Maggy Harrington

💥Happy-Go-Lucky 💥 Acacia 💥
OOC First Name
Steph
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Maggy walked into the great hall with a bunch of roses. She knew soon her bouquet was going to go down in size. she spotted her cousin delivering a rose or two and knew this breakfast time would be the best to catch all the people she was looking for. Heading to the Gryffindor house table, she began to call out for the person she was looking for. "Evelyn! Evelyn Manning?" She yelled out trying to be heard over the others delivering their roses.

The blonde got two roses today and they were both very sweet. She felt bad for not sending roses to her friends, but she had a lot on her mind right now. They would not blame her she guessed. She gave them a great bracelet a while ago and that seemed more pretty than a rose. The blonde went to the Great Hall for some lunch and smiled at the students sitting nearby her. It was nice in Gryffindor and she liked most of the people inside of her house. Than suddenly a girl called her name and the blonde turned her head around directly. '' What's going on? I'm Evelyn. Can I help you?'' Evelyn said friendly but also a bit suprised why the girl was calling her.

"Oh, perfect, I have this rose for you!" Maggy said with a smile. She pulled out the rose and handing it over to the pretty older student. "The note is attached!" She said adding on to her previous statement.

________________________________-

Evelyn,
You're such a good friend! I'm glad we’re still close after all these years. I'll be here for you if you need me.
Amber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back