Wrong place wrong time

Theo looked back at her and smiled slightly. He loved the way she assumed things and how she couldn't understand him which meant he could still surprise her if he wanted to. " Well Ana when are you going to learn that im not most people and i would think that if you were anybody else then i would have hurt you but nope you are who you are and that is very frustrating because i dont understand that." He leant his head back and moaned. He wasnt tired as he had just been asleep not so long ago but he still felt like his body was tired. He looked back up and sighed. " What a day. I defiantly got more then i thought i would this morning. I was actually planning on staying in today maybe practise a few spells or something, make sure im up to scratch." He shrugged. " Oh well."

"I know that you're not most people. It's just hard working out what you are. It's also hard to explain what the hell I'm talking about." Ana laughed slightly and stroked under his eyes with her thumb. "I don't usually bother practicing." She shrugged. "I usually practice as I do. It's the easiest way in my opinion." Theo didn't look tired in her opinion but the groan gave away that he was. "Do you want to lie down?? Rest your body a bit." SHe ran her hands along the muscles on his chest and then his arms.

Theo shrugged at both things that she said. " Im glad that i keep you guessing and now its not my arms that are tired, i just feel tired but i know that im not as i was asleep not that long ago." He rested his hands at the top of her back and his head i on her shoulder. " I dont like this feeling. Its dumb."

Ana smiled. She huddled into his arms and held him tighter. "It can be annoying having to guess but it's a challenge for me." She was getting more and more into having challenges but she still found them annoying. Her whole life seemed to be challenge after challenge.

Theo smiled back. " I love a challenge. They give me a purpose and i feel better once i have cracked them. I have always liked them and always been up to one no matter what they were really." He shrugged. Ever since he was a small child he wanted challenges and he always completed them as best he could, it was a sort of compulsion of his. A need to satisfy himself.

He led her back down on the bed and stood up and walked over to the window and looked out blankly as he thought about things. He folded his arms across his chest and sighed and pressed the top of his head agains the glass. He felt the cold window on his warm skin, it felt good. " I wounder what i would be like if i had had a normal childhood with a normal loving family. I know that i wouldn't be as happy or as feared as i am now. I wouldn't be able to hold my own like i can now." He was glad that he wasnt good at all, life was so much fun being evil and heartles

Ana watched him walk to the window and rolled onto her stomach. When he started talking, she put on her underpants and top and walked over to him. "Everyone wonders what they would be like if they had grown up in a different environment. It's only natural. I always wonder what I would be like if I grew up with my parents. I would be completely different." She put her arms around his neck from behind so she was looking out the window over his shoulder.

Theo shut his eyes and sighed again. " I suppose it is, it also gives you something to think about for some time. Life is complicated and a constant struggle that never lets up. The people who do the best are the ones that go along with it and adapt to how it works. People who dont are the ones that are left behind." That was Theo view on the world and he would guess that Ana had a different one but then again most people had a different view on it.

Ana shrugged. "I just don't see the point of life at all. People are born, adapt to life, age, die. There's f**k all else to do. I hate it." Ana had never understood the point of life when there was obviously nothing to do. The whole planet was only interested in getting more and more money. She just couldn't be bothered with any of it. She needed something to make her life more fun.

Theo sighed inwardly and shrugged. What she said was true but there had to be a reason for anybody to be alive or there really would be no point. " Well what i think is that everyone has a purpose in life which is the reason for life but i also think that the more you put in the more that you get out." He turned away from the window and over to the wardrobe and put some clothes on quickly and turned to give her a hug. " Im guessing by the way you are talking that you haven't found your purpose yet." He put his hands on her waist and looked into her eyes as he finished speaking to see what her emotions were when she spoke and when she thought about things

Ana rested her cheek on Theo's chest. "I just don't see the point in any of it. I think the world would be ten times better if there was no such thing as humans. Half the humans on the planet spend the whole time ruining it so why are they needed??" She shrugged and hid her face so it was harder for Theo to read her. She knew it would be harder for him if he couldn't see her face.

Theo watched as she spoke and looked at everything that she was feeling. She may have been trying to hide it but he had been reading people since a very young age so it didnt really make a difference. He smiled slightly and shook his head. " I wouldnt even try Ana, it is never going to work. I have been reading people since i was like 5 years old so trying to hide your feelings isnt going to make much of a difference if i can read more experienced people that are like twice my age." He said as he ran his hand through her long blonde curly hair. He knew that it would be a long time before he ever found it hard to read her, and he would need to not be trying to read her for him not to be able to read her.

Ana sighed and put her chin on his chest so she was looking straight up at him. "It's worth a shot. At least I'm trying." Ana was annoyed that once again she was being read like a book but she was getting better at hiding her feelings from other people. Odie was starting to not be able to read her which proved it.

Theo laughed. " Well you might as well give up when your around me. Around other people yeah sure try away but it wont make a difference around me." He planted a kiss on her forehead and then straitened back up again. He put his arms around her shoulders and looked around before meeting her gaze again. " Hmm awkward moment now i have no idea what to say." He frowned at how silly he sounded and thought about something to say. " What do you want to do today?"

Ana laughed slightly. "I don't know. I just make things up as I go along. I never plan the day ahead. Spoils it really. Plus, it takes too much brain power." She shrugged again and kissed his lips. "I'm probably going to cook something. I haven't done much cooking recently." Cooking was the one thing Ana used to enjoy doing with her mum.

Theo looked down at her slightly shocked by what she said. " Sorry did you just say that you will cook. Ok but as song as your not ill over anything im fine ok." He laughed then ruffled her hair up slightly. " Only joking dont worry im sure its not that bad," He coughed sarcasticly to make another joke. He turned serious again not really liking his immature behaviour. " What were you thinking of making, i will say if we have the stuff in."

Ana hit his chest playfully. "I'll have you know I'm a pretty good cook. I've been cooking since I was four." She grinned up at him. She had never seen him this immature but it was funny to see a different side of him. "I don't know. I was just goin g to raid the cupboards and make the first thing which came to my mind with the food there.

Theo pressed his lips together and raised his eye brows as he nodded. He was in a surprisingly good mood considering what had happened earlier in the day. " Well i think i will leave you to it. At least your eating now anyway so thats an up side. But i must decline on eating right now as im not at all hungry and i dont really want to waste food." That was just something that he picked up from his dad as he grew on a strict rota

Ana grinned. "Well then, you say when you're hungry and I'll cook." Ana still wasn't eating as much as she had done before but at least she wasn't starving herself anymore. She didn't have to worry about fainting in the middle of the street because she didn't feel at all ill. This was definitely different to the other two times that she had been pregnant.

Theo smiled to answer what she had said. " I will dont worry." He led back and rested his head on the bed and sighed as his hands went behind his head. " Well this is cosy. We should get one of those little fires going and get a wooden interior, it would be like a little shack in the snow then." He smiled to himself as he shut his eyes to picture it.

"I wouldn't be able to live with that. I'd be worried about how far I have to go to get to any shops." Ana grinned as she joked about the amount she loved to shop. "Plus, I'd have to wear warm clothes all the time. Summer is the best time for clothes."

Theo laughed and rolled his eyes at her. " Well i should have expected you to be a shop aholic. Personally i dont really care about what i wear. Well as long as it is smart im fine it very rare i dont wear something smart or slightly smart." Theo had to look smart because how could he be respected if he looked like a tramp, it just didnt work in his eyes so he always looked respectable. He moved his arms to his abdomen and sat up to looked at Ana with a slight smile.

Ana smiled. "I like to look good. I look down on people who look bad. I know plenty. Believe me." Ana knew how much of a tomboy Odie could be. Odie never seemed to care about what she looked like as long as she was comfortable. Ana, on the other hand, knew that fashion and comfort weren't two things you put together. If you're comfortable, you look terrible. Simple as.

Theo noddded. He did the exact same, if someone looked like a toss pot then he treated tham as such before even learning their name as they were probably disease infested. " Yeah im the same dont worry. If someone doesnt have the desensy to look good then why treat them good i mean they could have like some skanky disease that i could catch." He shook his head in disgust as he thought about it. He put his arms around her front and pulled her closer to him and kissed her.

"Tell me about it." Ana laughed then she shook her head. "Actually, don't tell me about it. I get enough of it from Odie." She put her arms around Theo's neck and smiled. She had noticed the fact that he had just complimented her and he probably hadn't even noticed it. If he didn't think she dressed good then she would never have had him talk to her. Seeing as they had now done more than talk, he had complimented her dress sense.

Theo laughed. He had noticed how badly Odie dressed, her house must go through a blackout every morning and she must not be able to find her wand because thats what she looked like every time he saw her. It was seriously disgusting. " Maybe there are no lights in her house." He smiled then looked back to the open window. He was waiting for an owl to arrive with a letter from someone he had to meet today but he didnt know when it would get here. He turned back to Ana. " Oh urm im not here all day just to warn you, im meeting up with someone today and im expecting an owl soon. Just thought i would pre-warn you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back