Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
@Julia Black vs @Caleb Thorne

Round one thankfully hadn't been too rowdy this year, with the exception of some of the upper year students, and Angel was grateful he wasn't spending 20 minutes cleaning up slugs today. Once the two competitors seemed ready, Angel directed them up to their places at opposite ends of the platforms before addressing them and the crowd. "Welcome to your second round of duelling, you should know what you're doing by now so let's keep it clean. The victor will be able to continue on to the rest of the tournament, and the loser will sadly be eliminated. When you're ready, please bow to your opponent and begin!" He said with a flourish, letting the students get started.
The duel begins now. You have 24 hours from this to post your first reply, or face disqualification. Once both duelists have posted, you will have 24 hours from your opponents post to reply, or be disqualified. Ensure that you use the spell list for guidance on age-appropriate spells, and read over the dueling rules and points system. Duels will run until there is a winner or until 6 IRL days have passed, in which case the winner will be chosen by RNG. If you are knocked out or otherwise disarmed/incapacitated, or if you run out of points, you will lose and the duel will end. Have fun!

As an added note: Spectators are allowed to post in this topic once per competitors post, but are forbidden from directly interfering with the duels.

Code:
[b]Current Points:[/b] 150
[hr][/hr]RP content[hr][/hr][b]Action(s) Taken:[/b]
[b]Point Changes:[/b]
[b]Points Remaining:[/b]

Current Points: 150
Jules honestly was excited for her first dueling round and she was even more excited for it when she found who she was against. "Caleeeeb! My favorite Slytherin boyyyy!" Jules didn't seem to be bothered that she had to be more official but yet, at least she didn't give in for a hug. "I hope you're ready to lose," Gryffindor excitedly exclaimed and fastly sent the first spell, "Tarantallegra!"
Action(s) Taken: cast spellPoint Changes:-5Points Remaining: 145

Current Points: 150

Caleb smiled when he saw that he was up against Julia next. He liked her but couldn't help but smirk at her as they bowed to each other. "Not likely." he said. He was surprised she managed to get away with the first spell but he blocked it easily with the shield charm and cast his first offensive spell. "Stupefy!"

Action(s) Taken: Spell cast x 2
Point Changes: -5, -5
Points Remaining: 140

Current Points: 145

Jay happily chuckled as Caleb went on with her. "What? Have you been training for it? No way you can rock offensive spells as good as I can," and if Caleb ever paid attention to Jules when she was casting offensive spells, it was clear to see that she was way better at protective spells. That she used to block his spell. She sent back a spell she had always enjoyed, "Rictusempra"
Action(s) Taken: cast spell x2
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 135

Current Points: 140

Caleb grinned, happy to indulge in a bit of banter as the duel went on. "No, have you?" he asked before throwing up a shield charm to block. "I think this is pretty easy so far." he teased and cast the jelly legs jinx right back at her.

Action(s) Taken: Spell cast x 2
Point Changes: -5, -5
Points Remaining: 130

Current Points: 135

Julia jokingly smirked at Caleb. "Oh, why would I? I'm already Perfect at everything I do. I don't need practises, they need me," Gryffindor Girl honestly wasn't bothered if she was going to lose. She just wanted to have fun there, she was everywhere just for fun. And as Caleb said that it was easy so far, Jay acted dramatically offended and tried to keep the laugh back. "Ha, I'm just warming up honey! Give me some more time and Trust me, you won't be able to keep up with me," Jules lightly joked as she blocked the spell. "Eww, jelly leg jinx is awful. Imagine not being able to feel some parts of your body, it's like they aren't even there. It's a gross feeling," and she sent a knee-reversing hex.
Action(s) Taken: cast spell x2
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 125

OOCOut of Character:
Due to the 24 Hour rule, Caleb Thorne is the winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back