Wrong place wrong time

Theo thought about that for a second then nodded. " Yeah sure but i get to pick the name if its a boy and you if its a girl ok. I have the perfect name in my head." He said while tapping his temple to make his point a bit more clear.

"As long as I get some say about it." Ana smiled. She didn't mind what Ashley was called as long as it wasn't something boring and plain like Craig or Joseph. "I don't want to be calling it a horrible name but I'm fine with whatever good name you pick."

Theo laughed. " So that narrows my choices down greatly then doesnt it. What name are you thinking of for a girl then?" He now wanted a say in the whole naming thing as Ana was being selective about the boy name he wanted to be selective about the girl name

Ana shrugged. "I don't know." She shook her head. "I havn't really thought about it much at all." She thought about girl's names. Her mum had been called Sophia but she didn't really want that as her babies name and there was no way she was naming it after her sister. "Probably something like Samantha or Katie. I dunno." She shrugged again. "What about boys??"

Theo bit his lip and nodded. " I like the name Katie but not Samantha. Boys names that i like, hmmm let me think. What about Ryan or Noah. Something simple but bot boring or too common." Theo folded his arms across his chest as he spoke. He was still frustrated and very angry but he wasnt going to show any of that to Ana, maybe to the next guy or irl he came across in a dark ally on their own but not to Ana

"I like them." Ana grinned. She took Theo's hand in her and started tracing the lines on his palm with her finger. She could see he was still tense and she wanted to loosen his off. She didn't want him to go out and get rid of his anger on other people. She just wanted him to stay here and get rid of his anger in different ways.

Theo smiled when she agreed on the names. His smile soon turned to a frown she started stroking his hand. " Why are you doing that Ana? What good will stroking my hand do in this situation. If your trying for something then your doing it in the wrong place." He grinned slightly as he tried to keep his childishness under control.

Ana giggled before wrapping her arms round his neck and kissing him. She didn't understand why she loved him but that was how she felt. "That better?? Or do you need more??" She grinned cheekily and kissed him again.

Theo smiled and kissed her back. He moved his way to her neck line and pushed her against the wall, his hands on either side of her. " I think i may need a bit more. You know tlc and all." He smiled and kissed her, making it last. " You know even if i dont say a certain word it doesnt mean im not feeling it." He said kissing her forehead

Ana smiled as she felt his lips move along her neck. It was a feeling she was almost addicted to. "I know." She grinned. Even though Theo never said that he loved her, she knew he did. He didn't treat her the same as other girls. He treated her much better like she was different. Everyone else she had seen him with he treated like sh!t on the bottom of his shoe but he cared for her.

Theo smiled and swept some of her hair from her face and behind her shoulder. " Im glad you do. The last time i remember you went into a girly fit of pouting over the subject and now your fine with it." He rolled his eyes at how much she had changed since then. " I have just really noticed how much you have changed since the first time i met you. When you were broken and down. Now your fixed and rearing to go."

"I didn't know then what I know now." She shrugged. Ana hadn't known then about the fact that Theo found it hard to love. She knew that now which was why she was more accepting of it. "I've changed because of you. You lifted me up when I was down and now I'm happy to keep going." She smiled up at him and kissed his neck before moving up to his jaw and finally his lips.

Theo kissed her back and rested his hands on her waist. " Well im glad to help. I think that being who you are now is so much better than before, not that i didnt like you before its just you seemed very........fragile and now you dont take cr@p from anyone." He sighed and kissed her and lifted up her then wrapped her legs around his waist and held the tops of her legs so she would stay up.

Ana shrugged then grinned when he picked her up. She could feel his strength in the way he picked her up. He didn't hold her tight but she could still tell that he needed muscles to lift her up the way he was. She put her arms round his shoulders so there was less weight on his hands. Her lips were right next to his now. "I don't want to take cr@p from people. I'm bored of it." She closed the gap and kissed him.

Theo kissed her back and nodded when the kiss finished. " You dont need to. I mean i dont, i give people cr@p but i dont take it." He chuckled and shrugged. " Just do what your first instinct is, fight or flight. Its easy, as long as you have common sense and you dont have a huge ego." He laughed. He knew people that thought that they were the hardest person in the word but even Theo knew a lost cause when he saw one

Ana slid her hand up the bottom of Theo's top. "I'll keep that in mind." Ana wanted to learn from Theo. She wanted to work him out. Taking his advice would help her with this. Plus, his advice was good. It was advice which she would actually be able to use which was completely different to advice she had been given in the past.

Theo took off his shirt and kissed her. He turned and walked up the stairs towards his bedroom. He opened the door and walked towards the bed and placed her on the bed and lay on top of her, taking her top off.

one hour later
Theo lay next to Ana with his arms wrapped around her. He kissed the back of her shoulder and smiled. " Thats was great. Was it ok for you? I think my ears are slightly ringing after that." He laughed and kissed her neck line

Ana hit his chest playfully and laughed. "I'm not that bad. It's not like I crack the windows." She smiled at him. "But it was great for me too." She ran her fingers up his chest and rested her hand on his shoulder.

Theo laughed and playfully nudged her. " Well i dont know about that, i definitely heard something crack." He got up on his knees and picked a pillow up and threw it at her gently. He felt oddly happy at the moment, these moments were very rare for him but he was with Ana so he didnt really care.

Odie slammed the front door open without carring who was inside. She was hormonal and she hated Theo. He had brought this on himself when he made her angry. Pregnant women weren't the best people to make angry. "THEO!!" She walked over the door step and looked around to see where he was. "GET YOUR FAT @RSE OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled at the top of her voice to make sure he heard the anger in her tone.
Odie slammed the front door open without carring who was inside. She was hormonal and she hated Theo. He had brought this on himself when he made her angry. Pregnant women weren't the best people to make angry. "THEO!!" She walked over the door step and looked around to see where he was. "GET YOUR FAT @RSE OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled at the top of her voice to make sure he heard the anger in her tone.

Ana laughed at Theo then sat bolt upright when she heard Odie's voice. What the f**k is she doing here?? She couldn't understand why her sister was acting like this. Yes, she hated Odie but there was no need for her sister to suddenly appear here. SHe looked up at Theo and frowned. "You got any idea??"

Theo was about to speak again when he heard someone shouting him. He recognised the voice and rooled his eyes. He got out of the bed and put some underwear on and went to the door. " What can i do for you Odie. I dont really like it when people just invite themselves into my home but im in a good mood so im not going to shout." Yet. He added in his head. If she carried on like this then his good mood wouldnt last and if she eould soon regret it.

Odie stood at her full height-which wasn't much shorter than Theo. "I HATE YOU!!" She couldn't hold in her feelings much longer. "YOU'RE A F**KING BASTARD!! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST STAYED TO YOURSELF AND KEPT OUT OF OUR LIVES!! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU THEN I WOULD STILL HAVE A SISTER AND A NEPHEW!!" She yelled again, he voice raising the whole time.

Theo rolled his eyes and stood up to his full hight and towered over her and frowned. " One you do have a nephew and his name is Noah Theo Smith. Two your sister is lying naked on my bed, if you two dont see each other as sisters then thats a family dispute nothing to do with me. So what if you dont like me im not about to stay up all night and cry over it. Anyway i dont like you either but you dont see me going over to your house and shouting about it to you. I would like it if you left now thanks." He said not standing down from his full height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back