Y17 Quidditch

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Yay another game!
To keep chatter off the Shouty, feel free to put all your discussions here! ^_^

I'll be getting my butt to the game eventually, but homework is more important. xD

I would but I'm going to bed. Sorry. xD

It's grand :p Sorry lads, had to go to school. Gah, where is all the chasers? :cry:

I'd hate to call for a time out so early but I think we need to put in another chaser. xD

I spent the day sneakily taking out my phone in school to check on the game. xD My friends think there's something wrong with me. :tut:

Sarah's still available if you need another chaser... Just saying :r

Three hour rule. :r

Scratch that slytherdor have posted since mu last move.
The three hour rule if the person with the quaffle moves then no one else is allowed to move again unless another three hours pass or opposite members post correct?

Rules said:
2) A minimum of 3 hours has elapsed since the last game action with the quaffle was posted.
**After 3 hours of non-activity in the game, the player who is in possession of the quaffle will have 15 minutes to post a valid game action before the quaffle becomes fair game. If after the 15 minutes is up, no action has posted, the quaffle is fair game to all players, teammate or opponent.
Follow along with this. xD

So if the player with the quaffle moves and there has been no other activity in the game then a player on the other team can't just post flying in pursuit

There is only that in the rules about the three hour post, it is all with the action of the quaffle. This is also one of the reasons why alternates are so important. :r

So, I have a question, this is the first time, I've ever "played" quidditch, so forgive if this seems really obvious,
My character is a beater, could he in theory launch a bludger at anyone, of any position currently flying in the opposite team. Like say, the Seeker, or the keeper?

Yup. ^_^ He can also try to hit the other Beaters. :r
Just don't do this: "Bumphing: Beaters must not hit Bludgers towards spectators "

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Just don't do this: "Bumphing: Beaters must not hit Bludgers towards spectators "
He should do this. For lawls. :r

If he does maybe we can get some spectators to actually post b
Also there is nothingnstopping him from hitting a bludger at his own team :r

Myuna Kickett said:
If he does maybe we can get some spectators to actually post b
Also there is nothingnstopping him from hitting a bludger at his own team :r
Except the fact that they might kick his ass if he does. That might stop him. xD

Maybe every time Kate or one of the HuffleClaw chasers get the quaffle stolen, Hades will hit a bludger at them. :r

Sort of like a corrective training. I like it. :r
I know if briar had ever played beater and someone on her team was annoying her she would hit a bludger in their direction

I seriously love reading how pumped up characters get over Quidditch. ♥ Some of them just get so mad. xD Despite the lack of Chasers on the other team, so far I think the game's going pretty good!

I know what I am having una do next a trick she learned from her basketball days at her last school
Also because time out has been called but not crafted can we keep playing or do we wait for time out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back