Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
OPEN after a couple of interaction between @Kace Corelli and Alexis.

Alexis enjoyed the first Heta Omega meeting. After it ended, she decided not to go back to the dormitories. Instead, she wandered the hallways until she reached the Arts Room. She had never been inside the said room but heard music from the inside. Hoping there would be a piano, she stepped inside and scanned the room. Delighted, she wandered to one corner to see a black piano there. It was not dusted so she knew it still worked. She sat down and opened the cover. She pondered over a song to play and hovered her fingers and let them dance on the piano keys. Little did she know, she already had an audience by the door.

Kace originally did not know about the art room. He heard a few students mentioning the place to go practice their instruments there or dabble in a variation of art projects. It sounded like the ideal spot to take his dancing with Amaya and he had to know where exactly is this room. With a little luck, he managed to find the place on his own. Kace went to check it out, peering inside the room. Music flowed from within the room, ivory keys dance along from a black, sleek piano. It wasn’t his type in music, but it was very pretty to listen to. Kace went to check out who the culprit was that was making all those lovely notes come together. Kace bit his lips to see a gorgeous brunette playing the piano. The boy was pulled in by her playing, now he was pulled in by her beauty.

Alexis’ fingers danced over the ivory keys until its last note. A smile graced her face as she stroked the keys. With all the time she spent on the guitar, she almost forgot how to play the piano. She pondered what to play next when the Ravenclaw sensed movement by the door. As soon as her blue eyes landed on it, she almost jumped out of her skin. “Oh, hello!”, she greeted, suddenly realizing that the student might have heard her play. He looked familiar though, and being one with a good memory, Alexis remembered him from the Wild Patch Club.

Kace’s brows shot up, a grin spread evenly across his lips. “Sup! That sounded cool, like really dope,” the Gryffindor nodded. The boy eagerly bounced on his heels, he was trying all his best to distract himself from staring awestruck at the older girl. He finds moving sometimes helps to divert his attention elsewhere. Damn, pretty little mama let me whisper in your ear! Kace casually leans over the piano, his palm pressing against the sleek surface. “So, do you come here often? Do you play here all the time?” Moving wasn't working, he took to leaning and it was going the opposite way.

Alexis smiled,trying to contain her laughter. For a thrid year, he sounded pretty confident. Stroking the ivory keys,her blue eyes followed him as he entered the room approached her. "Kace,right? I remember you from the WPC." Having an eidetic memory came handy at times like this. Not to mention being a prefect gave her opportunities to know many students especially the younger ones. The Ravenclaw wondered if he knew her name though. Her eyebrows shot up at his line but dismissed it when he asked her a question. "It's my first time here but I might be here now that I discovered they have a piano here.",she laughed, realizing she had just disclosed her passion for music to a stranger. "How about you?Come here often?"

Kace got all big-headed when she spoke his name, and then it deflated when she made the connection to the club. WPC was a club he attended occasionally, and from the last meeting, he didn’t recall seeing this blue-eyed beauty hanging around. Or, he did not take notice right away to her bewitching appearance. Impossible, Kace would be stupid to miss that. Kace is stupid to have missed that. Don’t matter, he getting the chance to meet her now. Kace shook his head,”Nah, it’s my first time. I was looking for a place to practice,” he grins, leaning ever so closer to the older girl. “What’s your name, I didn’t catch it!”

Alexis started to play another song, one that Xavier played for her at the lounge. Her boyfriend played it on his guitar but she was able to remember the melody and do a piano version. When Kace mentioned a place to practice, she wondered. "Practice? Music?", she regarded his stance, then got an idea. "Wait, dancing! Am I right?" She almost jumped in surprise when he leaned closer to him. Asked for her name, Alexis chuckled. "This means to say you rarely go to WPC events. I'm Alexis.", she introduced herself. This made her wonder if he also went to Quidditch games. If he did not, then he would find out soon when Ravenclaw faced Hufflepuff.

Xavier was bubbling with excitement, the ball wasn’t too far from now, even though it did mean that exams were close. Well, they were nearer now than he had imagined and after a long day of studying in the library, the boy wanted to relax and spend some more time with Alexis before they both had to bury their noses into their books again. He knew his girlfriend was very busy, and he sometimes missed her because her schedule was so hectic but he also understood. When she had time, she’d let him know. The boy was on his way to see if he could find her, he’d heard from his sister who seemed to be updated on everything going on in the school that the Ravenclaw was busy in a club meeting, but he was pretty sure that those meetings never lasted for long. When he passed the arts room he heard some noise and he curiously opened the door a bit, just enough so that he could see who was inside. He grinned when he found the person he’d been looking for. "Hey, Alexis, I was wondering if - " he stopped abruptly when he took in the entirety of the situation. Well, this was awkward. He cleared his throat at the younger boy as he stepped closer to Alexis and put a protective arm around her shoulders. "And what’s going on here?" he asked, not amused in the slightest. Had this boy been hitting on his girlfriend?​

Kace sucked in his cheeks, biting them on the inside. His eyes lit up, as he nodded. “Aye, how did you know?” The teen jumps back, popping his legs out like a frog. He gave her a little taste of how cool and fluidly he can articulate his body in a single minute. His lanky, lean figure did wonders when he was in the zone. Abruptly, it all came to an end. Like hitting the emergency brake, Kace halts right in front of the pair. Dang. “Sup, I was just showing Alexis,” he knows it now it’s been said twice, “Alexis some moves, bro, don’t mind me,” Kace pulled his bottom lips as it to go, ‘Oops,” the young teen went to bouncing on his heels. It’s a comforting method to Kace, for whatever reason he would bounce on his heels for comfort. And, just in case, if he needs to...kinda dash away from hitting on someone’s girlfriend.

Alexis smiled when she guessed right. Asked how she knew, she shrugged. "I happen to know passion for arts when I see one." The Ravenclaw chuckled when Kace popped some moves,seemingly bouncing like a frog."What do you call that move?",she joked. In the middle of his moves though, she heard a familiar voice called out her name. Her favorite person stepped in. Smiling, she watched as Xavier took in the younger boy's presence and placed his arm around her. Grinning inwardly, she linked her hand to his. "Hey,love. Kace,this is Xavier, my boyfriend. Xav, this is Kace, a fellow member of WPC." Kace seemed to keep moving despite halting his moves. For reasons she never knew. Turning to Xavier, she squeezed his hand while meeting his eyes. "I found a piano. And you found me.", she teasingly said.

Xavier scratched the back of his head awkwardly, unsure as to what to do or say. He was simply, confused, even more so when the boy said she had some sick moves. He raised his eyebrow, glancing at Alexis slowly and back at the younger boy. "Uh, moves? Do you mean literally or metaphorically?" he asked, still dumbfounded. He seemed nervous which was hilarious because no one was ever intimidated by Xavier. The sixth year nodded at his girlfriend, it made sense that they acted as though they knew each other...because they did know each other. "Okay," he said simply and shrugged, turning to meet Alexis’s gaze. "I did, didn’t I. And I feel like the luckiest guy in the world," he said with a smile, knowing how cheesy it was but true.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back