You're the one that I want.

Melody laughed out loud at Dervish, he could be really funny at times. " I just can't contain myself, maybe I should take a picture too." The brunette joked. " I'm actually so hot, feel my forehead, it's like another oven or hair dryer." She rubbed the sweat that was on there. Melody quickly changed into shorts and a t shirt, as well as putting the air conditioning in full blast. " I think that should be better." Mel said climbing back at Dervs side. She still had to rub the sweat off her head, but probably because the air conditioning hadn't started yet.

Dervish felt her head and frowned. He watched her get changed and lie back next to him. "Are you sure you're okay?? You might be ill or something." Derv knew that dark magic could weaken people and that included their immune system but could someone really get ill that quickly?? He couldn't see that being possible.

Melody sighed, the air conditioning seemed to have started but made a little bit of difference. Then she felt the jolt in her stomach. Mel ran to the washroom so she wouldn't throw upon the floor. " That was close." She said walking back to bed, climbing right beside Dervish.

Dervish felt like something was wrong. Eve if the spell had worn her out, she shouldn't be reacting like this. She should just be tired and achy. He put his hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes. "Mel, what's wrong??"

Melody blew air out of her mouth, could it be any hotter? " I don't know Derv.. This is weird." She rubbed her forehead. " Maybe a nice cold shower will help?" She looked at him. Dervish was good at giving her advice, and she really wanted to hear his opinion.

Derv nodded. He was worried about the state she was in and wanted to stay with her in case anything happened. "Okay. I'll sit here in case you need me." Derv sat down so he was leaning against the bath and looked over to her. He didn't know what to tell her because he didn't know what was wrong. She had been fine not long ago.

Melody nearly ripped off her clothes from the heat and jumped into the cold shower. The cold water felt good against her skin, but she did feel nauseous. Could she be pregnant? She wouldn't have gotten a reaction that quickly. But her mother did when she had her, not that she cared at all. " Derv.... do you think that I could be pregnant?" The brunette asked as she stepped out of the shower.

Derv had walked over to the sink and filled a glass with water. Mel really chose the wrong time to speak. He'd just taken a big gulp of water so when he heard what she said it made him choke on it for a second. "What??" He shook his head. "No. You wouldn't react that fast.

Melody changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. " I don't know Dervish, my mother threw up the second after well.. you know.." She shrugged her shoulders and fell onto the bed. " I just really would like to stop over heating, it's not that fun or attractive having a face as red as a tomato." The brunette rubbed her temple.

Derv had a gut clenching feeling in his stomach that he couldn't get rid of. He went and sat next to her on the bed and kissed her. "Nothing you do can ever make you unattractive You can be less attractive than normal but even then you're the most beautiful person I've ever met." He kissed her again then led back on the bed.

Melody smiled at Dervish, those were some words that she really needed at the moment. " Your so sweet Dervish." She kissed his cheek, before she stood up. " I'll see if I can turn it down even lower." The brunette literally ran down the stairs to turn up the AC. " Now it's up all the way." Mel said before hoping back onto the bed.

Derv felt cold but it was nothing. He'd sometimes been stood in the snow in just jeans and a top and not bee effected. Weather never seemed to effect him all that much. "Thank Merlin for that." He laughed. "Turn it on any higher and ice creams will feel cold."

Mel laughed, " Unfortunatley this is as cold as it will go, but it's still hot." She sighed. Melody didn't think it was because of the weather outside, it was warm but not that warm. " I think it'd be a terrible idea for me to go outside, so I can scratch the walk idea goodbye." Melody shrugged her shoulders, she didn't feel like a walk anyway.

Derv shrugged. "How about the hospital idea??" He couldn't see how anyone could react so fast to being pregnant but he knew nothing and if she was pregnant then they needed to know for sure. Plus, if she wasn't pregnant, then what was wrong. She was obviously ill. Going to the hospital sounded like a good idea.

Melody nodded her head, the hospital sounded like a good idea to her. " I just won't let them prod and poke at me with stupid needles." She said as she stood up off the bed. " Let's go Dervish, off to the hospital we go!" The brunette put on a pair of sandals whilst she waited for him.

Dervish put his clothes on then went and stood next to her. At least he felt warmer with a few layers on. "Muggle or magical??" Dervish would never even consider going to a muggle hospital for anything but he knew that Melody followed the muggle ways so he didn't know whether she'd want to go to one of their hospitals or not.

Melody thought about his question for a few seconds. " I think that I want to go to a magical one, hopefully they'll find out quicker and be able to get rid of whatever this is." Melody tired to face him. She hoped that it wasn't something bad at all.

Derv put his hands on her hips and apparated the two of them to the hospital. "Do you know where we need to go?? Because I haven't got a clue." Derv never came to the hospital. It was a risk to have people look over his wounds. He only came here if it was an emergency. Even his kids and siblings had home births. Then again, that's always accidental.

Melody kind of knew where she was going, yet she had only been here once before when her brother had an accident. " I think we go this way to emergency." She sighed as she walked through a million doors. The brunette talked to a few receptionists and doctors until she finally got a room. " See what a bit of magic can do?" Mel laughed as she walked to the room with Dervish. " Now it's a waiting game." She slumped on the hospital bed.

Dervish walked through all the hallways to the room that Melody had been sent to. He felt extremely exposed here and he didn't know why. He guessed it was because his dark clothes showed loads against the pale walls and doors. When they got to the room, he sat on the chair beside the bed and leant backwards, putting his feet up on the bed. "Waiting games require patience and I have none of it." Derv tipped his head back and pretended to be asleep.

Melody sighed as she lifted her feet up on the bed, why on earth did they make you wait while you were in pain was beyond her comprehension. The brunette sighed until she heard someone come around the corner, hopefully it was the doctor. It was him, thank goodness. Melody told him all of the symptoms and how she basically felt like cr*p. What she heard next she wasn't expecting at all. " How can I be pregnant?! Well I know how but.." She sighed as she looked over for a reaction from Dervish.

Dervish saw the doctor come in and let him and Melody talk together. What he said next made Dervish's eyes widen and jaw drop. He loved the fact that he may be having another child but that would make this another fast relationship. There was no way he was going to ditch Melody for this but it did make him feel kind of dreadful. "Yeah, what she said. How??" He had no idea what to say. He was ecstatic at the same time a feeling of foreboding.

Melody didn't know what to do or what to say. Having a child was going to be wonderful, but she thought she was a bit too young to be a mother at all. The doctor probably thought that they were idiots seeing as they just asked the same question each, and both knew how they got to this situation. " I'm still in shock." Melody said once the doctor was done talking. " This baby is going to be pretty cute then." The brunette laughed before getting up off the bed slowly, she wasn't all there still.

Derv was in his own world so he was surprised when he saw Melody standing up. He stood up and kissed her. He was so happy to be having another child, even if he hadn't planned for it to happen this soon. "This is amazing." He wondered what they were going to call them. He'd never thought he'd need to try and work out more names. Plus, they didn't even know what gender it was yet so they were going to have to think of both until they knew.

Melody was happy when Dervish kissed her, it was like she was starting a new life, but there was going to be a child in it. She was excited that someone was going to call her mom, and something that truly came from her and Dervish was going to be on the planet. " This really is amazing, I really can't wait." She laughed as they walked through the doors. " I'm going to have to buy bigger clothes then..." The brunette laughed hard as she walked slowly down the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back