Wonder.

Max Sanders

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Max waited in the tower of course he was never good at meetings and left notes for them to get but what could he say he was eleven and that seemed like the smart thing to do. After awhile of looking out Max started playing on his guitar. He loved this view the tower gave and he wondered if Maria would meet him at the tower, she looked down lately and it was time to see what was going on. Max then took his guitar band he made and put it around his shoulder because he could play so much better without having to worry about him having to fully hold the guitar. After fixing his guitar he began to play again letting the tower fill with music.

Maria walked up the stairs to the top if the tower and saw Max. One thing was realy bothering her and she thought maybe spending time with Max would help her. He had grown on her and was a good friend of hers. Was there something more?

Max had heard someone walking up the stairs he continued to play and saw that Maria was here. He motioned towards a chair he set up for her and kept on playing. Then said" So what is bothering you? I know something is going on and I wanna help you." Max smiled while he started to play softer.

Maria was taken back by his questions. 'Hi to you too.' She said half laughing. It was unexpected that Max knew she was bothered by something but she wanted to tll him. ' Hamza and I broke up but the thing that's botherig me is that Im not upset ove it one bit. Almost like I don't even care.' She said with a frown

Max looked at her and stopped playing" Really? what happened and sorry about the Hi." Max laughed then focused again on Maria.

'Wehad an argument because I said I didn't love him then he came to apologize, we hung out for a bit then he said he wanted a break and I was thinking the same thing but was afraid to say it. So now it's over.' Maria concluded

Max thought then said"So you and him are broke up?well I didn't see that one coming."Max then went and sat in the chair next to Maria and put his hand on hers and said"Well I hope things start picking up for you." He said with a smile.

' It wasn't expected but I'm not surprised either.' Maria replies. Max came and sat beside her and put his hand on hers, she was surprised by his abrupt action. She looked up at him, smiled and said 'Thanks'

Max smiled then said"Well you didn't really care that you guys broke up? why not? and no problem."He smiled.

Maria looked down and said. ' After that one argument I felt that love was all he would truly accept from me and I can't love someone that fast.' Maria replied. She too was surprised on how lightly she was takig this but it was a good feelig.

Max felt good talking to Maria then said"Well is there anyone you do like? or is there no one else after him?"Max was truly curious and he wasn't sure why but he was drawn to Maria in a good way.

Maria knew what he meant but decided to have fun with it. She poked at him and said ' There is someone. Why? Do you have someone n mnd for me?' She asked with a smile

Max's face turned red and he looked down"Um I have no idea which is why I asked you." Max then started messing with a string he had in his pocket.

Maria thought it was cute how he got embarrassed. ' Well then we re in the same boat then. Both single.' Maria said looking straight ahead.

Max looked up and said"So you are not gonna tell me?"He realized his face was red and tried to get it to stop but something told him he wouldn't be able to get it to stop being red for a bit.

' I could tell you, but do you want to take a guess first?' Maria asked Max. She wasn't sure if she should tell him he was the guy. Max was sitting right next to her which made it more difficult for her to tell him.

Max looked at her and went off a complete random guess since he was the last person he would say"Xavier? I have no idea." He looked at her and waited to see what she said.

Maria smirked when Max said Xavier. ' We don't get along so he is definetely not one of my choices.' Maria replied. She decided to give Max one more guess then she would man up and tell him

Max thought about this then came up with a joke"Well how about that rock?" and pointed to a rock that was in the tower"It is a pretty good looking rock." Max laughed and realized his face was not as red as it was. He hoped though it was actually him she liked but he didn't wanna name himself otherwise if he was wrong it could make thing awkward.

' Oh for sure. That rock is very attracive bu I was thinking of someone who is very sweet and kind, like to spend time in this tower, and even plays guitar.' Maria said looking away from him. Maria was super nervous but she hinted very obviously now it was his turn to accept or reject her

Max laughed and said"O so we are talking about that window now?"Max laughed again and then put his arms around Maria"So care to say who is really on you're mind? or do I already have this guy in mind?" Max then waited while he was holding her in his arms,this was a nice feeling and Max didn't want it to end.

Max pulled Maria closer to him. Her hands rested on his shoulders. She was looking at him and was thinking of what to say. It was hard to concentrate while being so close to him. Maria pulled it together and said ' If you have an idea of who it is then i shouldn't bother tellin you.'

Max looked at her in her beautiful eyes and said"well why not?" He then placed his head against hers while seeing what she would do next.

This was getting interesting for Maria. They now sat with heads together inches away. ' Well if you must know....it's you.' Maria said in a quiet voice

Max looked into her eyes and heard her say it was him which made Max very happy. He then leaned in to kiss Maria and hoped she would go along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back