Y40 Sorting Reactions!

Y'all I've predicted my IC's houses pretty accurate xD and I'm all here for it.

Naomi as always the nice and cute Hufflepuff
Alexander the clever clog brain child twin Ravenclaw
Damien the responsible and loyal twin Gryffindor
Anais the one that will break tradition Hufflepuff
Amelie, she's up next but I know she'll be a Slytherin just because she's very ambitious than her twin

I think I'll stop at five and that will total me 7 students in. I hope that's it for now

One Gryffindor graduated, another this year. For the third, it all begins. Looks like I'm just the guy's character destined to be in that house for now. :D

I suspected Sefina could be placed into Ravenclaw, but I wasn't 'trying' for the house if that makes sense. Hufflepuff and Slytherin were a remote possibility. I am content with the Sorting Hat's decision ^_^

Letting the dice fall where they may is my fav thing about sorting
Same but I also love when you're filling out the form and you just know haha

Dammit, I was gunning for Ravenclaw as Aine's not exactly warm and friendly, lol. I'm not very good at expressing ideas though, apparently! I guess she's hard working though (unlike me) so it'll work, I was just surprised more than anything!

Hi! I haven’t been able to update after my sorting as I got busy with some school work!

I got so excited when I received Seren’s placing. It’s my first time at this roleplaying thing and roleplaying as a Slytherin sounds like a lot of fun!

My instincts told me to write about myself but I don‘t think I would have made that interesting of a character! Haha. Maybe I’ll let Seren reflect a bit of myself but I don’t think we’d think the same. But I’m so excited! I hope to get to know myself along the way, but that won’t be my priority. I just want Seren to enjoy her eventful time at Hogwarts as a muggleborn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back