You're the one that I want.

"We could start today if you feel up to it. You have to be completely positive though. You have to be sure you have the energy." Derv shook his head at her. "No. Usually only one or twice a month."

" I am, I'm totally ready to do it today. One hundred thousand percent positive." The little brunette stated. Melody was one hundred percent sure. " Can you show me the mark?" She asked quietly, sitting down on her couch.

Derv was disappointed that Mel had said she was ready now but it was her choice whether she wanted to learn the spells or not so he wasn't about to get in her way. He watched her go and sit on the couch and shrugged slightly. It hadn't been that long since he'd been branded with the mark so he kept forgetting it was there. He pulled his left sleeve up and showed her the snake and skull that were tattooed onto his arm. He let her have a good look before pulling his sleeve back down. "What do you want to learn first??"

Melody studied the tattoo, it was quite interesting to her anyways. She knew that she wouldn't be able to be one herself. " I'd never be able to be one, I think that I'm too nice." She gave a little laugh to herself. " Something that I can use to defend myself." Melody said, defending herself would be important.

Dervish nodded. "That's one reason I'm so worried about you. You're too kind to hurt anyone." He wasn't against her being kind but in a hard situation (like one against death eaters) being kind could put you at a disadvantage. Dervish started thinking through the spells his father had taught him when he was a death eater in training and managed to think of one that was effective and easy but gruesome. "Do you have a strong stomach??"

Melody nodded, she agreed with him. " I don't think that I could do it, I don't know, maybe I could." She shrugged her shoulders, she never had an opportunity to hurt someone. " Yes, I do, why Derv?" She asked him curiously.

Dervish looked away from her for a second before looking back. "Because the first spell I'm going to teach you can make grown men sick. It's not a very difficult spell to cast but you need to have a strong stomach. It's called the entrail-expelling curse." He guessed the name was enough to explain what it did. Derv quickly apparated to his house where he grabbed four rats from the cage he kept then apparated back. "You can practice on these rats." He cased imperius on one of the rats then put it on the floor so it couldn't run away. He then told Mel the incantation and waited to see how strong her spell would be.

Melody nodded, she was pretty interested in the spell. It was always good knowing different spells, depending on the situation. " Alright let's see what I can do." She said after she heard the spell. Mel was sorry that she had to hurt a rat, but it would save her life one day. She said the spell and winced her eyes. " Is the rat dead?" Mel asked him.

Derv shook his head. "It flew across the room a bit but it's still alive." He walked over to her and put a hand on her waist while the other hand held three rats by their tails. "Who do you really really hate??" Derv had a feeling the answer to this question might be no one. Mel was too kind to really hate anyone. There were people she didn't like but he didn't think she really hated anyone.

Melody sighed, she really hoped that the rat was ok after this. " Who do I really really hate?" She asked outloud, and mentally thought to herself. There was one person that she hated and couldn't stand at all. " My mother." She stated. " How is that going to help with this?" The brunette asked him.

Dervish was surprised when she mentioned someone but carried on all the same. He pointed at the rat and said "That rat is now your mother. Make sure that picture is in your head. No rat, just your mother." He paused to give her time to imagine that then carried on. "Now do the spell again."

Melody nodded, trying to focus on the rat. It wasn't that difficult to hurt something that you hate, but it was hard to focus. Your mind lead you to other thoughts which threw off the concentration. The brunette took a deep breath and said the spell. " Now I'm pretty sure that rat is dead." She looked at the little furry creature.

" I think I've got this one down pat. Thank you Dervish." The brunette smiled up at him. " But if it's ok with you I would just like to spend time with you, I've really missed you." Melody questioned him.

Dervish nodded. The rat was definitely dead but Melody was going to need to practice the spell a lot. "Make sure you keep practicing that spell. It's working but it's not great and it'll be harder to cast it on a person than a rat." He got his wand out of his pocket and made a cage appear on the table where he put the other three rats. "Yeah, sure. What do you want to do??"

She took what he said into consideration. Melody was going to practice everyday and strengthen her spells, this could be something that would in turn, save her life one day. The slender brunette walked up to Dervish and put her arms around his neck. " I was thinking of something like this." She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

Derv felt his breath catch in his throat when she kissed him. He loved her so much but didn't understand why she loved him. He was a death eater and she was the kindest person he'd ever met. His hands slid up her top and he pulled her down on top of him as he sat onto the sofa.

Melody felt his hands go up her shirt. She had never felt like this before, she knew that this was true love and nothing could change this. Melody laughed when the fell onto the sofa. " I love you." She whispered into his ear.

Derv wrapped his arms around Melody and held her close. He didn't want to let go. He was more in love with her than he ever had been with anyone else. "I love you too, babe." He spoke in her ear the same way she had and then moved down her jaw bone so he ended up kissing her neck.

She smiled and put her fingers through his hair, " So does that mean we're a couple now?" Melody whispered into his ear. She pressed her nose against his and stared into his eyes, awaiting for the answer.

Dervish grinned as he looked straight into her eyes with happiness gleaming throughout. "I suppose it does." Derv didn't want to take this one too fast. He guessed the reason his last relationship hadn't gone too well was because they never knew each other properly. He wanted to really get to know Melody before he made any further steps.

Melody smiled as she heard the words come out of his mouth. She wanted a perfect relationship with the perfect guy. Melody also wanted for Dervish to have a good time in this relationship, she knew that he had a rough one right before this one, and she was going to make it worth his while. The brunette moved her lips down to his cheek, gave him a peck there and moved back up to his lips and planted a kiss on him.

Dervish lifted Melody up and led her down on the sofa before lying on top of her. His body seemed to fit perfectly on her's. He could feel her heart beating in her chest and leant in closer to kiss her again. Unconsciously, he had his ears on alert in case he heard anything that wasn't meant to be there. He seemed to be extra protective around Melody and he didn't know why.

Melody pushed the hair away from her face, and the brief hairs that seemed to be bothering Derv's face as well. She kissed his lips, leading to his neck and his ear. Her hands went up the side of his arms and onto his shoulders, making sure that she had a tight grip on him. She never wanted to let him go, she wanted him to get that sense.

Dervish ran his hand down the side of Melody's body then pulled her top up over her head and chucked it on the floor. Then he started on her trousers, completely forgetting about the rats running around in the cage. He'd never been much of an animal lover and rats were his testers for him to practice spells on.

Melody took off any unnessecary things that she had on her body. She helped him take off her trousers, which were a bit difficult.

A few hours later.

Melody laid back down at her side, but didn't feel too good. It was getting to be a bit hot, so she threw the covers off.

Derv grinned as she threw the duvet off. "Trying to get another look are we??" He winked at her and rubbed his hand up and down her side. He had to admit that it was definitely hot. It was only spring but they were in New Zealand so it was getting hot already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back