Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alexis was down to her final rose and was hanging around the Entrance Hall. She heard that November went out of the castle and has not returned yet so she was waiting for the girl. After a few minutes, she saw the Hufflepuff approaching. She waved her hands as she called her name."November,I have a rose for you!", she waved the bucket where the rose was placed.

November was glad classes were over for the day and headed back from CoMC the girl walked into the castle. She was surprised to hear her name being announced. She had already finished delivering her roses to people and hadn't thought she'd be getting anymore. "Yes? That's me, a yellow rose, I wonder who it'd be from," November said as she came up towards the young girl.

Alexis smiled at November as she plucked yellow rose in her bucket. She still had one yellow rose but it was from Rory. He gave it to Alexis for a reason she did not understand. "You are pretty.",she complimented the older girl. She set down the bucket and fished the note from her pocket. Handing both to the Hufflepuff, she greeted her with a bright smile. "Happy Valentines Day!" as she watched November read the note.
November,

You are such an amazing friend November! I hope you have a beautiful valentines days.
You deserve it so much!

Noemie

November smiled at the younger girl, unsure how to respond. She took the rose and note from her giving herself a moment to respond back. "You are as well, pretty and yes Happy Valentine's Day to you," November said opening the note. She smiled reading the letter from Noemie. It made her feel terrible that she hadn't thought to send a note to her as well. After Flavio, Noemie was the person she felt closest too, but they hadn't been able to really get together lately. She wanted to change that. "Thanks," she said to the young Ravenclaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back