Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
I am posting this now where I will inevitably forget about it for a week - but then, hopefully, the timing will work out? I'm in graduate school so I don't have a ton of time, but there are two things I wanted to focus on. If there are any other characters you're interested in plotting with, though, let me know!

20177168e8d6614b7a250b643882cf9aa285495d.gif

Tempest Vero
3rd Year Slytherin
Needs people to bully, unexpected friends/frenemies, maybe some starting crushes for later years

Tempest is not the easiest gal to get along with, but I'd like for her to interact with people more so she can learn about the world. She and her siblings were pretty sheltered growing up, and she's currently deconstructing a lot of that this year. Bullying can be a one-time or consistent thing, but I'd be down with her interacting with anyone from any house to see if she could have some more friends besides June.
b49a0181d5ace82e231fe0f6e5dcdf29923995ef.gif

Veronique Chatelain
5th Year Hufflepuff
Needs a bff, friends, and dates with boys

I have neglected Veronique quite a bit, but I'm really hoping to make her last 3 years count. She's on the quidditch team and the yearbook, and she's always felt inferior to her older cousin, Elara. But she's been figuring out more of who she is. The problem is... she still doesn't know. I would love for her to be a full-on hot mess express this year, and that could come from really messy, dramatic friendships. But I'd also like her to go on as many dates as possible. She could have a few like 1-2 month long relationships, possibly. If you're interested but don't have time/the desire to RP a date, I'd also be down with just deciding they went on a date and a brief idea of the disaster it was. It'd also be nice if Veronique could grow her friendships to have more of a bff.

tempest kill corn pls pls pls i want them to have the worst dumbest rivalry of all time

With their interaction at the feast I wonder if there's any chance Vanity and Tempest can be friends? Frenemies might be more likely, since Vanity is kind of awful and not very good at hiding how awful she is :teehee: but it could be funny

Hey! I can offer Teddy for Tempest as either a potential unexpected friend or someone for her to dislike. He's a playful and sociable Gryffindor who is willing to engage with anyone but can also rub people up the wrong way. If you'd like, we can have them cross paths and see how it goes.

tempest kill corn pls pls pls i want them to have the worst dumbest rivalry of all time
I love this so much. Is there anything you think could specifically start the rivalry? Or just like sheer disdain for each other?

With their interaction at the feast I wonder if there's any chance Vanity and Tempest can be friends? Frenemies might be more likely, since Vanity is kind of awful and not very good at hiding how awful she is :teehee: but it could be funny
Tempest is also awful so it's fine xD I'm cool with them trying it out and seeing what happens! Would you mind starting a thread? Tempest would be unavailable during the break so it would probably need to take place when they're back at school.

Hey! I can offer Teddy for Tempest as either a potential unexpected friend or someone for her to dislike. He's a playful and sociable Gryffindor who is willing to engage with anyone but can also rub people up the wrong way. If you'd like, we can have them cross paths and see how it goes.
Gryffindor is her second least favorite house so she may already be wary of him but not a ton... I'm cool with them just happening upon each other and seeing. Where does Teddy spend his time in the castle usually?

[busts in] I already think Marnie considers Veronique one of her best buds but I'd love for them to hang more (and Penny too if Daph wants). Roommate squad roommate squad 👀

I love this so much. Is there anything you think could specifically start the rivalry? Or just like sheer disdain for each other?
Dunno how important grades are to Tempest, but they're very important to Corn and his are awful, so jealousy could be an easy trigger? Alternatively he's just a massive sexist, so it'd be easy to kick it off with him saying something horrible offhandedly and build from there :r my boy is eminently dislikeable

[busts in] I already think Marnie considers Veronique one of her best buds but I'd love for them to hang more (and Penny too if Daph wants). Roommate squad roommate squad 👀
I wasn't sure if Marnie (or Penelope) felt the same so I would be down to have them hang out more! @Amber Chou Wilson

Dunno how important grades are to Tempest, but they're very important to Corn and his are awful, so jealousy could be an easy trigger? Alternatively he's just a massive sexist, so it'd be easy to kick it off with him saying something horrible offhandedly and build from there :r my boy is eminently dislikeable
:woot: They're like, kind of important, but she would totally make fun of him if she found out. I'm sure they could easily get into an argument. Would you mind starting something?

I wasn't sure if Marnie (or Penelope) felt the same so I would be down to have them hang out more! @Amber Chou Wilson
Yesss. Marnie is similar date crazy atm, she gets a crush at least once a semester if I can manage it, so maybe she and Veronique can compare notes on datable students while Penny cringes in the corner haha?

(Also if she needs a terrible short fling, Veronique could always date the world's worst boy Cameron, though she would have to instigate since he would never dare ask someone out on his own without stressing about it for years first)

Yesss. Marnie is similar date crazy atm, she gets a crush at least once a semester if I can manage it, so maybe she and Veronique can compare notes on datable students while Penny cringes in the corner haha?

(Also if she needs a terrible short fling, Veronique could always date the world's worst boy Cameron, though she would have to instigate since he would never dare ask someone out on his own without stressing about it for years first)
I think that's brilliant. Veronique did an analysis and ranking to narrow down her Yule Ball date last year so she would definitely be game.

Maybe she decides to expand her reach with Cameron. I could start a thread, and maybe they could like go to the Halloween Dance together and it ends badly there? Or is that too long?

I think that's brilliant. Veronique did an analysis and ranking to narrow down her Yule Ball date last year so she would definitely be game.

Maybe she decides to expand her reach with Cameron. I could start a thread, and maybe they could like go to the Halloween Dance together and it ends badly there? Or is that too long?
👏 I can start a dorm thread for boy ranking maybe a lil closer to the semester start (both to give Daph time to respond to us drafting her into this lol and also cause Penny's got a date I know Marnie would wanna bring up)

And yess, dating till Halloween would be totally fine if you wanna start something for them. It just occurred to me they'd know each other from Accio things lol. Cameron would be a terrible boyfriend so would give us enough time to establish what I imagine is an awkward, stilted dynamic before one or both get sick of each other 👀

I've got Demetrius to offer up for dating, if you want. I'm interested in him getting out there romantically, and I kinda like that it'd end in failure (do I like being mean to Demetrius? Sometimes). He's a bit of a loner, and a bit stand-offish, but his goal atm is to branch out and get to know others. He'd probably fall head over heels and then after Veronique breaks up with him take him a while to get over her.

And then @Marnie Frogg we could have drama about Demetrius going out with Veronique after Cameron? Potential idea there.

Tempest is free to bully Oz if you want, he comes up to like her knees so there's that (well maybe not that short but...) or they could possibly even be frenemies perhaps. Up to you!

:woot: They're like, kind of important, but she would totally make fun of him if she found out. I'm sure they could easily get into an argument. Would you mind starting something?
bink!

👏 I can start a dorm thread for boy ranking maybe a lil closer to the semester start (both to give Daph time to respond to us drafting her into this lol and also cause Penny's got a date I know Marnie would wanna bring up)

And yess, dating till Halloween would be totally fine if you wanna start something for them. It just occurred to me they'd know each other from Accio things lol. Cameron would be a terrible boyfriend so would give us enough time to establish what I imagine is an awkward, stilted dynamic before one or both get sick of each other 👀
I'm 100% down!

Gryffindor is her second least favorite house so she may already be wary of him but not a ton... I'm cool with them just happening upon each other and seeing. Where does Teddy spend his time in the castle usually?

I'm curious, which is her least favourite house? If it makes any difference, Teddy had almost been a Slytherin. Teddy can be found mostly anywhere within the castle, I'm not fussy on the location. Do you have anywhere in mind?

Tempest is free to bully Oz if you want, he comes up to like her knees so there's that (well maybe not that short but...) or they could possibly even be frenemies perhaps. Up to you!
June would team up in this xD she already hates him.

Also!! I would think June and Tempest could spend more time with others this year, agree on that since there is somewhat of rivals also in their relationship. Although June is very confident that she is better. But I would be up for an topic with the two of them for sure if you ever would again. Or an classic slytherin dorms girl welcome back ;)

I think that's great for dorm thread. I almost brought the date up but then was second guessing myself that I saw a date thread.

I will add it to to my list to start something for Cameron and Veronique this weekend!

I've got Demetrius to offer up for dating, if you want. I'm interested in him getting out there romantically, and I kinda like that it'd end in failure (do I like being mean to Demetrius? Sometimes). He's a bit of a loner, and a bit stand-offish, but his goal atm is to branch out and get to know others. He'd probably fall head over heels and then after Veronique breaks up with him take him a while to get over her.

And then @Marnie Frogg we could have drama about Demetrius going out with Veronique after Cameron? Potential idea there.
I love the idea of failure, as well! Do Cameron and Demetrius have issues with each other? Because I could see the reason for Veronique going after Demetrius to be to get back at Cameron or something if she was privy to information.

I don't feel like Tempest would bully him because of his height, but she may find another reason. Or she may find that she wants to defend him. So, maybe we can RP and see how it goes? Would you mind starting something?

I'm curious, which is her least favourite house? If it makes any difference, Teddy had almost been a Slytherin. Teddy can be found mostly anywhere within the castle, I'm not fussy on the location. Do you have anywhere in mind?
She thinks Hufflepuffs give off golden retriever energy and hates that the most.

a very potter musical i dont find this surising GIF

Hmm, kitchens, maybe? I can start something this weekend?

June would team up in this xD she already hates him.

Also!! I would think June and Tempest could spend more time with others this year, agree on that since there is somewhat of rivals also in their relationship. Although June is very confident that she is better. But I would be up for an topic with the two of them for sure if you ever would again. Or an classic slytherin dorms girl welcome back ;)

Definitely should spend more time together. Would you want to start a thread for them to hang out? Anywhere is fine, including dorm!

Cameron and Demetrius kind of have a mutual respect thing going on, so they're not really close friends or enemies but they know each other well enough that there'd potentially be a bit of a fall-out if one of them, say, dated the other's ex. I could see maybe Demetrius being jealous of Cameron while he's dating Veronique and that jealousy turns into interest in Veronique.

I can offer Bas up for dating... He's usually into slightly older girls but kind of views dating as a means to an end... The end is making out. Even if things went no where he'd probably continue to flirt with her just for fun as he does enjoy flirting but half the time he doesn't mean it seriously anyway.

Hey Kiersten! I have Axel, my 7th year Ravenclaw as a possible date for Veronique. After the speed dating, I am realizing how awkward he is about dating and I think he realized too :p so I think he'd be looking to get some practice in with dating. Also happy to just plot what a date might have looked like and have something disastrous have happened xD or if it did go well maybe have them go to one of the school dances together? Either way, am happy to plot some more if you're interested ^_^

Definitely should spend more time together. Would you want to start a thread for them to hang out? Anywhere is fine, including dorm!

I start one in their dorm! Would be fun if June see's all the books from Tempest or her mentioning. Post it when it's done!

She thinks Hufflepuffs give off golden retriever energy and hates that the most.

a very potter musical i dont find this surising GIF

Hmm, kitchens, maybe? I can start something this weekend?

Haha well she can explain all this to Teddy but he'll definitely tease her about it. Something in the kitchen works for me.

Tempest is also awful so it's fine xD I'm cool with them trying it out and seeing what happens! Would you mind starting a thread? Tempest would be unavailable during the break so it would probably need to take place when they're back at school.
Am still willing to make this thread for sure but I do wonder if Vanity's reaction at the feast might cause them not to be friends anymore as easily xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back