Winter Werewolf

Why would I argue about myself being a wolf if I were a wolf? :tut: I would be kind of stupid to point out my own suspiciousness xD

Brandon said:
Based on your list I went from not being a suspect to being your vote all of a sudden, all because I voted based on your theory. If anything that seems a bit sketchy.

And do you really think, if I were a wolf, I'd have voted to lynch someone who was agreeing with my theory? Haha. I would have just let you kill her off and taken the attention away from myself! :p I realised that Pat is probably innocent and changed my mind in order to try to save her from my own mistake. At the end of the day, it's probably neither of us, but I can also assure you it isn't me.

I withdraw my vote for Bren Bartlowe. But I am clueless. I wish someone had a better lead than working on the way people are talking because at this stage in the game that's just going to get more innocents lynched off. Please reconsider your votes!
Okay hear me out I have something!

Unless he's playing it this way, Brandon can't be a wolf because he thought there were two wolves left. Could be a bluff but I don't think so.

The maim three suspects are therefore me, Pat and Anna. Here's why:

The wolf didn't kill me last night because they felt safe from my attention. I was pointing fingers at Pat, so there was just no need. This morning I realised it probably wasn't Pat, and started looking at people I hadn't originally suspected (Brandon). This is probably worrying for a wolf. Anna voted to lynch Cole, but she was fourth to do so. Cole was already as good as dead when she threw in her vote, and consequently made herself look innocent.

Then, seeing a chance to get me lynched off (as it stands, I will be unless I vote for Clara and make it a tie, which I won't), she took it, thinking it probably wouldn't arouse suspicion because Bren and I were busy fighting over which one of us were the wolf.

I know I said I wish we had more to go on than this, but as we don't, I vote for Samuel Phillips. If you guys do lynch me off (I'm pretty sure I'm dead today), I'd recommend focusing on her next xD

With how quickly she jumped on the lynch Cole bandwagon, it's just unlikely to be Clara. And Emzies starting a vote on her fellow wolf? Also extremely unlikely. I know that I am in the list of main suspects, but you gotta understand that I put myself here in order to try to help weed out the wolf. I could have just stayed quiet and let you lynch Pat, but I'm trying to save the innocents and win this game!! =)) (I am very competitive - had you noticed? :r )

Well I'll tell you guys now I'm not the wolf, I don't have a strict schedule so I never know when I have the chance to come online and for how long (i also never log off in case you see me hovering but not doing anything :p ). I vote to lynch Claire as although she's made many theories that seem correct, even voting herself to help out, she might be trying to make us believe she's not the wolf. That's literally the only thing I got right now to contribute, sorry Claire xD Your theories do seem correct, I just have an odd feeling about it :r</FONT>

Wait...on second thought, I'll withdraw my vote for now. Anna does seem suspicious though and I have to agree with Claire on this one because every time we have been asked to vote to lynch someone she's never had a great reason except for agreeing with somebody else. Could've been a random lynching every round.

Either way I'm still confused and don't want to kill an innocent participant so I am not voting until we have slightly more proof or something. At this point everything we say can have the wrong person being lynched xD

<FONT font="Georgia">

I'm not a wolf, I'm just not very good at playing these kinds of games, and I'd rather see what other people think instead of blindly pointing fingers because the game tends not to get anywhere that way xD

Weelp I'm dead.

But I stand by what I say. I could vote for Clara and make it a tie, giving myself a chance to live... but I don't believe she's a wolf, and if someone's gotta die, it might as well be me. Then when you see my role you can go back and look at what I said again knowing I was innocent :lol:

But I don't even know who it is for sure anyway, so hopefully something will come to light tonight and you can weed out the wolf!!

Good luck town!

After the death of James Cade, the bickering in the dwindling village became nearly unbearable. No one could agree this way or that, whether the topic was who the werewolf might be or whether apple or blueberry pie was nicer. Come evening, no one was any closer to identifying a wolf, and it had become habit to prepare a lynching-a-day, so the loudest of them was for the block (so to speak).

Professor Monty Pendleton, a studious gentleman with many reasonable theories to offer to the townsfolk, found himself towed through the square, stuttering in terror, towards the makeshift gibbets with his hat twisting in his hands.
"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" one of their watchmen asked grimly as the villagers prepared their victim.
"I really was trying to assist, you know," said Professor Pendleton unhappily. "But all I found out in the end is that I am sure the werewolf is not me. I think. That is to say, I am ninety eight percent sure it is not me." That didn't exactly fly well with 'the court', and Professor Pendleton, sadly another Villager, paid the price in pursuit of knowledge.

IT IS NIGHT
Please PM me if you have a night role.
<i>
</i>

So many dead. Today's corpse was swift to be uncovered as they were conveniently resting in the graveyard where the other victims had been buried. Bren Bartlowe, the villager's gravedigger, was spread-eagled on top of Monty Pendleton's coffin, seemingly pushed inside as an afterthought after being ravaged by the vengeful wolf.

The village was down to the dregs, and if they even caught the predator at all, there would hardly be enough people to help prepare for the coming Spring. Counting Winter illnesses and (God forbid) any accidents, the small town had been written off as a loss by neighbouring townships. They should have paid attention, for if the hungry werewolf survived the massacre it had wrought, it was coming for them, next.

The loss of another Villager was devastating. The remains of the frozen village gathered in the square to take stock of who was left and begin the hunt anew.

IT IS DAY
Discussions and voting to lynch suspects begins now. Please vote clearly, e.g. "I vote to lynch X," or "I change my vote to Y."

Okay so i'm just going to go ahead and vote for Clara, because no one else has said anything yet :p

I don't know what to do anymore, I would vote for myself to help things move along and decrease the number of possible wolves, I'm honestly not sure how it can help you guys out though. Considering some of you voted for me I might as well vote for myself too.

I give up - not sure who else to vote for and I would hate to lynch someone who's innocent :p

I wish I was good at this game xD
I don't know who the wolf is, I have no clue, no grand theories, so I vote to Lynch Pat, whom I think is still in the game. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

No I'm still here <.<
I was actually going to vote for Emzies. Apart from Claire & Brandon she is one of the main ones to particapte in the game and figure she's trying to throw of the scent.

The five remaining villagers, not including the two watchmen and the parson, gathered in the square that morning to discuss their options. There had been at least twenty remaining despite the lynchings and murders, but the population of the village was trickling away as the inhabitants packed up and left. They might not survive the journey to the next town during the depths of winter, but it was better than sticking around the cursed village. Those who remained were fed up with their lack of progress, and argued vehemently for long hours until they had to retreat to warm their limbs. Then the bickering started once more, gathered in the abandoned pub with plenty of liquor to take the edge off their nerves.

"Fine!" announced Amy Rosemary after a particular bitter conversation with the mortician. "Are we just going to draw straws, then? This is ridiculous. We should be doing something. It's nearly dusk, and the werewolf will be out hunting soon enough. There's no time like the present, right? I volunteer!"
"Volunteer for what?" and old woman asked Amy, squinting at her through her cokebottle glasses.
"I think she means for us to lynch her," explained one of the watchmen, as mystified as the others.
"Dearie, I don't think that's how lynching works-" the old woman began, but the second watchman shushed as he looked at Amy consideringly.
"I dunno what point she be tryin' ta prove, but we ain't go no better options, so we'd best give the loon- I mean, the lady what she wants."
Amy nodded firmly with satisfaction. The remaining villagers shrugged and picked her up under the elbows.

Of course, when the young woman's body ceased to swing, there was no change to her form. She was a Villager, same as the rest of them. The werewolf was particularly pleased by the outcome of today's 'trial', but kept their snickers to themselves as the villager shrugged and returned to their houses. Those who were left were either too old, too infirm or too stubborn to leave, and at this point they didn't much care if they survived the night. Chances were, come morning there'd only be three of them left. Might as well get some sleep before the world ended.

IT IS NIGHT
Please PM me if you have a night role.
<i>
</i>

</FONT>
Apologies for the delay.​
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="Times New Roman">At this point, the last three inhabitants of the village couldn't even be bothered reacting to the corpse of Stefan Archer. They stood above his prone form and clicked their tongues, but to be honest, all of them thought they were going to die, too. There was one of them, however, who believed so for very different reasons to the other two.

Even one of the watchmen had abandoned the village by now, and the mortician had gone out with the last refugees. The parson had not made an appearance and the rest decided to leave well alone. He'd been an amazing help during the hunt, but it was nearly over, and so was the town.
Sighing, the remaining watchman scratched his chin and prodded at Stefan with the flat of his boot. "I'm pretty sure he knew more than he was lettin' on. I'm surprised the werewolf didn' kill 'im earlier on."
"Why's that?" grunted an unimpressed woman.
"He saw things, you know. Didn't he suspect Khalil Ghannam earlier on? Some kin'a Seer, I reckon."
"Well there's no knowing anymore," snapped another remaining villager, folding her arms across her chest. "So you can cease your idle speculation. Either confess, or go away."
The watchman was feeling rather unappreciated. He turned on his heel and exited the square. He aimed to collect the poor parson from the church and leave this Godforsaken village behind. This left the three loners to decided each other's fates amongst themselves. There'd likely be two against one, unless they were all against one another. Then they really would be drawing straws, just like Amy Rosemary had sarcastically suggested.

IT IS DAY
Discussions and voting to lynch suspects begins now. Please vote clearly, e.g. "I vote to lynch X," or "I change my vote to Y."

o_O Oh wow.

Right so that leaves:
Esme Lancaster
Patricia Styx
Samuel Phillips

I'm going to lynch Samuel Phillips. Sorry Anna, but your the last one that has been mainly active during the game and you voted for every innocent person that has died so far xD And also didn't vote for the one wolf that has died.

Also, Jesse & myself were wolves the last time and it's highly unlikely (although not impossible) that one of us would be wolves again.

I can see how my patterns would be suspicious, but I'm not the wolf. Like I said before, I'm just not very good at this game :p

To be honest I'm surprised I haven't died. I haven't been particularly invested in this game since my role does nothing, but with only three of us left, and it being so obviously Anna, I'll vote to lynch Samuel Phillips.

Yeah, Anna, you are good at this kind of game...which is why you're still alive this late in the game and are the werewolf :p

It was a face off- two women and one man, the last three remaining in the village, and they stood with the frozen fountain between them and eyed one another distrustfully. At least they all knew for sure that they were in the presence of a werewolf, and two of them knew it wasn't them. Unfortunately for Samuel Phillips, despite being convinced of his innocence, he was the chosen whipping boy.

The two women converged upon him in silent mutual agreement, and the Villager began to scream his rage as he fought to free himself. Their methods of subduing the taller figure were altogether unpleasant and best left to another, more dubious retelling, but suffice it to say that Mr Phillips did not go down without a fight.

He died cursing their names, and Patricia Styx sat back and wiped her hands with a huff as she gazed down at the body.
"There's that over with, then, hey Esme. Esme?"
Esme Lancaster, second of the last, was lighting up a cigarette and gazing at the other woman with almost realistic pity.
"We got him, right?"
"We sure did," replied Esme sardonically, flicking ash onto Samuel.
"Now what?" asked Patricia, her eyes darting towards Samuel's body in anticipation of the change. There was no movement from the corpse, no supernatural twisting of flesh to reveal the hideous form she was sure would be revealed. Her unease began to grow.
"Fool," sighed Esme, grinning toothily despite her supposed exasperation. "You should have left with the parson."
PawPrintDivider.gif
Esme Lancaster picked her nails delicately with a file as the snow flurried in on the north wind. She was wearing Patricia's nice green cloak, the emerald colour complimenting her eyes nicely, she felt. All in a good month's work, really. She decided to remain for a few more days to loot the empty bar and celebrate with a few bonfires. After that, it was on to the next town to reap the harvest anew. She was concocting a tragic tale about her escape from the Village of Horrors, a daring flight to save her friend 'Patsy' from the claws of the werewolf that ultimately ended in failure- perhaps she'd get a few drinks out of it. It had been a thrilling ride for the Winter Werewolf.

THE REMAINING WEREWOLF HAS WON
Feel free to express your rage (or gloat in your triumph) from this point on.
<i>
</i>

So,
p8bZO.gif
funny-gifs-winning.gif

Good game, guys.
060.png

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

if I could like your post a million times I would!

You could always like and unlike and then like Jesse's post again over and over :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back