Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
kaia wasn't sure whether she knew the next owner of the yellow rose, Harper Alston. Well, she fastly found out that Harper was from Gryffindor. Kaia asked someone to get Harper out of the common room for her and extremely hoped that Harper was there.
@Harper Alston

It wasn't rare for Harper to be up early in the morning, but today, it seemed the whole school was up with her. The castle always had an air of festivity on Valentine's Day, and it was one of the reasons Harper had grown to like the holiday. She especially enjoyed the tradition of rose deliveries. From trading roses and notes with her friends to watching the creative ways rose deliverers found their assigned recipients, she loved the joyful chaos of it all.

Harper was in the common room trying to plan out her day when another Gryffindor informed her that someone was waiting for her outside. Knowing it was likely a rose deliverer, she quickly slipped out of the room, where her gaze immediately fell on a younger Hufflepuff standing by the entrance. It was rare to find Hufflepuffs or Slytherins on this floor, and Harper assumed this was the girl who was looking for her. "Hey, I'm Harper," she introduced herself with a smile. "Someone said you were looking for me?"

Kaia excitedly smiled when the girl approached her and said she was a Harper. "Oh yes, I was looking for you! I have a rose for you!" the Hufflepuff easily spoke while searching for the right note. "And here is the note," she added and gave it away too.
Hey Harper,
You're a pretty cool friend and stuff. Thanks for listening to my crazy sometimes.
-Sawyer

Harper's smile widened when the girl confirmed that she had a rose for her. "Thanks!" She accepted the flower and unfolded the note, chuckling a little when she read what Sawyer had written. She did feel a little bad for not sending him a rose and resolved to thank him in-person later. Maybe she could look for him at the dance tonight though she hoped she wouldn't find him hiding under a table again. Harper carefully folded the note back up and slipped it in her pocket. "Do you have any other Gryffindors on your list? I can get them from the common room if you want," she offered. She was headed back there, and it was the least she could do after the girl had climbed all the way up to Gryffindor to deliver the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back