Open Y36 Start of Year Feast

Billie was NOT expecting the start of the year to be this bizarre. First she saw a ghost, then she was slimed and the whole place turned into a food fight. It was a lot to take in and a bit overwhelming for Billie so she quickly grabbed her plate as a food shield and hid under the table. Billie saw other people follow suit under the table with food covering their bodies and she chuckled, then she realised she probably looked the same. Reaching up to run her hand through her hair it was all slimy and gross. She was definetly going to have a nice long shower after this. Billie was under the table for awhile until she heard the loud and clear voice of the head mistress ordering everyone to settle down.

Getting out from under the table, Billie looked around to see people sitting back down and some leaving the hall. Magically, the food disappeared from the table and reappeared with new food. Billie happily dug in and whilst everyone chatted around her about the previous events. She was most definetly not going to forget this!

TIlly had wrapped her hands around a pork pie and bitten off a large mouthful when the Great Hall erupted into chaos. She was promptly slimed and then pelted with food to boot. Although TIlly was always up for a good game, the goop was too much after a long, tiring day and a growling stomach. She crawled under the table with other first-years, snickering, and waited out the storm. There was a mixed roar of shouting, crying, and laughing from students and professors throughout the hall.

And then it all ended with a few icy words from the Headmistress. Tilly was still very, very hungry, so she decided to play nice for today. She waited patiently for the food to be restored, and then set her sights on a new pie.

Ronald was so happy this beggining of the year that his journey become great wizard start now he belongs lion crest The Gryffindor House they so happy and clapping when sorted house said that i belong to this house, and i said to my self my house will be proud to from me because im additional to what Gryffindor started, im said to all of them Thank You very much im happy and wish that all of you will become my friend.

Giselle just wanted to enjoy her food. When all hell broke loose. Suddenly some ghost entered and threw slime at Hufflepuff and Gryffindor and Giselle saw it happening before her eyes. She started to laugh when she noticed the ghost didn't targeted them. She was really glad he didn't. Where was the popcorn? The blonde could not stop laughing. All those people. But this was insane. Why was this ghost here? Than a boy from their house attacked an hufflepuff girl. It was so random. And her head of house got mad and than suddenly they lost points. It was drama. And Giselle just watched it. The blonde just continued with her food and watched it all happening. With a grin on her face. She was curious though why only Hufflepuff and Gryffindor were targetted. Next time she would bring an umbrella or something she did not want that thing in her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back