Winter Werewolf

Votes right now:
Professor Monty Pendleton: I
Samuel Phillips: II

okay, last night I went through all the posts as I was deciding who I was going to guard. I was going to guard myself. then I was going to guard someone else but then unsure who else I should guard. I was going to vote for Maia today as I thought she was the sorceress. apparently, I was wrong.
But I did come up with a nice table of votes and comments for you to look at. I will upload it in a minute. once i have updated it

hmm. i somehow had clare down as not beinf the mayor. due to there not being a tie. but i may not have taken into account maias vote change.

The day is almost over. and I probably should vote.
I am going to vote for Clare.

the reasoning for this is easy. at the moment the vote is 2 for Anna (one of which being Clare) and one for Clare, as Clare is claiming to be the mayor we can test this by making a tie. and if Anna is lynched we can confirm her claim. If it is a draw we know she is lying and can lynch her tomorrow.

If anyone else adds a vote for Clare I will be changing my vote to Anna. (Daph, can I do that in this post or do I have to set an alarm?)

The villagers knew they were close to being cornered, but instead of despairing they banded together like they hadn't before. They pointed to one among them, and killed Samuel Phillips, the sorceress. They rejoiced because they had defeated an enemy, but were still wary. The enemies they had left had sharp teeth and claws, and could do a lot more damage.

IT IS NIGHT
All night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.

The day had been eventful and uplifting for the townspeople. The villagers seemed to work together to fight against the wolves, but were they too late? They had found the sorceress, but as they went to bed, the wolves were still at large. They crept into town as quietly as ever, but found their way blocked tonight. They didn't manage to kill their target, and had to retreat. As the sun rose, the general spirit in the village did as well. For the first time in a long time, no one had perished during the night. They were all here to fight another day.

IT IS DAY
You now have 24 hours to decide who, if anyone, to lynch.

YAY MIA THANK YOU :cry: (assuming you are the bodyguard for reals, but I trust you)

Lovi and Kaye haven't come in to defend themselves which is strange buut oh well, I vote to lynch Rama Mowry

I have sadly been very busy with #finals. I am a villager. I have just been very busy trying to pass classes.

I vote to lynch Professor Monty Pendleton because she voted to lynch me.

Hmm. As there were at the start of the day only two people left who haven’t claimed a role. And only two roles left that hadn’t been claimed I will also be voting for Lovi.

The reasons. As per table above there are (or rather were) three villagers in this game Maia, Donna and Clare. All of whom are no longer with us.
Also at this stage in the game voting to lynch someone in retaliation is a weak move especially when that person’s role was confirmed the previous day via a forced tie.

Also as you are busy with finals being lynched takes one more distraction away so you can focus on your exams. good luck with them.

I am so sorry that I haven't replied for a while. I am currently semi-absent and I'm also sorry if this post doesn't make sense but just bare with me.

I can tell you that I am innocent. I feel really bad that I haven't put in much input into the game but it's really frustrating that we haven't caught any of the wolves yet!! At least the sorcerer is gone!

So I'm really confused... Rowan mentioned before that Jesse's 'S' clue could be indicating that he is the seer... but Rowan was the seer? Does this mean that Jesse was actually the fool thinking he is the seer? But if there's a seer doesn't that mean that the fool role has been removed? And since Rowan knew he was the seer, why was he trying to make us think Jesse was the seer? If we had suspicion that Rowan was the seer no one definitely would have voted for him as he was valuable.

So maybe Jesse's 'S' clue had something to do with the Sorcerer? But his 'S' was green so I don't really know. Why does your clue have to be so hard Jesse? xD

I think right now that one of the wolves could be Vee. Without much of an explanation, Vee voted for Claire because of 'intuition' and suddenly other people began following suit (Rowan, Maia and Mia until Maia and Mia changed their vote). But I also have my doubts with this as, if Vee was a wolf, it would mean Claire would not be the other one and I also have my suspicions for her. Or maybe it was some kind of tactic that they have going on so people don't think both of them are the wolves?

I also think Claire could be a wolf because she is quick to defend herself. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but she's constantly hinting at how she's not a wolf which is a very wolf thing to do, especially when there's so many people against her. But I don't know this for sure and she could simply just be telling the truth.

I also have some suspicion for the quieter people, such as Lovi, but it's pointless putting the full blame on people simply because they are not as active as others. However, the possibility of Lovi being a wolf at this point is quite high. If she was really absent then she would have posted something in the absence section, because if she has time to post here she surely has time to post an absence.

After some thought I have decided that I am going to vote for Seren Dipity because she was so quick to vote for Claire without much of an explanation does seem very suspicious to me, and because she was a bit quiet at the beginning of the game. I may or may not change my vote later as other people join in but that will be it for now.

But if there's a seer doesn't that mean that the fool role has been removed?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean with this, but there is both a seer and a fool in this game. Both roles think they are the seer and when they die they both show up as the seer in their death post, but one is the fool (which won't be revealed until after the game is over)

So Rowan showing up as the seer only means he was either the seer or the fool.

I think Vee's explanation about her being the apprentice-turned-fool would have been quite elaborate for a wolf to think up (kudos to you Vee if you are a wolf HAHA). Also I am confirmed the mayor because yesterday we tied on purpose and Anna still died.

Vee also took me off her suspicious list yesterday before I was confirmed the mayor. As a wolf it would be silly for her to say she doesn't find me suspicious, since there were an equal number of goodies and baddies in the game yesterday and suggesting I could be innocent would doom the wolves. I trust Vee for not voting for me yesterday - as a wolf she most likely would have, because it would have been an easy win I think.

So if I am right the votes are now.

Clare 2
Lovi 1
Vee 1

And the only person who hasn’t voted it vee.

No, only Lovi voted for Claire (unless you're changing your vote Mia?)
So far its:

Rama Mowry: II
Seren Dipity: I

No, only Lovi voted for Claire (unless you're changing your vote Mia?)
So far its:

Rama Mowry: II

No I am keeping my vote as Lovi.
I must have missed today’s vote and counted yesterday’s (and the only reason I voted for her was to force a tie).
That is what happens when you are posting a reply and tallying votes when you are arriving at the train station you are getting off at.

I had a lot of prep for work to do last night and I am at work at the moment so will keep it brief. I'm suspicious of Kaye for voting for me but it's not enough to vote her yet. I just don't believe that Lovi could possibly be a villager which makes me think she's hiding something, probably that she is a wolf. For that reason I'm going to go with the majority vote and lynch Rama Mowry.

Am probably dying tonight so I should get this in now xD

I do think Kaye is the other wolf. She claimed that she's innocent but didn't reveal her role. She also voted for Vee instead of for Lovi, so if Lovi turns out now to be a wolf we can be pretty sure Kaye is the other one. Vee already claimed apprentice/fool and nobody has come out and said she's lying so at this point I'm pretty confident it's Lovi and Kaye!!

If it turns out not to be then y'all have played me so well HAHA

Current votes

Rama Mowry: III

Am probably dying tonight so I should get this in now xD

I do think Kaye is the other wolf. She claimed that she's innocent but didn't reveal her role. She also voted for Vee instead of for Lovi, so if Lovi turns out now to be a wolf we can be pretty sure Kaye is the other one. Vee already claimed apprentice/fool and nobody has come out and said she's lying so at this point I'm pretty confident it's Lovi and Kaye!!

If it turns out not to be then y'all have played me so well HAHA
I agree with this.
If I die tonight I hope that whoever left follows this plan. And none wolves you need to vote together if you have any chance of winning.

As the villagers cornered Rama Mowry, she protested in vain. Her story didn't ring true, and the remaining townsfolk decided to lynch her. Their numbers had dwindled alarmingly because of the wolves, so they had to act now. When they ended the life of someone who had been living among them for a long time, it was revealed that they had chosen a werewolf. They cheered and celebrated, as after many nights, they had finally gotten one of the wolves. They had one more left to go, but first they had a cold, dark night to survive.

IT IS NIGHT
All night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.

Night came and went in complete silence. No wolf prints were found in the village the next morning, and no one was found dead. Had the the enemy given up? Or were they just lying low? The townspeople did not know, but they weren't about to complain about such a turn of events. They were close to victory, and if they played things right, they would soon be safe forever.

IT IS DAY
You now have 24 hours to decide who, if anyone, to lynch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back