Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
A lot will be happening over the next few days, so we thought we would post an announcement to outline everything for you.
Graduation

Graduation is up and running. Prefects, staff and professors are all invited guests - and many other characters have been invited by graduates to attend. If you've been invited and haven't posted, or if you are a graduate and haven't posted, you should get to it! :p

Group Promotions

Earlier today, Nick and I promoted all of the students to their new grade levels. Graduating characters are now in the 'graduates' group temporarily. This will allow you to finish up any Hogwarts roleplays before the next 'year' begins. Graduates will automatically be moved to the 'members' group just before Y19 begins, or you can request for your character to be moved to another group by submitting an application.

Holiday Forums

Holiday forums have been opened up to all Hogwarts students - so get ready to have some great holiday roleplays. Also, don't forget to get your school supplies!

Sorting!

The part you've all been waiting for, I'm sure! ^_^ Sorting will likely be opening tomorrow. Look for information about sorting and transfers for Y19 in an upcoming announcement.
I think that about covers it. :) If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here.

~Cyndi

When sorting happens, does it take place over 24 hours or longer like a week. You see, I may not be able to be on in the next 24 hours after I post this.

James Adams said:
When sorting happens, does it take place over 24 hours or longer like a week. You see, I may not be able to be on in the next 24 hours after I post this.
Once sorting opens, it will remain open until about the first week of lessons.
You'll have plenty of time to get your character sorted. :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back