Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Who you rooting for? Will you watch or not? Whose your money on to win?

I've got England and Switzerland in my work's sweepstake, so I'm definitely winning that :r

But, I'm thinking Russia have a good chance, though I'd love for Iceland to do well.

My money's on either Germany or France, though Belgium definitely has a shot.

I have Spain, Portugal, South Korea and Peru in my office sweepstake. But obviously I'm England all the way.

I don't follow soccer enough to have a favorite team, but I've watched the last few world cups and will probably watch while I eat lunch. I'm sure if I pass enough cubicles at my job, I'll see some games while I'm not eating lunch too xD

I've been following the games during work on twitter mostly, looking forward to catching some over the weekend.

That second goal for germany in the germany/sweden game was just amazing. Just perfect, made up for an otherwise poor game for the germans

I was really hoping Sweden would win, but ofcourse at the last minutes of the game Germany scored haha. Since The Netherlands don't even participate I'm cheering for England and Belgium.

:party: :party: :party: viva la france

I burst into tears, it was such a nice moment, to win. like would've liked to be with family for it and in france but it was fun.

Plus, i think the game was really good, Croatia didn't let up, they had control a lot, and France just got real lucky while also still playing well. Good game, even better result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back