You Could Have Guessed It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
I need people! :lawlz:
For Jessica because I feel bad that I'm kinda neglecting her. I don't have too many plots with her in mind.
Jessica is pretty much a brat. She judges people by appearances and isn't usually very nice.
She acts like she's completely awesome, but really she's extremely insecure about what people think of her.
So I need any form of relationships.

+BEST GIRL FRIEND `Someone who is like Jess and can put up with her nonsense. I want them to get closer for like a year, until Jessica can trust her enough to tell her of her insecurities.
`There is another possible plot here. Someone who will pretend to be Jess's friend until the above happens and then I'll have Jessica spill some form of secret in which the other will spread around the school, therefore causing dramatic humiliation of some kind. (I don't know yet, the details are sketchy).

+ENEMY `Jessica already has one, but she is definitely the type of girl to have a few. Gaining an enemy for Jess is pretty easy, but I'm open to all kinds of ideas.
`I also think a guy that starts out as an enemy, but eventually Jess and him start to like each other could work. Or even if Jess starts to like him and he doesn't like her back or vice versa would be pretty cool.

+AVERAGE FRIEND `Self-explanatory. Im open to all kinds of plot ideas for this one.

+ANNOYANCE `Someone that drives Jess completely up the wall, preferably an older student that she wouldn't have the guts to yell back at.

+CRUSH `I'm not too sure if Jessica will get into dating, but we could always see what goes down. She would only go for really cute guys that adored her. Because why bother with anyone else right?
`I was also thinking an older, rougher student that she can get quite serious with in year two or three. Something that really goes against her families wishes and brings out her rebellious streak more.

ANYTHING GUYS I'M REALLY NOT FUSSY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. ^_^
<i>
</i>

I can offer you Lily as a Best Girlfriend. She'd even be up for the plot you have planned.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dancing which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. But is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's false and/or pretending to like the person. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone.

If you want Jessica to have a mentor I have Abbey :D
She's mean, a Pure Blood elitests and possibly a future Death Eater and loves fashion, literature and anything to do with writing ^_^
Err.. if you need more Taylor let me know

Lily: I think that could work, we would have to get them together for a RP to see how they click. :) Would you like to start one somewhere? ^_^

Abbey: That would be PERFECT actually. Taylor would be furious that her sister is being influenced by Abbey. =)) I love it!!

I have Summer Chambers who's pretty much EXACTLY like Jess, the whole brat acting like she's extremely awesome but is extremely insecure thing! This could either mean they get along or completely clash, though I would like for Summer to have a friend. ^_^ Maybe it can be like they don't get along at first but then they do and end up best friends?

I would also offer up Isabella as the older person who she's afraid to talk back to :lol:

I think that sounds pretty good. ^_^ I like the idea of it taking them a while to earn the trust because they're both afraid of their insecurities. :lol:

=)) That would be hilarious come the time Mel and Charlie get together. :lol: Isabella, making friends with the entire Mercer family. :woot: :r

Hey, I'm open to be the "annoyance". Hilary is a really bouncy, outgoing person who is probably near the opposite of Jessica. She's also a seventh year and a prefect so it could make for some interesting threads where Hilary is being overly bouncy, Jessica wants to talk back, but Hilary is totally oblivious.

Yeah.... I was actually fairly proud of thinking that up, usually takes me a couple more tries to get something workable :p So would you like to start a thread just sitting somewhere or something, and Hilary will skip in and to introduce herself and tell her about..... something nerdy. Like the yearbook :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back