Y41 S1 Gryffindor Quidditch Practice

Aurora failed to hit a bludger.

Zee was surprised as the other chaser tossed her the quaffle. Weren’t they playing on teams? Maybe the young girl misunderstood the assignment but she was not going to take this chance for granted. She caught the quaffle, leaning forward on her broom to fly as fast as she could towards the opposite hoop.

Flynn flew in circles for a little bit.

Zee flew as close to the hoop as she could. She threw the quaffle, but sadly missed. She could feel how angry she was at herself, it bubbling up. Just have to try again she thought trying to calm herself down after that miss.

Louis was a little bitter not to get the quaffle when Soren threw it to someone else. He chased after Zephyrn, hoping to steal form her. He didn't manage it, but at least he could grab it after she failed to score.

There was some more flying. Very exciting stuff.

Louis decided to try a more complicated shot but only managed to miss the hoop entirely. Embarrassing.

Nikko was a little confused when Soren passed to Zee but was happy he was getting into it. He appreciated Louis' attempt at a more complicated shot but it made him sloppy and he caught the quaffle easily. He gave the boy an encouraging look as he threw the ball back into play, not wanting him to get discouraged.

Soren caught the quaffle as it was thrown back into play and again turned to Zee. "Zee!" He yelled, and threw her the ball. @Zephryn Spencer

Once again Soren passed the quaffle in Zee’s direction, calling her name as he did so. Apparently he was doing this on purpose. Zee knew she should probably mention something about the teams that they were broken into during practice, but she would never want to miss another chance at the quaffle. That just wouldn’t be smart. Instead she caught the quaffle and headed back towards the goal she was aiming at. At least it showed that Soren could pass during a real game.

Louis was starting to get annoyed. "Why do you keep passing to her?" He called to Soren in frustration.

@Soren Gates

Soren flew closer to Louis, and glanced over to make sure Zee couldn't hear before leaning in. "I keep passing to her because in case you missed it it's the only times she's had the ball." He explained with his voice a little lower. "I don't know what she's waiting for but I figured she needed a few shots too." He shrugged. @Louis Alcott

Nikko sighed as the chasers started to butt heads. He checked the time and figured it was a good enough time as any to call it. He picked up the whistle that hung around his neck and blew it to get everyone's attention. "Alright, that's enough for today." he announced. "We've got our game against Slytherin coming up fast so don't get too comfortable just because you're on the team now." Nikko warned. He wasn't trying to be scary but he did want them to be trying their best. "But good job today. If anyone has any questions feel free to come talk to me after practice."

OOCOut of Character:
Practice is over and the first game is posted! Please head over there so we can win this thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back