Open Yuletide Boredom

Elvera nodded once in accknowlagement as the hufflepuff gave her his last name. "thank you Mr Safir. enjoy your holidays. she said as a way to acknowlage that he had permission to leave. "Thank you Mr Holland. I will be deducting ten points from Gryffindor for vandolism. and i will also be getting in contact with Professor kingsley when she returnes from the break. regarding further punishment. which will likely be a detantion.I will be keeping the pen and leaving it with professor kingsley for her to do what she seems fit she said warning him that there might be more detention or points to come. "you may now go, have a good break and i will be seeing you when you get back" she said. waiting for there to be some form of retalliation. she looked at the girl she didnt want to say anyhting until the boys had gone as she didnt want her to be labled a teachers pet. it would probably be best for her if they thought she was getting in trouble for something. "I will also be writing to professor josephs about your behaviour this evening" she said hoping that she wasnt going to scare her but she thought the ravenclaw head of house would like to hear good things about her students not just the bad.

Juno was glad to see that this professor seemed to realise what had been going on, and tried to control a smirk when Eric lost some house points. Then again she didn’t think he’d particularly care, it would be his housemates that got most annoyed with him. She turned as the professor mentioned something about Professor Josephs, and she cringed inside as she realised the Head of House would find out she’d lied to this professor. “What will you say?” She asked. She didn’t need the Ravenclaw head of house to hate her before she even got there, which she had every intention of doing.

Kas rolled his eyes when the professor took points from Eric too, though he guessed in the grand scheme of things they were getting off pretty light. He took a few steps away, motioning with his head to see if Eric would follow him, though he was curious what the teacher would end up doing with Juno. She didn't seem like she could be in trouble for anything, but then again Kas had lost points for doing nothing too so who knew anymore. Perhaps he wasn't giving Juno enough credit, he and Eric should have taken a leaf from Juno's book and lied about their house as well.

Eric shrugged at the deduction of house points, and shrugged again as she mentioned Professor Kingsley. He had no doubt his head of house would want to talk to him too, he knew how this went. But he was surprised he was being let go, at least for now. But then she mentioned how she would also be writing to professor Josephs about the girl, and Eric frowned. "Even tattling to teachers gets you in trouble now?" He scoffed, then shouldered his bag and signaled to Kas that they should leave.

Last edited:
Elvera watched at the boys started to leave. "I will be letting her know how you represented your house" she said. "you showed bravery and strength standing up, not for yourself but for someone else when you didn't need to against two people who are bigger than you. which I think earns you the ten points i just took off Mr Holland." she said. "that might sound like a traif from professor Kingsley's house. but the house traits do overlap a lot and it is a good representation no matter what house you are in" she said. "are you okay?" she asked. from what she had heard the boys had been giving her a hard time. and she wanted to be sure it hadn't been more upset than she let on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back