2024 Olympics

The men's speedclimbing finals were insane, watched the boulder and lead last night as well and that was ridiculous.

Woke up to Raygun memes from the breaking and can I just say I've never been prouder to be Australian. :r

Wow I'm so proud of my country so small compared to others but we achieved an new record of gold medals for The Netherlands at an olympic games.

And just saw Sifan Hassan, she is incredible just won the marathon and two times bronze at 1000m and 5000m. Crazy to run that much in a few days.

The men's speedclimbing finals were insane, watched the boulder and lead last night as well and that was ridiculous.

Woke up to Raygun memes from the breaking and can I just say I've never been prouder to be Australian. :r
Honestly Raygun and her breaking have become an overnight internet sensation and I'm so here for it. Girly didn't give a heck about anything and just went out there to do her thing, honestly what an icon

How good a games was it for Aotearoa! Awesome showing, we were cheering for the girls in the cycling last night.

Omnium sounds like something that should be in a sci-fi game though. :r

The Paralympics are on! If you enjoyed watching the Olympics, do try and catch some of the para sports if you have access to it in your country because the athletes there deserve just as much love and support! I watched some of the wheelchair rugby last night, it's brutal.

I also happened upon some wheelchair rugby the other day (apparently there is no women's team so the USA has the first woman competing for our team ever and one of the very few women to ever compete in the sport at the olympics). It was interesting to watch!

I also watched some of the swimming, but I'm hoping to catch some more this weekend. I know the Paralympics have sports that are specific only to them (like wheelchair rugby) so if folks have any specific suggestions, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back