Yeah Im a bully, which means your a victem

Koboshi Aiko

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heteroflexible
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Koboshi sighed as she walked around the first floor corridor. She was bored and she really wanted something to perk her up abit. So she was looking around to see if she could find any of her usual bully victems. Though as it appeared they all seemed to be avoiding her, which she supposed was the smart thing to do. When she wanted to be Koboshi could be quite violent. She had put a curse on a first year once that had made welts appear. It had been very funny for her, considering that she never got into any trouble becuase Alyss was always there to keep her out of trouble. Teachers didn't know the real Alyss, not like she did. She couldn't believe that Alyss had agreed to be her mentor, and she had been so happy about it too. It was then that she saw a Ravenclaw girl. It was the same girl she had met on the lawn not a few weeks ago. She wasn't sure of her name as they had never told each other, but that only made it that much more fun. Considering the girl would have to describe her to Professor's for her to get into trouble. And there were alot of Asian girls in this school.

She walked over and tapped the girl on the shoulder. "Hey there Remeber me? I thought I might come to help you with your English lessons? Have you gotten any better at speaking it yet?" She asked acting innocent for the Professor that was near by. When the Professor left however, Koboshi was herself again. "So, how has school been, run into anyone of interest?" She asked as she leaned against the wall. Her face pulled into a smirk. If this girl said anything nasty right now. She would look like the villain, which was what Koboshi wanted. The victems usually retaliated to her niceness, often ending in trouble for them, and entertainment for her.

Sara was sitting, reading on a bench in the great hall. She felt a tap on her shoulder. It was the girl that had targeted her a few weeks ago. "My English is fine, thank you." She wouldn't start it, she knew what the girl was trying to do, and Sara wouldn't fall for it. She looked back and noticed that she was looking at the Professor. The Professor looked at Sara inquisitively, but she smiled her off, she had to handle this on her own.
She looked up, in answer to the girl question. "A few, why do you ask?" She smiled at the girl innocently, but the smile did not reach her eyes.

Koboshi smiled back and raised an eyebrow at the younger girls obvious cool. So she had gotten smart over the past few weeks. Well, Koboshi was just going to have to test that. She was in rather a good mood today and there was nothing that would set her off. Atleast nothing that this girl could possibly know anyway. They only sore spot for her was her cousins, but seeing as the girl didn't even know her name, she wouldn't know about it and thusly could not bring it up, bringing Koboshi to her earlier conclusion of, nothing could rain on her parade today. "Oh no reason really, I simply ask only to inquire to if there are any friends of yours that you could go crying to after i'm finished with you is all" She said shrugging as if she had said a simple greeting. This exchange was proving to be a far more interesting one then last time, but Koboshi never lost. Clinging to the memory that she had once made a much older boy cry, she smirked down at the girl, showing that she was by far the girls superior. It would not do to have this magget, crawl out of her hole and wreck Koboshi's mutual understanding with the mud-bloods of the school.

"So Mudblood, what have you brought for me today hey? Anything good? Perhaps some homework that I can wreck and get you into trouble, A library book perhaps..." She asked as she slowly leaned over the girl attempting to force her to lean backwards. "Or maybe, you just like sitting here and letting me do all the talking because your so stupid you have to study just to stay the lowest in your classes?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow. Still leaning over the young brunette. Apart form the fact that she was white, she had the ugliest shade of brown hair. It would be better shaved off. Koboshi on the other hand had the most beautiful silk black hair. She really was the envy of all her family, and all the boys that her father kept introducing her to. There was no denying it. "You know what... You have the ugliest colour of hair on your head" She said twisting it in her hands so that it hurt. "It would look much better if it wasn't on your head, maybe on someone elses head, but your ugly face makes it that much worse" She hissed softly into the girls hair, as she pulled tighter, making sure to hurt the girl.

Sara smirked, this girl must have very low self esteem, if she had to stoop that low. "I'm afraid that I don't go crying to my friends, they have their own problems. They can talk to me, but currently I have no problems." Sara smiled, sweetly. "Oh, it's an excellent novel, Christopher Paolini-have you heard of him?" Sara asked, putting her book away."Actually, i am not lowest in my class, but don't worry I didn't expect you to know that." she stated calmly, she turned her chair around to face her. "So, to what do I owe the honour of this visit?" She asked, leaning her head on her hand.
"I quite agree." Sara continued. "I hate my hair. It is unmanageable and it thanks to my hair and my tan I look Spanish. It made foreign holidays very confusing." She smiled up at the girl. "You're hair is quite nice, do your relatives have the same colour?" She asked, it was even in the bible. If someone slaps you turn the other cheek. "You think my face is ugly? Well ,each to their own I suppose." Then the girl took hold of Sara's hair and pulled-hard. Sara cringed. "Ow, that hurts!" She exclaimed, but quickly regained her composure. "Could you please refrain from pulling my hair?" She asked. "In my old school, we had this rule about personal space. We learnt it from a very young age, it was a big part in out manners lessons." Sara retaliated, calmly and mentally congratulated herself on not losing it.

Kobsohi smiled slightly. So this was going to be a long encounter. Excellent, she was much better with the longer ones then with the shorter ones. "Oh Christopher Paolini, why yes actually, I believe that he was on my summer reading list at one point, which as you could probably guess, I completely ignored, reading novels, just isn't my thing when I am forced to do it. I'd much perfer reading it at my own leisure." Of course she hadn't read his stupid dragin book. It was the most inaccurate dipiction of dragons if ever she'd seen one. And Dragon riders? Hell no, now that was just stupid. Infact Koboshi was quite smart. She could have easily been in Ravenclaw. Of course she would never admitt it to this girl. It would be stupid too, she was no nerd, or a mudblood for that matter. Why did she care about this ant in her road. All she was to do was to stand here talking to her until either one of her friends walked past and helped, or she just got bored and left. Either way she was going to be there for a while she might as well have made the most of it.

"Well, you know, there are times in a girls life where she realises certain things about herself. Where she realises that maybe she isn't who she first thought. Maybe she is infact not as much loved as was originally thought. You know, things like that" She said mumbling off about random cr@p. It was something she often did which would usually lead people to seeing that she was really quite intelligent and not just a ditzy b!tch. Then she smiled as she played with her own hair letting go of the small girls, but not before she yanked it one more time. Ripping out a few strands as she went. "Yes, my hair is pretty isn't it. Yes, I am one of the most saught after girls in my country. My father often likes to bring home eligible bachelors. Ofcourse I am only 12 so nothing comes of it of course but you know and all that" She said as she ran her fingers throught her hair.

"Manners? Ah yes, I believe i knwo those, but alas there are certain kinds of people in this world, much like yourself I would expect, that do not deserve manners from someone such as myself. I am far superior to you in everyway little miss Ravenclaw and I'm sure I could even beat you in a battle of wits. Say tell me, I have a riddle for me, if you can solve, I MAY think twice about my earlier statement." She smiled as she quickly composed her own riddle, one that the girl would never have heard before and smiled when she had it. " I am a long journey. Change my fourth letter to a vowel and you have a large organic object which for some reason seems to attract felines.What am I?" She asked.

OOCOut of Character:
I somehow dont think Sara would know it... Koboshi made it up then and there, but anyway.

"I read at my own leisure, but I love to read novels." Sara stated simply, there was no need to elaborate this further. "And what have you realised about yourself?" Sara asked. "Oh, I'm sorry, that is none of my business." she added. This girl was annoying her, and Sara was considering walking out all together. Then the girl finally left go of her hair. "Thank you -that was beginning to be uncomfortable."
Sara realised that she had played the right card by complimenting her on her hair. "Eligible bachelors... how.... interesting?" Sara continued, with feigned awkwardness.
"Oh, I did not try to insult you, by implying that you had no manners, but I'm afraid I have. How neglectful of me." Sara smiled, apologetically. "A riddle, nice." Sara replied. Immediately after hearing the riddle, she knew the answer. A flash of intelligence shone in her eyes -It's a tree- she thought to herself. Then, she thought to herself -I have to play it stupid, let her think she's smarter- Immediately after, though it killed her to say it she answered "I'm afraid that I don't know." She smiled, hoping that the girl hadn't seen the look in her eyes when she'd heard the riddle.

Koboshi looked at the girl as she lied through her teeth. “Oh you don’t do you?” She asked as she narrowed her eyes at the girl. “And why prey tell would that be?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow. “By lying to me you ignorant little fool, you have made me rather upset. It would not do well for you to do so as I am in a happy mood and tend to be quite a bit meaner when this is so.” She said as she pointed her finger at the girl, jabbing her in the chest. “You know the answer to that, how stupid do you think I am, rodent? Huh, do you think I didn’t see that spark of recognition that implied that you knew what the answer was?” She asked as she turned away from the girl. “Tell me however... what is the answer, as I do know for a fact that you know it, I want to see if you are smart?” She purposely made no sense attempting to confuse the girl. She could see that the Ravenclaw was getting annoyed and this just made her happier. “Sometimes rain droplets are so heavy they can kill you if you’re hit by one. Did you know that?” She asked as she smiled. Switching between demeanours was an easy thing for her. She had been doing it for years now

She'd been caught. "It's a tree." Sara answered, staring her in the eye. "I'm afraid I'm slipping, usually I'm better than that." She looked up at the girl. "I'm Sara Moon, I am a first year Ravenclaw. You don't know me, you have nothing to do with me. Why do you bother?" She asked, head tilted to one side. The girl continued, with some random fact. "Of what relevance is that to this conversation?" Sara asked. Sara was trying to find her weakness, she guessed that the other girl was trying to do the same, she knew bullies that is what they do. -I'm mustn't show weakness- she thought to herself. "What house are you in?" She asked, needing a distraction. "You are older than me, are you not?" she continued, keeping the ball in her side of the court.

Koboshi glared at the girl as she gave the answer. Well, maybe the girl had some brains afterall. "Your damn right its a tree." She said as she switched back to her bully demeanour. Then Koboshi smiled as she could see the determination in the younger girls eyes. It was quite obvious what she was trying to do. It however wasn't going to fool her. "Slipping? Better at what? Acting smart?" She asked as she rolled her eyes. It was so obvious that this girl had no clue in the world how to stand up to a bully, and if she did, she was doing it rather wrong. "Listen Cera Moohn," She started purposely mispronunciating the girls name. "I bother you because I don't like you. Unfortuantely for you, you just happened to be in the worng place at the wrong time girlie, and I don't appreciate it at all" She said a she againg smiled at her. Though the smile was slightly kinder then she had meant. "Well, if you don't know the relevence, I'm not going to tell you, because that would just spoil you" She said as she leaned back againt the wall. SO this girl really was rather stupid at all. Though finding Sara's weakness was proving harder for her then before. However she knew Sara would never discover hers.

Koboshi then tried and failed to contain a laugh as the girl asked her house. It wasn't obvious? Did no-one tell this girl of the stereotyping in this school? Well the only good thing was that this girl didn't know her meaning she couldn't go to any teachers if anything got out of hand. "Yeah right, like you don't know" She said as she rolled her eyes opting to ignore the next question. "You know, your doing it wrong" She said as she raised an eyebrow. She was actually becoming quite bored with Sara now.

"Better at acting." Sara explained, with an exasperated sigh. "I don't have to act smart, I don't see the point, there is no disgrace in not knowing something. The disgrace is not having the confidence or bravery to admit that you don't know it." She added, smiling at the girl, a malicious glint in her eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. You're pronounsing it wrong, it's S-a-r-a M-o-o-n. I didn't think it was that hard." She replied, looking innocent. Sara listened, seemingly interested and answered. "Hmm, it is it possible to be in the wrong place or time? Or rather is it just, happening to be in a place, at a time that is inconvenient to someone else?" She mused, aloud. "I don't think it's very logical, to hate someone, because of where they were." she added. "But, I suppose that everyone has irrational days?" she smiled. "Oh, I don't mind, just wondering." She replied. She was in Slytherin as Sara had guessed, how dull, to stick to a stereotype completely. Sara replied quite easily, seeming bored. "Oh, getting it wrong, what? Ignoring you, making conversation with someone I don't like, or not caring at all?" She continued. "Well, which is it? Please, enlighten me." she smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back