Wonder.

Maria did not realize whenthis friendship turned into this. Maria smiled at him and noticed that Max was leaning into kiss her. Her was now very close to her as she was to him. Maria too leaned in until their lips met. She put her arms around his neck

Max's heart raced as she contented they're lips and began to hold her more tightly. He wasn't sure when he first realized he really liked her this way but he was glad it turned out like this.

As Max kissed her she felt his grip tighten around her. Maria didn't want their first kiss to seem to erotic so she pulled back and once again rested her head with his. She was lost for words

Max felt Maria pull away and didn't fight it,he didn't want things to rush too fast but he was still stunned by how she kissed him back. Something told him that she was gonna be around for a while so he found some words"So I take it this means we are dating?"He said while resting his head against hers.

' After that, I sure hope we are.'Maria replied jokingly. This was different, a good diferent. The emotions that she was feeling at that point in time she never experienced before.

Max was glad she agreed then said"So do you feel the same as you did with you're ex or is this better? or worse?" He was curious to know if she was happier or not because Max knew he was happy.

Maria looked at him and said ' Are you talking about the kiss or us?' Maria asked withthe smle

Maria was a bit embarrassed now that she had to talk about their kiss. she decided to put some humor in it. ' Well if you re talking about who s a good kisser, you certainly know what you re doing. And when you mean us, it just feels like something else.' Maria said and gave him a peck on the lips
Maria was a bit embarrassed now that she had to talk about their kiss. she decided to put some humor in it. ' Well if you re talking about who s a good kisser, you certainly know what you re doing. And when you mean us, it just feels like something else.' Maria said and gave him a peck on the lips

Max looked at her,after she kissed him again he said"So it was okay? and feels like something else? how so?" He was curious to find out what she meant because right now he was thinking about the kisses he had just gotten and how being with Maria made him feel on top of the world.

' With Hamza, sometimes I felt like I could be myself but with you I don't have that feeling.' Mari answered. ' Did you want to meet me here so we cod spend some time together or talk about my ex?' Maria questioned him jokingly.

Max laughed then gave her a peck on the lips and said"You know I only wanna spend time with you." He smiled to her then said"So would you like for me to play some music from my guitar? I think it might be nice for a little romantic music." then he said"I hope you know spending time with you feels great to me."

' I would love to hear some music.' Maria answered. 'Isn't it weird how before we only saw each other as friends then it quickly all changed to this.' Maria asked. Things had developed fast but it wasn't a bad thing in this situation. ' And you? Romantic?' Maria asked raising an eyebrow. He seemed like a gentlemen but definetely not romantic

Max looked at her and said"Yea it is quite interesting but this is good. He then sat on the floor and said"You wanna sit next to me or in my arms? might be a good chance to sneak some of my secrets" He said jokingly then added"Hey I can be a romantic but I need preparation first." He laughed. This was unexpected developments but they were good ones.

' If secrets are involved then definetely in your arms.' Maria said with a laugh. Maria went and sat in Max s arms as he began to pluck some strings

Max played away on his guitar and got caught up in the rhythm he had going and decided to take Maria's hands and show her how to play.

Maria listened to Max play, he was really good and Maria got lost in his music. Max guided her hands along the strings and she too was now playing. ' It would be so much fun to play the guitar.' Maria commented. She liked spending time with Max.

Max smiled at her and said"Then just let my hand guide yours and watch." After a few minutes Max let go of Maria's hands and watched her continue playing all on her own.

' Its only five notes but they sound pretty together.' Maria said with a smile. She was glad that she came here tonight to see him

Max was glad she came tonight and then said"Well you can always improve"He said with a smile. Then started showing her how to combine more into what she already knew.

It was fun playing the guitar, she had never done stuff like this before. "Well I play bass guitar, just not acoustic." Maria commented. She had always wanted to try this though.

Max was happy to hear she liked playing acoustic and said"Well I can play several types of guitars but I must say acoustic is my favorite cause it bring a lot of potential." He then kept showing her how to play then asked"So do you wanna try and make something? I could probably throw a guitar together because of the stuff I find and I left a lot of things in my bag which I keep hidden in here."

' I love the sound of acoustic and there a so many different styles you can play. Max asked her of she wanted a guitar since he knew how to make one. ' Wow you would do that for me.? Maria asked while lookig at him lovingly

Max smiled then left his guitar in her hands and said"Sure can watch and learn"In about 20 minutes Max had put together a guitar for her and handed it to her. He made the guitar out of a silver colored wood which he didn't have too much but just enough to make a good guitar out of it for Maria. He then said"Give it a shot and if I need to improve it I will." He then smiled while admiring his work.

Maria was blown away. He had just made a guitar for her in front of her eyes. ' This is amazing!' Maria said while taking it from him.'it was smooth and simple. It held beauty that nothing else could compare with. Maria played a few chords that she remembered from her own bass. She looked up at him and said ' Thank you, I really do appreciate it.' With that she leaned in to kiss him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back