Y17 Quidditch

Myuna Kickett said:
at least Una doesn't get worked up about it as briar
ORLY.
:r

*cough cough* :p

That's just Mia getting worked up. :r

briar spent almost every spare waking moment at the quidditch pitch practising. and she was a ball hogger because she didn't trust anyone else with it.
Una only goes to team trainings (and every now and then when she fancies a fly) and she does actually pass the ball.

briar would also remember what team she is on. and nor cheer when the other team scores a goal

Sarah Keith said:
That's just Mia getting worked up. :r
Who doesn't get worked up over Quidditch games? :correct:

I definitely get worked up :r
But only because I love it so much...

That's why almost as soon as Alyss graduates: in comes Sarah! :r

I don't get too worked up, but I get competitive. That's about it. xD

Isaia Romanes said:
I don't get too worked up, but I get competitive. That's about it. xD
how can you get competitive if you are playing on two teams? wouldn't part of you want the other to loose so they can win?

Either way I win. :r
But I get competitive with my opponents at the time. Like with one person being a chaser, and I'm the keeper. That's why I block both goals. When I'm on. I don't want anyone to score. :shifty:

Maybe Kaitlyn just plays the best she can for both teams? That's what I'd do... :r

Besides, I don't think any of your players are seekers, are they? And they usually win the game... :p Too much pressure for me. That's why I love being a Chaser- team work. :D

But my next character, I might make him/her a beater :p

I wanted myuna as a beater. there is less to get worked up about for that role.
also. I really want myuna to foul someone later in the game. is there anyone willing to be fouled?

the criteria they must be playing, they must be hufflepuff or ravenclaw. and they would preferably be a chaser (though if a beater annoyed her enough i wont say no)

I play both Slytherin and Gryffindor's seekers. :r
Sergios is the one in the game that I play. xD

what are the rules if the ball has been passed.
do the chasers on that team catch or can post catching after three hours if no one on the other team has posted meaning they cant move?
and does the other team have to wait another 15 minutes?
because if the ball is in the air it is hard to tell who is in possession of it.

I'm sad that I haven't really been following the game, LOl, but something tells me that it won't disappoint.

Have fun with that Kaitlyn! Though of course I'm rooting for HuffleClaw... :r

The pressure would be too much for me to be a seeker :p. Just waiting...

And I think it's just 3 hours Mia, but I'm not sure. I think any chaser can grab it after 3 hours...

I knew I shouldn't have posted when i did.
Kaitlyn now would be a good time to have Hades hit another bludger at "the she-man"
and Mell asked for you to do that too earlyer :r

:D I might not be on in 3 hours time... Have a thing at church that starts in about two hours :r

But tomorrow's Saturday, so let's see how tired I get, and if I decide to stay up late tonight :p

And you should read it Teigs! :D

Now is a good time to also work on lessons too. :r

I guess i will just have to give up and not catch it meaning another goal is likely coming your way :r

I'll eventually catch up on lessons... :r

And if I could've posted for you Mia, I would've :p

Morgan Le Fey said:
I guess i will just have to give up and not catch it meaning another goal is likely coming your way :r
Do you seriously want Myuna to get hit with a bludger that badly?

Apparently so :o

Which then I don't object! :r

Sarah Keith said:
Maybe Kaitlyn just plays the best she can for both teams?
Kaitlyn loves playing for both teams... :r ...I think I'm the only one whose going to get that, but it's been a long week ok.

Anyway, I get way more competitive in Werewolf hehe! But I think I gots pretty angry at the snitch last game I played, lots of rage :r

Hadan Hensel said:
Morgan Le Fey said:
Do you seriously want Myuna to get hit with a bludger that badly?
not particually. but i want to be able to post. and i will risk a bludger to be able to

i am indecisive. i can never decide on what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back