Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
... And possibly replying

I'm taking a break from all HNZ related stuff (possibly snapchat as well) and focus on my studies and unwatched Fear the walking dead recordings (priorities, right? xD ) but I'll still pop in and reply to my topics. If I have not replied to any of the threads that I'm involved with, poke me on my main account. Peyton Baird. I will also be MIA on skype, so that's not the best to contact me. My breaks usually don't go too far, only a couple of weeks or shorter.

Ttyl,
Alex :wub:

:cry:

Good luck with your studies! ^_^

Hope your studies go well :hug:

I've never expected to be away from rping this long and I miss it. Unfortunately, My break from HNZ will be a little more longer (but snapchat addiction is fo real) but I've pop up once in a while to check for PMs. Work and school kind of thing isn't working for me and I'm failing one of my class. It's sad but I can manage make up work and pass it eventually. Good news is I'll be back before sorting begins again, yay! I apologize to Dan specifically, I asked you for plotting and I abandon it and to Anna as well. I wub you lots, I promise I'll make it up to y'all. But until then, sayonara!

Take care of yourself. The site will be here when things calm down for you. :)

RL man. It sucks, so no need to feel bad for abandoning plots. Plot with me long enough and I'll end up doing the same =)) But seriously, you do what you need to do and my boys will be waiting when you get back.

I'm back, you guys!!!!

I need HNZ so bad, right now. RL is killing me but the good news is that Winter break is almost upon us (winter for some, summer in Texas). Though, I'll be a little bit slow on plots and that kind of stuff for a good one and a half months. I can be reach again via Skype and of course, by PM. If the people who I have plots with before wants to continue it, just Skype or pm me and I'll be happy to make another topic.

I miss y'all, guys. Glad to be back

Alex! :hug:

It's good to have you back! Very not good that RL is killing you though! Take it easy x

Welcome back!

Check out your suggestion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back