OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wednesday was narrowing down her rose deliveries. only a couple more to go. She stood near the end of the Ravenclaw table and shouted. "Emmanuel Okoye?" She hoped she was saying that right. "Emmanuel?" She called again waving the yellow rose gently.

@Emmanuel Okoye

Emmanuel had paused in his rose deliveries to have something to eat. He wasn't sitting too long when she heard that someone say his name. he looked up and spotted a girl waving a yellow rose. "Oh that's me," he raised his hand and waved her over.

Wednesday scampered over to him with a bright smile on her face. "Hey! Awesome! I have your rose right here!" She held it out and waited for him to take it. She'd leave after, nothing good came of being nosy for other people's roses.

Happy Valentine's!! You're the best.

- Sen

Emmanuel smiled at the younger girl, he took the yellow rose from her and the note, and after reading it smiled brightly. A warm feeling in his heart of loving and appreciating his friend. "Thank you," he said to the girl, though he knew he didn't have to. "This has brightened my already bright day,"

Wednesday perked up when he said thank you and smiled wide. "Well you're very welcome! I'll see you around!" She said, moving to take her leave, now a bit happier to have been thanked for delivering them,

"Best of luck to you!" he called after the girl as she left. He went back to his rose and the note still marvelling at them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back