Y24 Quidditch

Graeme would absolutely love that. It would way boost his ego.

Uhm... Scarlet shall try her best... No pressure.. Right...

Sloane would very much enjoy a Puff win :r

With one game to go:

Hufflepuff 370
Slytherin 180
Gryffindor 170
Ravenclaw 160

They dominated this year! Congrats to the Puffs!

We are so very happy.

Anybody interested in one more game?

We figured it would be fun for the reigning quidditch champ Hufflepuffs to show off their skills in an exhibition match...against the staff! :D

The game will take place on January 3, 2016 which is at the tail end of the semester.

If you are interested in participating with your staff member, please continue reading for eligibility information. Professors and staff can play. If you are interested in playing, please send me a PM with the position you'd like your staff member to play and whether they have any prior experience playing quidditch ( pro or on a school team). In order to be considered to play as a professor, you must be up to date with your lessons and you must be active! If you want to be considered as a staff member, you must be active and role-playing. Admin will have final say on which professors and staff get chosen. You will have until next Monday, December 28, to PM me so we can get the team decided in advance of the game.

This should be fun, right? :)

I was going to put Sloane up, but i think she'd put them all on detention if the staff lost xD

Even more reason to have her join. :p

Cyndi! xD

Ava's counting on you all :glare:

She's very competitive :r

Is Ava even playing? xD

I hope so. Victoria would love to hit a bludger at het headmistress. :r

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
They dominated this year! Congrats to the Puffs!
This still fits. xD

I was kind of in a win/win situation. Either the professors won and Sloane was happy or the hufflepuffs win and Sloane was happy. In the end Sloane was happy.

Apart from when she took a bludger to the shoulder :r

Was so wanting the professors to win. Should be a Hufflepuff-wide detention and they can join the Gryffindors. :glare: :teehee:

Minus 50 points for every bludger to hit a Profeesor.

I don't even think Graeme would care about house wide detention, or losing points, he'd just happy Hufflepuff won, and beat the Professors pretty successfully....

I was hoping the Professors might win, just because they rule :r but Monty is happy for Hufflepuff and is just glad he was brave enough to take part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back