Y26 Club Fair

During her visit to the Heta Omega booth, she was delighted to see another first year girl approach. At least she knew that she wouldn't be the only first year around. And from what she saw, this other girl was really nice too! Shooting a grin over to the... Hufflepuff... firstie, she turned to listen to the older Gryffindor speak, excited to hear what it was all about. And what she heard, she definitely enjoyed. "Awesome, I'm definitely signing up!" Zara's mum had been in a sorority when she was younger, and she said that those were some of the best days of her life. But as this older Gryffindor girl said --"Wait, what's your name?"-- this sorority was only magical, which made it automatically cooler by Zara's book. Happily accepting the form, she went to fill it out quickly, using her trusty pen that she had brought along just in case.

</FONT>
Form said:
Name: Zara Lovette (Zar)
House&Year: Gryffindor first year
Returning or New: New!
<FONT font="Georgia">
And so Zara went off to look at the clubs, excited to see what everyone else had to offer.
<i></i>

With Ellington out of action for now, Massimiliano decided that he would promote the Hogwarts Monthly at the fair this time, and so with some help from others, had the stall up. Most of the Hogwarts Monthly staff had their other clubs to attend to, so the Ravenclaw didn't worry too much about them, though he made sure to visit the Wild Patch when he got the chance. However, today was to get the Hogwarts Monthly some recognition, helpers and readers. He hoped people were interested, mostly because he himself enjoyed the laying out, the writing, and just remaining involved with all the various things happening within the school. "Hogwarts Monthly!" he called loudly over the hustle and bustle of the Great Hall. He handed out some flyers to passing students and remained at the stall, prepared to answer any questions.

Orwell was grateful that people were so interested in the wild patch, and he was looking forward to working with so many people, to bringing about another year of good fun from the wild patch. The king of flowers looked at the girl who just approached him and introduced herself as Zara, and asked to take one of the flower crowns, "Of course! I'm Orwell, we here at the wild patch makes the flower crowns which are free for anyone to take" Orwell told the girl before giving her the sign up sheet for her to sign which she did before wandering off, Orwell met Archie's gaze and waved happily at his best friend, kinda longing for him to be by his side rather than so far away but it didn't stop him being proud, oh so proud of the boy, but he was kept busy with another young girl signing up to the club and he just felt so proud of all they'd achieved at the wild patch, all he still hoped to do, "WILD PATCH!" he called out to the hall, "Flower crowns, gardening and organising HNZ's LGBT+ pride day, hopefully to become an annual event!" Orwell felt half in his element trying to entice more youngsters or any older students to join the wild patch.

Being too young to play Quidditch was a huge bummer to Lizzie, but at least she wasn't too young for the other activities, and a club fair seemed a good way to check them out. Things seemed to be in full swing by the time she arrived, but as Lizzie looked around, her heart sank a little... Most of the clubs seemed to be things like gardening or yearbook, boring, just sitting around making stuff. She couldn't quite figure out what one of the more popular tables was actually about, so she made her way over, listening at a small distance before making her decision.

Something about sisterhood? Parties and pranks with the other girls? Now that sounded like it could be fun, and Lizzie finally approached the Heta Omega table, smiling cheerfully. "Hi! I'd like to sign up too!"

Teagan listened at the older girl as she explained some of the things that the sorority will be doing this school year. She on the other hand didn't doubt any of if as she was already thinking to sign up. "Seems fun. I'll join." She said while taking a sign up paper and jotting down her name and other stuff needed for her to join. This year, Teagan will try and have fun while it last. After the sign up, the Ravenclaw looked around for other clubs to join in but nothing more interest her. So, she decided to get out of the Great hall and went straight at the Quidditch pitch for some flying.

With a majority of the Hogwarts Monthly staff being out or busy with other clubs, Lennon decided to help Massimiliano out with promoting the school paper, even if he was only an intern. "Hogwarts Monthly!" he said aloud much like the older boy, but being too shy himself it might not have been loud enough to attract attention. Still he hoped their booth would be enough to attract some attention so that others could join the paper and help them out as well.

After a while Lennon decided he would go and check out the other booths so he quickly excused himself as he went to go browse the options. He was trying to put himself out there more, which is why he had joined the Hogwarts Monthly in the first place, but now he was trying to do more. He stopped near the Brotherhood of MAGIC table and listened to what they had to offer. As much as he loved his sister and his mum he was seriously outnumbered in his house with the amount of estrogen in his house so he thought it would be fun to join something like this organization. "Hi, I'm Lennon, second year Ravenclaw, and I'm interesting in joining," he told one of the older boys who seemed to be in Gryffindor. "What do I have to do to join?" he asked.

Prudence was excited and flattered as she handed out forums. She honestly wished she had conned her sister into joining her so that she had a helping hand. The smiling Gryffindor nodded to each girl. "Of course! Alsways room for more!" She spoke while giving them quills or pens, whichever was preferred. "I'm so excited to have you ladies on board!"

Peyton was intrigue what kind of clubs they have at Hogwarts. Her brother, Hunter, was only interested in Quidditch for now but the third year told him that he has to wait till he's in second year to be even qualified to play. With that, Peyton's brother decided to watch try outs rather than pick some club that he might like. When she arrived at the Great Hall, it was already packed with other students who wants to join but one caught her eyes because the booth seems to be just neutral, simple. Peyton's nude heels click as she walked toward the club, just stopping in front of a no nonsense guy who seems a little bit older than her. The thirteen year old looked up to read the banner, dueling? sounds easy and nice, she thought to herself. Peyton then looked back down to the guy and smiled. "I guess I would like to join. The club seems ... okay. Do I have to perform a duel or should I write down my name somewhere?" She said, not caring. It was the only club that seems to not offer flower crowns and things that has pink in it.

Abram wandered into the great hall, the new Ravenclaw was unsure of what clubs he'd find at Hogwarts. The native New Yorker was keen on finding a club where he could continue photography, but also where he could connect with other students in his year. After taking a lap, Abram walked over to the Hogwarts Monthly booth, putting his hands in his pockets the boy tried to seem approachable, "Hi, what do you do for Hogwarts Monthly?" he quietly cleared his throat, "I'm really into photography, is there a position where I can do that?" He gave a closed mouth smile, anticipating a response.

Max gave an encouraging smile to Lennon as he started helping out also. It was always nic to see the interns around trying to help - they were the future of the paper, after all. He gave him a silent goodbye when the younger Ravenclaw left, before turning to listen to another student when he approached. Massimiliano kneaded his bottom lip as he thought about the positions available within the paper before giving a gentle smile to his fellow Ravenclaw. "Hello, yeah um. Well, Hogwarts Monthly's a paper run by students. I generally deal with layout and photography, as I like photography, as well. Currently, however, I'm sort of covering for the editor who's been pretty busy lately." He shrugged - Ellington couldn't help he schedual, and he was all too happy to man the ship for her until her return. "But I'll be graduating this year. So we'd need someone that's interested in photography to take my spot! You can also do other things from time to time if someone else gets busy with school work and that, but I think there's definitely a place here for you, if you're willing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back