Y32 Sorting and Transfer Reactions!

Styx hopes none are in his house.

:r

Last edited:
I'm tempted to sort another and purely just so that they can be sorted as a Ravenclaw and I'd have one in each house. But, with the other students I have and Professor/Adults I'm going to be responsible and say no to the temptation xD

It's good to have things a little more figured out than when I usually sort.

Kace and Vi are definitely going to be interesting to play as I develop and plot with them more. :)

PUFF!! :party:

On the surface Peregrine has quite a lot of Ravenclaw traits, but his underlying values definitely align with Hufflepuff. I think this'll be great for his future development :woot:

I have one to sort that is relevant to a Geo plot in a few years, honestly I think she will get Slytherin or Ravenclaw xD

We need some more Ravenclaw boys xDWe only have two. The girls are taking over

Sounds like Hufflepuff last year, it was just 3 boys I think ahaha xD

I know sorting's not finished yet, but because I'm apparently this kind of person, here's some tiny graphs for the break down of first years so far this year if anyone's curious:

graphwrite.aspx
graphwrite.aspx

Everything is quite even and I'm very impressed.

(Note: please excuse my gendered color choice (for readability) and also the tragic misspelling of Gryffindor)
**Edited because I can't count.

Last edited:
Yay more Hufflepuffs!!!!! (shh I know I'm on a Ravenclaw account but I'm really a Hufflepuff!! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back