Writing on the wall

Athene Perthro

The sun outside was mirrored on the enchanted ceiling as the house elf made breakfast appeared on the tables, and illuminated the words written on the wall behind the Staff Table.

2cnfjo9.jpg

Hufflepuffs ite domum
Ravenclaws ite domum
Griffindors ite domum
Potius mori quam foedari

Vipera virus semper fratricida

Omnis quid anguigena arbitratus foedus caenum-cruor infestus orbis arbiter.

[Was this supposed to have happened before the break? Because otherwise most of the school would not be seeing this.]

((( I do not believe the great hall wold have been opened for breakfast, based on the fact that in the other RP the door has just been locked. It would be more likely that some student bang at the door in the other rp, the door is opened slightly and they see some blood, then the school goes crazy, no? )))

(((I believe this sounds more likely. We Professors would not allow students in until the writing was cleared, but one of us could open the door and they could see blood before we shut it. I elect Nick to be our spokesperson at the door. :p )))

(((No, Prof King normally would not open the door until the job is done.)))

((OoC: If there is enough of them, when the door is opened they could barge in immediatly. The teachers wouldn't be able to stop all of them, and a whole crowds weight against the door would make it harder to close :) ))

Athene Perthro said:
((OoC: If there is enough of them, when the door is opened they could barge in immediatly. The teachers wouldn't be able to stop all of them, and a whole crowds weight against the door would make it harder to close :) ))
(((A magical school with magical doors.... not gonna be overpowered by a tonne of students, and they will see it, in the other rp where it makes more sense, not "for breakfast". That's my opinion at least, however this is your plot. )))

ooc: So we need people to see and spread the rumor... >=D You could always let Bella go and she could curse a first year to tell all....or something...

(((yes, but why wopuld there be a second RP when it all is happening in the other rp? It makes no sense. the professors would not leave all of a sudden to leave people to eat breakfast :oy: :p )))

((I know. I was going to say that the professors were all still in there in the first post, but I didn't want to get yelled at for Godmodeing. I assumed you would just all roleplay being there. I haven't said that your not.))

(((Well a cohesive explanation has been created in the other RP as per Professor rambolt and Crispin V. Cold. Thank you both. )))

(((Is it safe to assume then that the rest will also occur in that thread? :) )))

((OoC: So, this ones closed, then?

I'll go read the other one. I have way too many RPs on at the moment ^_^ I have to reply to some on Thanatos.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back