Xavier here

Xavier Littlefield

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey guys. My name is Xavier and I just joined HNZ. :) How is everyone doing today?

Hey Xavier! Welcome to HNZ. :D It's a super fun place and everyone is really friendly. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. ^_^ Oh, and I'm Helena, and I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. :lol: Nice to meet you!

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Olivia. If you need anything then just PM one of our amazing Admins (Nick- Nicolas King and Livvy- Cecily Zhefarovitch (I bet 100 knuts I spelt that wrong)) and they'll help. Hope you enjoy your stay at Crackwarts!
Also, I reccomend you read the site documentation (link located in top bar under the big HNZ banner.. I think.) for rules and info.

Hi there Xavier! :)
Welcome to the board! ^_^ I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope you enjoy your time spent with us.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM.
(Also: I'm doing well, thanks for asking. ;) How are you? )

Hey guys. Glad to see you are all doing very well.

Nick - I filled out the Transfer to Hogwards Form, but it said 'Sending.. Sending' and FF froze on me. I'm not sure if it sent the form or not.

Thanks Madlyn. ;)

Thanks Leah. I hope you won't be eating me anytime soon. >.<

Lol, well I am a male, so I am worried a little bit. haha

Hahaha

LOL. So that's what you think of Leah, huh? A man eater.

Well, maybe. Xavier you should be scared.... I be very scary.

Well you are a Death Eater after all. The name speaks for itself. :p

Death eaters aren't all bad.. Well actually they are xD .

Haha, hey Zavier. :)

Hello and Welcome to the site Xavier.
If Nick hasn't gotten back to you about the problem you had with sending your form, perhaps you should pm him but don't make the title obscure, make it relevant to your situation ;)

By now I'm sure you know where our site doc is and where our OOC area is. If not the links are there for you.

Hope you have a great time on our site ;)

Lin

Hey Andromeda!

I've already talked to Nick about the problem that very day and was solved instantly.

I'ma Zavier, I have like 20 accounts xP call me Olivia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back