Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava was almost through with her list. Deliveries seemed to be flying by this year! She thought she recognized the next name on her list. Wasn't she involved with the talent show? She hurried up to the Gryffindor hallway. "Excuse me?" She chirped as she skipped through the hall. "I'm looking for Evelyn?" She thought it was a pretty name every time she said it.

The blonde was on her way to the library to study. The blonde had brought along some books and other stuff she needed and left the common room. Evelyn than heard her name getting called and looked out from who it was. '' I'm here!'' The blonde said excited and looked at the younger girl with a smile. '' What can I do for you?'' Evelyn asked the girl friendly.

Ava giggled as the girl appeared. "Hi Evelyn! My name is Avaria Lockwood and I'm the friendly flower girl!" She reached into her basket and produced a golden flower for the older girl. "This one if for you!" She chirped brightly.

Evelyn,
You're a sweet person, you deserve the world, never settle for less.
Rory

Evelyn saw directly that this girl was very friendly. Or at least happy to be here. She said it herself the friendly flower girl. Indeed she seemed that way. '' Hi Avaria! It seems like you really like it. Have you brought around many roses?'' Evelyn asked the girl. Mostly she brought around herself too but she decided this year not. She was busy with Heta Omega and Hogwarts Monthly and planning her future. Than she took the rose from the girl with a smile and noticed it was a yellow one. It could be from anyone. She took the note also that was added to it and opened it. When she read it the first time she was a bit suprised by the word. The second time it made her laugh for a moment. It was sweet but also so Rory. He never stopped trying it seemed. But it was something between them a game. '' Thanks Avaria! I'm really happy with it.'' She than said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back