Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror knew this one only by name. Nolan Burke, prefect. He made his way down the Hufflepuff table, asking a first year to point him out. He saw the lad, and approached, "Nolan Burke, I assume?"

@Nolan Burke

Nolan looked up quickly, mid-bite, as someone had approached him. "Hi... um yeah, that's me" Nolan says after he took a gulp of his food.

Horror was grateful that he was talking to the right person. He took out the yellow rose and note and held it out. "This is for you."
Dear Nolan.
Thank you for being a good friend and like a big brother to me.
I always enjoy just hanging with you in the music room jamming. you should come and hang out more often.
Sky

Nolan smiled appreciatively as the younger boy handed him the rose and gave the boy a quick thanks, before reading the note. He smiled a little at the note Sky had written to him. It was really nice and he definitely thought of Sky as a sister and always liked their hangs.

Horror noticed that, after a thank you, they were pretty much done here. So, Horror took this as his queue to leave since he did not want to linger any more than he needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back