Wrong place wrong time

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo was sat in his living room with Josh. He had only just found out that he lived around here and now he was having a catch up session. He knew him from when he used to go to England and hang out with him and Martin. Now he hung around here with his mates. He was sat on one sofa and Josh was on another one. He looked over to talk to him again. " So Josh how have you been lately. I haven't seen you in so long you must have loads to tell me." Theo knew that Josh was a goody two shoes but still. He was a connection to Martin at the end of the day so Theo let him in.

Josh was sat on the opposite sofa to Theo. He had met him just by chance today and he was now catching up. The last time he had seen Theo had been years ago before martin had been killed, Josh had lost contact with him after that. Josh wasnt too sure about him as he always felt on edge, as if one slip up and he was dead meat. It was very intimidating to say the least. He looked at Theo when he spoke. " Yeah i have been fine i suppose and as for anything else, my life hasnt been too eventful lately. What about you i bet you have got loads to say." It was then when Josh heard the door go. He didnt think that Theo had anyone living with him as he didnt really seem like a people person

Ana was frustrated and on edge. She had just found out she was pregnant. This was her third pregnancy and both of her previous pregnancies, she lost the baby. She knew she had to tell Theo but she didn't know how he would take it. She hoped he wouldn't think any differently of her because of it. Ana knocked on the door and tried to keep her breathing steady as she waited for Theo to answer.

Theo looked up when he heard the door. He stood up and walked over to answer i Opening the door he frowned slightly in confusion. " Hello. What you doing here?" He didnt really want to sound rude to her but she seemed to be getting a habbit of just turning up. He stood aside to let her into the house so she could explain herself

Ana walked into the house and took in a deep breathe. She looked up at Theo and sighed. "Theo, we need to talk." She didn't know how she was going to say the next bit. She looked down at the floor for a second to get her wits about her, then she looked back at Theo. "I'm pregnant."

Josh walked out with a huge grin on his face when who he assumed to be Theos girl friend said that she was pregnant. He began to laugh happily as he walked to Theo and playfully hit his shoulder. " Check you out then. Daddy Theo. Looks like your going to have to clean dirty nappies for a few years then hey big guy." He laughed.

Theo shut the door and turned to Ana. What she told him took him off guard and felt anger build up strait away at her words. How could she possibly be pregnant, she had only just lost another baby her body must just want to pop one of the thing out. Theo stood welded to the spot and his anger sky rocketed when Josh came over and joked about the whole thing. In one quick and swift move he had Josh against the wall with his hand in his face as he punched him harder and harder each time. " You dumb pr!ck. o you think this is a joke." He punched him in the stomach and threw him against the door and kicked him in the face. " Get out of my sight you f*cking c*nt." He said angrilly. He needed someone to take out his anger on and Josh was the nearest person, thenkfully for Ana. He turned to look at her still angry but feeling a little better after the beating. "Your pregnant AGAIN. How many times is this going to bloody happen for merlins sake. You seem to be getting knocked up every two seconds." He ran his hands through his hair and puched the wall which was closest to him. Theo hated kids and had no idea how he would cope with one everyday crying in his ea all the time.

Josh was shocked when Theo had him against the wall. His hands shot up to his face instinctively as Theo began to hit him. He was alot stronger than Josh and pain was ripping through his whole body. When he was thrown against the door and kicked he ran out and carried on running. Shocked by his ordeal he needed to get away from Theo in case he wanted more

Ana watched Theo beat up the kid who had made a joke about the baby. He deserved to be hit when he had a mouth enough to say that. What made anger bubble under her skin was what Theo said next. "This isn't all my fault, Theo. You were more than willing to throw yourself on top of me. Don't go putting all the blame on me." She shook her head at him then looked away. She didn't want to be angry with him, now of all times. She needed to have him close by to help her through this.

Theo scowled then closed his eyes and practiced his breathing. He had found this quite effective most times and he couldnt risk hurting Ana so it had to work now. He continued like this for about 5 minutes before opening his eyes again and looking at Ana. " Your right, except it being more my fault. We kind of share the 50 50 side of things. Well your pregnant and i carnt really change that fact, well i could but only if you were someone that i didnt actually like or know. Well if you werent someone i liked alot." He smiled very very slightly again. " Are you going to keep it?"

Ana kept her eyes on him when she saw him trying to keep himself calm. "I never said it was more your fault. I just it wasn't all mine." She leant against the wall and looked down at her hands. She hadn't thought much about keeping the baby. She was too scared to lose it. "I don't know." She wanted a family but not if it caused her all this pain everytime she got pregnant. "Do you??" Her eyes met his as she asked the question. She had a feeling she already knew the answer. She just wanted confirmation of it.

Theo looked at her. He couldnt be a dad, he wouldnt have the patience for the thing. He isnt the best example either but at the end of the day there was nothing he could do about it as the thing was already growing inside of her. He shook his head. " If you would have asked me that yesterday if i wanted a child i would have said no way. It seems as if i dont have a choice but to say yes, the thing is already growing inside of you and i carnt stop it."

Ana pushed herself away from the wall and hugged Theo. He was giving up everything he believed in to help her. That was all she could ask of him. "Thank you." She hid her facce in his chest and took in the smell which always seemed to make her feel more at home. "Who was that kid you beat up??"

Theo hugged her back and shrugged. " He was just some kid i used to know. I think he was a cousin of Martins or summet. I dont care he was unimportant." He said smoothing her hair under his hand. He rested his chin on her head. " He didnt offend you did he because i can sort him out if you want me to."

"No. He was just a stupid kid. I'm kinda used to them. Steve and Nick aren't exactly cousins of the year." She shrugged and looked up at Theo before kissing him. "Are you sure you're ok with the whole thing??" She didn't want to wait till after she'd given birth to find out that Theo didn't actually want a baby around him.

Theo smiled and nodded. He made sure to hide any emotions that may have given him away. " Of course im fine with it. I mean i need something to keep me sane dont i." He laughed slightly. He hated kids but he remembered what JR had told him and he thought that he might just be the same

Ana kissed his lips and put her arms round his shoulders. "You're sane in my eyes." Ana didn't see Theo as insane. She just saw him as someone who had anger issues and liked seeing people in pain. That didn't mean he was insane.

(When are you going to stop spelling it Jr and start wpelling it Junior?? lol)

Ana shook her head. "That doesn't mean you're insane, it just means you're a killer." Ana had no idea how many people Theo had killed but she guessed it was a huge number. "Insane people end up in mantal homes and I'd never see you there." She knew that Theo was going to be locked away anywhere it would be azkaban not a mental home. She didn't want to see him in either though.

Theo laughed. " Sometimes i wonder if i will end up in one of those after seeing some of the things that i have." He sighed and kissed her. " I wont ever leave you, i will make sure of it." Theo was never going to leave Ana's side, it that meant dying to protect her then so be it

Ana had to stand on her tip toes to get anywhere near his height. "You're not going anywhere near anywhere that will keep you away from me." She kept her eyes locked on his. "I couldn't bear to lose you."

Theo smiled at her then brushed across her cheek with his thumb. " Time heals all wounds you know that right. I could leave tonight and you would find someone else and move on. Its human nature to do so. Im not going to leave though, just in case you thought i was trying to hint something." He laughed and kissed her forehead and rested his head against hers and smiled. He looked forward when something caught his eye. He frowned and walked towards it and picked it up and looked at it. It was a picture of a younger looking boy. He looked at Ana. " I didnt think you liked the younger type. He looks a bit gay to me, but what ever your into."

Ana was surprised when Theo started talking about her leaving but she couldn't respond because when she was about to, he started walking off. She looked at the photo and frowned. "I've never seen him in my life." She shrugged. "Probably from that friend of yours. To be honest, I think they both look a bit gay, if you know what I'm talking about."

Theo laughed and shrugged. " Well who ever their interested in is no concern of mine." He ripped the photo and and threw it in the bin and walked over and leant against the door frame of the kitchen. " Hmm your going ti be a mum again. This time nothing is going to happen to it ok. Im not going to leave your side and if someone so much as bumps into your shoulder then i will sort them out."

Ana smiled. She suddenly had a good feeling about this baby. She wanted to give birth to it. She didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. She would love it all the same. "We can call it Ashley until we know what gender it is. It's a girl's and a boy's name so we can just change it when we know what it's going to be." Ana thought this would make things easier instead of calling it 'the baby'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back