Y19 Quidditch

Hadan Hensel said:
I now find the system to be kinda funny. No success rates yet. Well, except the keepers. xD
It'll get better for each player as more games are played. And, if we feel that it is really bad, we can always tweak the odds for future games.

Students aren't superstars though, so failure is ok especially since there are first years on the teams. :r

I am going to root for Hufflepuff now :r

Yay!!! Now hurry up and post as Kelsey :p

please. xD

As you wish ^_^

That is my personal goal too =))

Yay! Thank you Teigs :p

And I've noticed quite a few of the Gryffindor players, especially Liam, have a vendetta against Sarah xD

She was testing the firstie :p To see if she could handle the pressures of Quidditch :r

And darn it :( Another fail.

Taylor Blare said:
I am going to root for Hufflepuff now :r
Wrong choice.

This may be due to me still being half asleep but if my keeper was to throw the quaffle out to a Gryffindor chaser a Hufflepuff wouldn't be able to catch it until rule 2b comes into play or can they say they caught it right away?

Hufflepuff can't get quaffle unless it's rule 2B.. :p

That's what I figured xD

Bridget Riley said:
I'd feel mean posting every 30 minutes though (with someone posting in between, of course). But I might just have to, since I had 3 pages to catch up on when I got on today xD
I think the system allows one post (per player) every hour max. It's four hours if nobody else posts, one hour if somebody has posted since you posted.

Nicolas King said:
Bridget Riley said:
I'd feel mean posting every 30 minutes though (with someone posting in between, of course). But I might just have to, since I had 3 pages to catch up on when I got on today xD
I think the system allows one post (per player) every hour max. It's four hours if nobody else posts, one hour if somebody has posted since you posted.
Ahh mhm, just went and checked again and it is an hour. I think I confused myself by checking 30 minutes after I posted once, and it said I had to wait 30 minutes. Ugh I think I'll just stop talking and go to bed =))

An hour is good though. I thought 30 minutes was a bit soon xD

Game 2 is up and running! It'll be fun to have two games to read. :)

Hahaha my computer tried to change Quaffle into Waffle xD Silly computer.

Riley Sparkles said:
Hahaha my computer tried to change Quaffle into Waffle xD Silly computer.
Is it silly, or is it on to something wonderful?

Tenile once went through a period where all she would eat was waffles cD it was pretty hilarious.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone from game 2 scores before anyone from game 1? xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Wouldn't it be funny if someone from game 2 scores before anyone from game 1? xD
I would feel so sorry for any of the Puffs and Gryffindor's if that does. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back