Wonder.

Maria smiled at him. ' Isnt your bum cold from sitting on the floor?' Maria asked him half laughing. She always imagined it very cold

Max laughed then said"Its not cold then again I might be cold blooded." he said jokingly then he said"well if you would like to sit he next to me I can arrange that." He then took off his blazer and laid it on the floor next to him.

Maria sat down on the blazer that he laid out to her. She turned to him and said ' Not cold anymore.' She sat with her hands in her lap. The night was serene and relaxing and she was really enjoying herself

Max put his arm around her and said"I am really enjoying myself with you and I hope you are having a good time too."

Maria rested her head on his should. ' Im enjoying it too but I'm still surprised at all this.' Maria replied. She had never imagined herself with Max before. He was always a good friend but this relationship had evolved to something more.

Max looked at her and said" I am too but it is a good thing I think so I am happy." Max never pictured himself with Maria but now that they were together it seemed like something new and great had happened.

It was getting dark outside. ' Should we head back?' Maria asked Max. She wasn't sure if they would get in trouble or not

Max looked outside"Its up to you."He said laughing"I usually don't go back until late because the night air keeps me at peace so I stay out late, and somehow never get caught."

' I don't want to leave either but I'm scared we might get caught.' Maria said looking towards the entrance to the tower.

Max listened to Maria and said"Well how about I walk you back to the castle and then ill see you tomorrow?"

' Do you mind?' Maria asked. She didn't want to trouble him bit she wasn't brave enough to walk back herself.

Max looked at her and said"Maria you honestly think I would let you go alone? I mean have you heard all I have been through? The last thing I would do is make you walk alone."Max smiled and thought. He was truly scared because of how he was attacked last time and if anything happened to Maria he knew he would never forgive himself.

All Maria could do after hearing that was just look at him. ' Thank you.' She finally managed. Max truly cared about her and she realized at tht moment.

Max looked at her then said"I am sorry it is just I could never let anything happen to you and I have been attacked by something before and it can read my feelings so the last thing I would do is let it get you...I really do care about you Maria." He then looked out the window and thought about the last time he was attacked. He walked in the forest and immediately was attacked and drug in and had to be saved by his friends. The last thing Max wanted to happen was losing Maria he knew for a fact it would devastate him if he lost her.

' Dont apologize you did nothig wrong. I m just so thankful that I have you. No one has ever wanted to do this much for me. I really appreciate it.' Maria said looking at him. He was a gentleman to her and truly cared about her well being.

Max looked back at her then picked up his blazer and put it on and said"So you ready to go?"He then put his hand out to see if she would not mind holding hands on they're way back.

Maria stood up and saw that Max wanted to hold hands. She reached out and held and they began to head for the door.

Once through the doors Max walked her to the castle then he looked at her and said"Well ill see you tomorrow he then kissed her on the cheek and waited to see what she would say.

Maria put her arms aroud his neck. ' Thank you for everything. I had a great time.' Maria replied

(OOC: You choose next place lol :p )

Max looked at her and said"I hope so. so where would you like to meet next."

' How about at the cliffs. There s this area on top of one of the cliffs overlooking the ocean.' Maria suggested.

Max looked at her and said"Sure I might show up a little late but ill be there." He then kissed her and walked on to his common room.

( ooc: I ll start a new topic)

Maria walked in the opposite direction to her common room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back