Wonder.

Max smiled when he heard her reaction to the guitar he just made and saw she wanted to kiss him so he kissed her and then said"So is it okay? I mean it might not seemed like it took me a long time but it is something you learn to do after quite a bit of practice."

' I think because I have some background in music I can learn it.' Maria replied. She wanted to start right away. The guitar was so delicate ad it meant alot to her since it was from Max.

Max looked at her and said"I shall help you then."Max loved being with Maria and helping her was something that would bring him great joy.

"That'll be fun. Just dont be too strict if I dont understand something." Maria joked. Maria knew he teach her lovingly and it gave them both an excuse to spend time together.

Max laughed and said" You know I won't be too strict." He then started tickling her and said"But I do want to see you happy and having fun." He then continued on tickling her.

Maria was extremely ticklish but she never told anyone since it ended up them chasing her. Maria started laughing as he started ticking her. She got up and began to run away from him but ended up being cornered. " No more, I am really ticklish." Maria said.

Max laughed then said"Aw you aren't afraid are you." Max said laughing then got her and started doing it again.

"Not afraid just really ticklish." Maria said while laughing. Maria got free from his hold once again and tried to get away.

Max laughed then got a hold of her again and this time got her on the ground and tickled her while saying"You can't escape me now."

Maria thought she was out of Max's reach when suddenly she got pulled to the ground. ' No I give up you win.' Maria said through her laughing.

Max laughed then kissed Maria and let her up. He then wrapped his arms around her and said"This has been a nice day. What do you think?"

Max finally stopped, kissed her and helped her up. He then put his arms around her and they stood overlooking the school grounds. "It has been a good day. i didnt think this would happen when I was coming to meet you here." Maria realized.

Max looked at her then said"But is it a good thing that this did happen? and to be honest neither did I but I think it turned out good."

" I think its a good thing too." Maria said and smiled at him. They both stood along the wall of the tower. It was late evening now and the stars were visible. It was nice standing there in Max's arms.

Max looked at her and said "Well I hope you're hungry." Max said then let go of Maria and brought out some food from his bag :)

"Not really hungry, but thirsty. Do you have something to drink in that bag of yours?" Maria asked. That bag seemed to have everything in it.

"Yes I do actually." He then pulled out several drinks out of his bag and said"Take you're pick."

' I think water is fine.' Maria replied. She took the botle and a sip. ' I was so thirsty from laughing so muvh because of you.' Maria said teasingly.

"Well I don't see how that could be my fault."Max said jokingly and then kissed Maria again then said"So if I ever make it, do you think you're parents would be okay with me?"

' Make it where?' Maria asked. She very well knew what he meant but he wantedto hear it from him. It was cute how he cared about what her parents wanted for Maria. Her parents were very important to her as well as influencial.

Max looked at her said"To me meeting you're parents. I know I have never met mine and never will but I do think what you're parents think would be a big thing to you." Max then looked down and hoped he didn't sound dumb but it was how he felt.

Maria liked the fact that he wanted her parent's appoval. She smiled at him ad said ' We ll see how this goes then you candecide whento meet them.' Maria replied. It was sad how he never met his parents and she was sure her parents would love him.

Max thought for a second then said"Well okay but I hope you know I do intend to stick with you for a long time." He then thought about what he would do without Maria and for once he actually felt like it would bring him great pain.

' I believe you but I think we should probably wait a bit before I introduce you.' Maria stated. Maria wanted her parents to meet him but they were bothao busy all the time that it was hard for even he to meet with them.

Max looked at her and then said"Okay I don't mind waiting whatever makes you happy." He then kiss her and sat down on the tower floor which was amazingly nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back