📸 Photo Challenge 📸

Talk about inspired! ^_^ And now we've got everyone on the board.

Score
Teddy Pirrip - 1
Elvera Le Fey - 4
Ainsley Lynch - 5
Demetrius Wagner -1
Amber Chou Wilson - 1

Next up is all about Charms- show us something that could end up in charms class, feels charmed, or otherwise relates to it.

Here's my new fave - an aromatherapy pen. This one is citrus scented. If only they made aromatherapy laptops, I might use my laptop more. :p

20240525_162835.jpg

Okay. I totally missed the last round but I will add my picture anyway.

full

None of these books were actually inspirations for my characters. But they sort of were. The sequel to song quest introduced a character called shay (I think) a girl brought up by centaurs before being taken to live in the human world. who went on to be the inspiration for briar.
Morgan is my name is based on Morgan Le fey from Arthurian myth. And while not the book I read directly before creating elvera (and inspiring a lot of her character and backstory) is all Ted to the same set of lore and myth.
And Rhiannon was originally meant to be a magical version of me. But she was also partially inspired by the character of thirteen from house.

full

Say hello to Merida or mini me. She is my little travelling buddy who usually goes on holiday with me (I forgot to pack her for my trip last week and missed her.
As I usually travel on my own it is nice to have someone to travel with and get pictures of. So Merida comes along. She has walked the 130km cape to cape track with me. Been canyoning, and seen glow worms with Rowan in New Zealandand visited castles in Denmark among other things.
She is sort of a travel good luck charm.

Rly had to wrack my brain for this one and immediately felt very foolish when I realised I had the perfect thing

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content

Those are super cool!

Score
Teddy Pirrip - 1
Elvera Le Fey - 5
Ainsley Lynch - 6
Demetrius Wagner -1
Amber Chou Wilson - 1

Next round is all about putting your rhyme skills to the test: elf on the shelf! I'll be putting my brain to work tomorrow to see if I can come up with some fun ones :r

Next round is all about putting your rhyme skills to the test: elf on the shelf!
Could we get some clarification on this? I'm not sure what the prompt is supposed to be - we don't do elf on a shelf here, so I think there's some cultural context I'm missing.

Yep- so basically putting something on something else and those two somethings have to rhyme. So a bear on a chair or a bug on a rug would fit the prompt.

A la these memes:

Screenshot_20240527_222309_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240527_222304_Chrome.jpg

Oh, I think I get you - definitely not something I've heard of before lol. (Elf on a Shelf is a distant whisper of American surveillance training for children to me lmao) I'll have to have a think about this one haha

Okay, I was trying to think of something smart at work but the best I could come up with was sertraline on the computer screen. and I didnt know how well that would go down. so here we have

Tea on the knee
full

or mug on the ugg
full

Tie on a guy???? is this anything??? I still feel like I don't totally understand this one so if it doesn't count let me know :V

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content

Hi, here I am jumping back into the game!

My attempt - long division on a television. Does this count?
I had to watch a YouTube video to remind myself how to do long division. I thought about just taking a photo of the TV playing the long division video but it felt a little off prompt.

PXL-20240529-101959563-MP.jpg

That's time on that prompt. Here's my entry for that one!

20240529_172104.jpg

Score
Teddy Pirrip - 2
Elvera Le Fey - 6
Ainsley Lynch - 7
Demetrius Wagner -1
Amber Chou Wilson - 1

Just a couple of prompts left! This next one we like to call (unidentified) magical creature! Show us something that looks like it could be a magical animal of some kind. I'll drop my photo in tonight.

What's the code for the hidden content? I feel like I used to know.

I'm not entirely sure what animal it's supposed to be
Looks like an Axolotl to me! V magical lookin beasties

f6e0b6edbdfaf0beb4f67cd241af754144e6a1eb.png

My current crochet project is gonna be flowers eventually but rn has a bit of a flobberworm vibe.....

is it an axolottle (my sisters go to answer for riddles), but in this case probably right.

full

this magical creature. has a purr that can shake a house, a meow that can raise the dead to the world and an unnatural ability for be cute even when being very demanding.

That’s time on that prompt!

Score
Teddy Pirrip - 3
Elvera Le Fey - 7
Ainsley Lynch - 8
Demetrius Wagner - 1
Amber Chou Wilson - 1

Now for our final round we’ll be doing a lightning round! This means that you’ll only have 24 hours to send in your prompt.

The prompt is: timeturner, a blast from your past! Basically anything you’ve had for a long, long time or that reminds you of something very specific from your past.

We’ve literally had these glasses ever since I was little and I love that they’ve survived for so long and we’re still using them daily!

SYMgE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back