A Couple of Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlay Scott

OOC First Name
Em
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Yew Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey guys, it's been so long - I don't even know where to begin. So I thought I'd jump back in here with my two little Gryffindors and get the ball rolling that way. I'm pretty much starting from scratch with the both of them, so I'm sure I'll be up for anything and everything that you throw at me!</COLOR>

34xjrf8.gif
2n7dzl.gif

F i n l a y S c o t t
1st Year | | Gryffindor

Ambitious, bubbly, stubborn, hot-headed
Finlay is my newly sorted firstie and I'm quite excited about her. She's a loud, proud little witch originally from the United Kingdom (English and Scottish heritage). Still finding her way after the unexpected death of her mother last year, Finlay is beyond excited to immerse herself in the magical world and make a strong circle of friends. She was encouraged to apply for HNZ by her father, a muggle Scotsman, to be with her maternal cousin/s - the closest support she would have in the wizarding world. So if anyone has a character that Finlay could be the cousin of, that would be ace.​
Looking for friends, future baes and cousin/s
<i>
</i>
[td]
302v42g.gif
rkx501.jpg

L i a m F i n c h
3rd Year | | Gryffindor

Social, narcissistic, flirtatious, vivacious
I've had Liam for a little while now but never used him at all while I was around last time. He's the son of Alianne and Izaak Finch. While I haven't really fleshed out his character, I imagine he'll become a little casanova over the next few years. He's one of the cool kids and is still learning to be considerate of others. So while he would have several friends and admirers, he would also be piling up a line of haters. He enjoys sports, mostly surfing but has taken a recent interest in Quidditch, and is a quite a fun-loving young wizard​
<COLOR color="#000">
Looking for friends, love interests, haters
<i>
</i>
[/td]

Finlay Scott said:
Still finding her way after the unexpected death of her mother last year, Finlay is beyond excited to immerse herself in the magical world and make a strong circle of friends.
You're kidding. Same as mine! Norton and Gilly (Emzies and I, respectively) play the Gillespie twins, two outgoing and brave little nuggets who lost their mum six months before school started. Since I play Gilly, I'll be speaking for her, but if you want to rp with Norton you should hit up Emzies on Skype or PM.

Gilly is quick to a temper and quick to protect, but the former has particularly grown since her mother's death. The twins both need support from one another, but she's angry and pushing Norton away. I intend for her to grow as a person in school. She desperately needs friends, and to her, it's to take her mind of her mum, but it's really so that she has someone to commiserate with that isn't her brother.

They're both muggleborns and they're both heavily into Taekwondo, but Gilly's a tad better than Nortie at it. She's interested in the supernatural and is (inwardly) super excited to be at Hogwarts, but she can't appreciate it currently because of her bad mood. Gilly is a Slytherin and Norton is a Hufflepuff.

Here's a current roleplay featuring Gilly.
You can read something of Norton's here.

I generally don't (see; never) post in PD's, even though I lurk them, but I just had to after I read Finlay's story, it's too good to miss. Granted, I don't have anyone that could be her cousin, sorry :( , but this may be the next best thing, anyway :)

If it works, Charlotte and her brother could be Finlay's cousin? Gryffindor runs the most in their family so it would make sense in that regard :D Do you have Skype so we can talk about it?

Eeeeemmm! Yay I'm pumped! We really have to catch up because it's been too long.

But for plots let's do this ok.

Wyatt and Liam are obviously cousins! I'll have to fill you in on Wyatt stuff later because holy crud but basically he has a sister (Stella) who is played by Abby and the last four years I've been saying that during some holidays he's been bouncing between Leah/Fletcher and Ali/Iz's homes when he hasn't had a chance to go back to L.A. So I feel like these two should be super close... even if Wyatt is a massive dork and loves superheros and probably would've loved having a secret handshake if he could force one onto Liam haha. Wyatt loves surfing, lacrosse and Quidditch so they'd get well into that too. Just give me cousin things please!!
Camila and Finlay should be friends! I feel like big parts of Finlay would remind Mila of her sister (Marisol) and so she'd be instantly drawn to Finlay. It also helps that she is a big follower so she would pretty much be happy to do most things. She's very bubbly and likes to go on adventures but she does look at things pretty starkly and weighs the pros vs the cons harshly before she does anything of the sort and would rarely take the initiative. Thoughts?

I also have a whack load of other characters I'll have to throw at you when it's not 1:30am.

Hey Em!

I have Leila Walden for Finlay as a friend/ best friend. She's also recently been sorted into Gryffindor. Leila is sweet, caring and emotional. She's a little naive and gullible sometimes but she always has the best intentions and loves to meet new people and make new friends. I think that they could get on really well, what do you think? ^_^

I also have Aaron Walden for Liam who is also a third year Gryffindor. He's friendly, impulsive and little reckless at times. He loves doing things that would make a great story to tell people afterwards. He's not that sporty but loves spending time outdoors. I think that they could have some fun together :D

Hey Emmah!

I have Scott Blade who I can offer up as a friend for Finlay. He's pretty similar to her, but he's also a bit of a blood supremacist. I don't know how well they'd get along, but he'd have a soft spot for her due to the recent circumstances of her mothers death. He's not made of stone. They could eventually get together, or they can stay friends. I don't have any plans for Scott. Let me know!

Zach

Hi Em,

I have a few options here.

I have Jess Cade for Finlay. She and Lauren's character Leila are best friends so maybe we can do a group topic? Jess is bubbly and exciteable. She loves to fly and is a big quidditch fan. She loves meeting new people so it might be fun to throw them together

I also havr Troy Romanov he's half blood but raised only by his muggle parent so he's completely out of his comfort zone. Usually he is confident but he comes across a little nervous right now. They could start out as friends and maybe be something more later on.

For Liam I have Lucas Woodlock he's Aaron's best friend but unlike him loves quidditch so they would have that in common. After not making the team in his first year he's yet to go back but still has a passion for the sport. He also loves being outside, exploring and generally causing trouble.

Hi Em!

Yeah Lions! I've got many too and others to offer.

For Finlay I've got:
- Gabriel Rosenberg : He is a first year and what they have in common is the death of their mothers. He is lives in Stockholm, Sweden and has a great passion for sports especially Quidditch. He is very competive and doesn't like losing. When he likes people he will be very friendly and loves to make fun and especially don't follow rules. He is quickly hotheaded especially when people insult him or annoy him. I guess they will be nice together and he can always use more friends, since he also likes to have girls around him. They are the perfect combination I guess since they have a lot of same personality stuff.
- Therese Rosenberg: Therese is also first year. She is very friendly and doesn't hate anyone. She see's in everyone something positive and has this dream of peace for the world. She is very social and loves to chat. She takes her study seriously but loves to hang out with friends more. Therese can be anybodys friend, so I guess this is a option.

For Liam I've got:
- Evelyn Manning: She is a third year Gryffindor now and is quite populair around the school (she thinks and hopes) She is very spoiled and can be vain about getting dirty and stuff. But she is very changed in her two years and is becoming very social. She can be pretty irritating when things doesn't go as she wants them to, but right now everything is going as she has planned. She is very honest, she would rather tell you her whole lifestory than lie about stuff that happend. So she would also tell you when she doesn't like something or if she just feels like saying something. She will start dating somebody in third year until fourth year but I'm open for flings or a friendship. She loves attention from boys.

I also got a Lion for you! =) And a Ravenclaw.

I have Perry Wyatt for you! My first year Gryffindor is a bubbly sweetheart. He is a muggleborn and still hasn't found out what he is doing at Hogwarts. He was accepted to a muggle college of sports, but the letter made him curious if there was more. He loves sports and food. He is just a giant teddybear basically.

I also have Elizabeth my first year Ravenclaw girl. If you want to know more about her, she has a massive bio already haha!

Hoooooo boy. This is incredible, thanks for the replies everyone! Sorry I'm late getting back to you all!

Gillie and Finlay Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. They sound so perfect and so healing for one another. Not only that, but it seems like their personalities are quite similar as well. Should we start something for them? Or is there anything already started that I can jump in on?

Charlotte and Finlay Just had a quick skim of her bio and I'm not sure if it would match up because Finlay's mum was a pureblood from England - sorry, forgot to mention that part. But perhaps they could be second cousins? I'm sure that would work plus Finlay's in desperate need of an older sister figure.

Wyatt and Liam Girrrrl, these two would be super tight. Go home together in the holidays, surf until their little hearts are content, get Quidditch lessons from Jay and Fletcher. And although Liam would tease him endlessly about being a dork, he'd secretly look up to him. Miss this fam, can't wait to RP their cousin-ness.

Camila and Finlay Omf Finlay would love trying to get Camila into trouble with her, dragging her as far as she could into the Forbidden Forest and what not. She'd be the little voice of reason on Finlay's shoulder and save her ass more times than she could count. I'm just down for anything and everything tbh.

Leila and Finlay Yeah, that sounds great! Should we do a Gryffindor topic with Leila/Jess/Finlay?

Aaron and Finlay Oooh, they sound pretty similar. Again - maybe we should do a group topic with Aaron as well? Idk what do you guys think?

Scott and Finlay Yesss, I bet they'd first cross paths if Finlay caught him making fun of someone's blood status in the halls. She would give him such an earful about it, more than any little firstie should be capable of. I think they would have the most perfect love/hate relationship. I can definitely see her berating and insulting the crap out of him (mostly because of his prejudices) but absolutely loving his friendship all the same. Let's get a feel for them but I think they could definitely be more than friends eventually.

Jess and Finlay As I just wrote above, should we do a Gryffindor topic with Leila/Jess/Finlay?

Troy and Finlay Aww, he sounds precious. I think they'd be able to relate to one another, Finlay is a half blood too and she's just being raised by her muggle father now. Her mother, who was the pure blood, passed away last year so she's been somewhat educated about the wizarding world and would be more confident than Troy. I can see her taking him under her wing in the first few weeks.

Lucas and Liam They all sound like your typical Gryff boys, eh? Again, maybe we should do a group topic of them getting up to something stupid? Idk haha.

Gabriel and Finlay Wow, yeah he definitely sounds like the male version of Finlay. I can see them being very competitive with one another and getting into screaming matches but also just having the best time with one another as well. A really fiery friendship. Let's do it!

Therese and Finlay Great! I'm sure she and Finlay would get along splendidly but perhaps Finlay would tease her for being so sweet and nice all the time. Maybe we'll get around to these two after we do the others?

Evelyn and Liam She definitely sounds like someone Liam would want to hang around with. I imagine he'd be quite flirty, even if she was dating something. I'm down for them to be friends, flings, whatever really!

Perry and Finlay She would adore him! Finlay also loves food. And soccer. So he's right up her alley. They could have a friendly match together and then afterwards just go and gorge themselves on food from the kitchens. Such buddies.

Elizabeth and Finlay Awesome! I'll keep her in mind, perhaps we should just do Perry and Finlay first?

Want me to start something up, or do you want to do it? For Perry and Fin

Hey Em!

For either of the two, I have Daisy Parker here and Zenia Katsaros.

Zenia is a Third Year Gryffindor, and has a very hateful relationship with Evelyn; so if Evelyn and Liam have a thing or get into a friendship, you better bet Zenia will be there trying to undo that.
Generally she's friendly to most, but is very feisty and never backs down. I reckon she could go either way with both of them, but perhaps wouldn't be super into Liam unless she was taking him away from Evelyn, so maybe that could be a blow to his ego if you're interested.

Daisy is a Fourth Year, and loves adventures. I could see her being a sort-of mentor for Finlay, though I don't know if she'd be the best one so that could be fun. She'd be keen as a bean to go on adventures with either two of them!

^_^

Hey Em!
We've never roleplayed before, but I would love to change this. I always lurked your threads with Izaak back in the day :p
I can offer Flavio as a friend for Liam! He's also in his third year, and though he tends to be quiet since english is not his first language, he is trying to improve himself and become a more confident and social person. Flavio is interested quidditch, and was an alternate for the Ravenclaw team last year so he and Liam could easily bond over this and practice flying together or something if Liam would be up for that. Since Flavio is beginning to branch out and actually try to make friends, I think this is perfect timing for him and Liam to develop a friendship now, despite probably interacting before in classes and what not. I also think it could be really fun to rp Flavio as a friend to a 'cool kid' where he's kind of a tag along, and Liam is more in the spotlight.

I'm not sure which of my characters could be friends with Finlay from the top of my head, but I'll get back to you if I think of something!

Perry & Finlay I'm a bit swamped with work at the moment, so if you don't mind that would be perfect. But no problem if not, I should be able to get around to it in the next couple of days.

Zenia & Liam Hey Donna! Oooh this was exactly what I was looking for. I bet Liam would have a thing for both of them and flirt incessantly because he can be a little **** at times. I can see him really liking Zenia though, he's got a thing for strong, fiery chicas. Even if she wanted nothing to do with him, he'd follow her around like a lost little puppy

Daisy & Finlay That'd be awesome! Finlay would absolutely love being Daisy's mini-me. I see they're together for the Roleplay Roulette which is just perfect, let's take it from there and see how it goes?

Flavio & Liam Annaleise! Yes, let's definitely change that! This would be a great dynamic to play out as Liam loves leading and taking charge but perhaps Flavio could teach him a thing or two about humility along the way. Should we do a Quidditch practice topic to kick it off? Not that Liam's on a team or anything but he's always up to learn more

EMMAH!!!!! :wub: :wub: So so soooo happy you're baaaack :hug:
I'd looove to rp with you again!! :woot: :frantics:

So firstly I've got Bee here and she's a surfer as well! She's very feisty & competitive and has 5 older brothers so she knows how to give lip & she's super tomboyish. I can see her being totally annoyed with Liam's cockiness (especially if it came to surfing) so she'd totally call him out on his arrogance and whatnot. I think it'd be fun to RP their competitiveness and bickering! :p Optional bonus if they both like each other but won't admit it :r

Then for Finlay I've got Tuesday Palmero who is both 'one of the guys' and a girl's girl. She's into sports and isn't afraid to rough it up and just be chill so that's where her 'one of the guys' side comes from. But she's also super feminist so she's all about female friendships & isn't into putting other women down etc. She'd rather boost their ego and is ready to fight any guy who dares to say anything sexist! :glare:
Then there's Ethan Mendoza who's pretty chill. He's grown up around girls (sisters) all his life so he's pretty rational in comparison to their dramaticness so he's almost always calm and chill. He's kind of a dork because he's super into music, specifically the wizarding wireless network because he wants to be a radio dj/talk show host and talk about music all the time.
I was going to list out my other first years but I didn't wanna overwhelm you, so I'll just keep it at those for now! :)

Also as Alexis said, I have Stella Finch who's a first year and is bubbly but also bossy sometimes. She's technically Liam's cousin & if she annoys Wyatt chances are she annoys Liam too :p

Finlay Scott said:
Gillie and Finlay Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. They sound so perfect and so healing for one another. Not only that, but it seems like their personalities are quite similar as well. Should we start something for them? Or is there anything already started that I can jump in on?
I haven't got anything started, I'm afraid, but we can certainly begin something! Granted, it looks like you're a bit inundated at the moment, so let me know if you want to wait until the amount of plots you have die down a bit. Otherwise, I'll cook something up for Finlay to jump in on. I'm an rp starting wizard, guaranteed I'll put them somewhere to start an epic friendship ;D

Hey Em!

Evelyn & Liam: I really like what you are saying! And what Donna said about Zenia and Evelyn could really be fun! She will keep competing with her with different things like attention. She will focus on Noah Kingsley in her third year but to get attention from Liam is not a problem. And Liam will be someone where she would love to hang out with. I could start something in the Gryffindor Common Room perhaps where later perhaps Donna can come in too?

Gabriel & Finlay: I so like this! He would like to have some competitive thing between them. And she is really the female version haha. If you want to start something for this it would be really nice!

Therese and Finlay: This is nice too! She wouldn't mind the teasing she likes to have some fun with friends. I am open to start this one when you are ready.

Wyatt and Liam Brotha from anotha motha, I swear! These two dorks are just going to be everything to my wee heart! Want to thread them somewhere?

Camila and Finlay Camila would for sure try to be good but at the same time Finlay is a strong personality so for the most part she'd put up a fight but go anyway - just not on full moons (she's busy worrying about her sister then).

Oh no, sorry I didn't see this xD

Second cousins could work! Did you want to talk on skype? My skype is kayecat3.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back