Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
not interested
Wand
Oak Wand 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Aonghas knew that coming to the ball was rather pointless at the best of times, but even more so when your love life was so set. It just was a good event to go to. It could be fun in some ways and okay in others. A few of the events he’d spent with Lauren, sitting on the floor with her and judging those around them. But, Lauren didn’t really appear to be speaking to him much, she avoided him, and Aonghas wasn’t too sure what to do about it, because something just felt wrong with it. Aonghas didn’t know what to do there. He didn’t know how to help her. He wasn’t sure there was anything he could do to help her. But, this maybe wasn’t the night to be thinking about it. He had asked Katia to the ball with him, they had never really done things that could be seen as couple, and though they had made the promise he didn’t think this was like a date, if anything they were just friends, bound together by a promise attending a ball as friends. The hufflepuff had told Katia he would inside the great hall, probably at the snack table if she wanted to meet him. Aonghas had dressed in a family made suit, perfectly tailored to him, and of course brand new. He’d told his parents that he was taking Katia to the ball and the suit had been sent back, clearly they were keen to impress her and for him to do well, perhaps this was good that they were getting on board more with the promise and he wouldn’t go home to his parents parading pureblood girls in front of him. He took a cookie and quickly popped it into his mouth. He was sure Katia would be there soon.

Katia Hensel was never planning on going to the Yule Ball, but that all changed when Aonghas asked her. So, she agreed to it. It sort of made it seem like their promise to each other was more real than ever. However, that would have made others go running to the hills, Katia felt the opposite. She was honoring her family by picking someone, to further her own status greatly. Her mother did not buy her a dress, but managed to get Axel to get her the dress instead. Katia was thankful that her mom contacted her dad at least. So, her mom was coming around apparently. She made sure that her hair was perfect, and smoothed down her dress, thanking her grandfather, or grandmother, that they had good tastes. She made her way down to the towers, and into the Great Hall. She walked toward the snack table to see Aonghas. Even though they were attending as friends only, even Katia could admire how good Aonghas looked. "You certainly clean up nicely. I won't be embarrassed tonight," Katia teased as she reached for something to drink.

Aonghas was not particularly surprised when Katia turned up next to her and of course she was a vision of beauty, while money he knew wasn’t always a good thing, it certainly helped ensure that whatever they wore was always to the best standard. He gave her a little smile as she teased him lightly, ”Ah dinnae know, ye’ve nae seen me dance yet,” he returned. He was appreciating his friendship with Katia more and more, the way she much like he just understood certain elements. The way he could talk plainly with her, never having to mince his words or excuse his own behaviour. It was easier with her. Things were so in-complicated because their lives were simpler. They could just leave school whenever and be set, there was no stressing, there was no worrying. He smiled at her, ”Ye look really nice Katia,” Aonghas then said with a little smile to her. ”Dae ye dance or are ye a stand at the side kinda lass?” he asked her, he wasn’t quite sure how they should do this, they were here as friends, but there was always in his mind a bit of an edge, given their promise. But he was willing to take cues from her and what she thought.

Katia frowned lightly when he mentioned that she had not seen him dance yet. Of course, he would tease her in return. Katia should not have expected so little at the time. “As long as you follow my steps, you won’t be the worst in the school,” Katia giggled. Katia knew how to dance, though she just did not care for it like other girls. She would, though, for show. Proving to the students that her family name meant perfection, much like how she was raised. Katia looked over her dress as he complimented how nice she looked. That was what she was aiming for. “I do aim too please,” Katia shrugged her shoulders as she smiled softly. When asked if she was a dancing, or to the side type, Katia mused over it. Of course, she was the latter. “I prefer to stand to the side, but due to my pride, I would like to show others how much better we are, than them.”

Aonghas gave a little smirk, ”Alright then,” he smiled a little at her, he would follow her steps wanting to make it a little better. He wasn’t as bad a dancer as he though he was, but he also didn’t spend a whole lot of time dancing even at these events so he was lacking in some skill of course. He smiled in return as she said she liked to please, ”To be fair, ye could turn up in a sack and ah would still guess you’d look nicer than mast of these things,” he said with a little shrug, speaking honestly but it was maybe a bit of an odd thing to say, he just thought that with her natural beauty and their family statuses it wouldn’t matter what she wore, she would remain important. She wouldn’t have to do much for people to part like the red sea for her. He couldn’t help but laugh lightly at her comment, ”Ah’m mare ae a snacks guy, but ah cannae turn down a dance wae my wife,” the hufflepuff offered his arm to her, to show her to the dance floor so that they would be able to dance. He would let her lead, following in her footsteps and just letting her shine. After all, her family had more importance here in New Zealand, here it was important for people to see her importance. ”Maybe we should get crowns, so folk know aboot our importance,”

Katia watched as he followed her steps. He was not bad, and she was enjoying herself as they danced. Katia giggled as he mentioned that she could show up in a sack and she would look nicer than the others here. "I am not that conceded enough to say that, but I will agree with you. I don't think I should show that much, in a sack no less." Katia moved her hair a little bit since it went toward her face. Katia would never turn up in a sack though. That would be something a poor, homeless person would do, and she was anything but. When Aonghas mentioned that he was more of a snacks person, he wouldn't turn down a dance with his wife. Katia smiled softly, shaking her head. "After this dance, we will go get some snacks, how about that?" Snacks were good, after a dance. Burning calories like that would make her hungry anyway. Them get crowns? Katia laughed as she said, "Maybe not like that. Though I wouldn't mind a tiara, and perhaps you a very nice cape?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back