Winter Werewolf

Same as them two, I vote to lynch Khalil Ghannam. Simply because she seems suspicious :r

Also sorry for not voting to lynch anyone the previous round, I didn't have any wifi connection and was out mostly during that time xD

Drunk Emzies is the kind of Emzies we can all trust, so I also vote to lynch cole :tut:

i mean I can't stop you guys from doing what you do, however I still believe that we should focus on someone not online during the time the werewolves would have made a kill. I vote to lynch Patricia Rogers.

it's like Cole is already defending herself early in the game. xD I might be wrong though but I vote to lynch Khalil Ghannam

They gathered with vengeance in their hearts, intent on locating at least one of the predators in their midst before the wolves took another innocent. Despite their efforts, no further proof of anyone's guilt emerged, and so it was on conscience that the villagers hunted. By the end of the third day, only one person spoke with any surety, so it was on their word that the rest of the town dragged forward Khalil Ghannam. They nursed their frozen limbs but dared not take their eyes off the freshly lynched body, waiting for the promised change.

One minute ... two minutes ... Khalil's form was limp and pitiful beneath the rope, and some crossed their hearts and resigned themselves to another sleepless night of prayers and guilt, and yet ... Khalil was starting to look a little ... hairier. In horrified fascination, the village observed as the body morphed hideously, changing the handsome, swarthy-skinned gentleman into a repulsive and fearsome figure. No one even thought to cheer until the Werewolf ceased its post-death transformation. Then the roar went up, a collective bellow of triumph from the preyed-upon settlers of the dismal little town.

"Is it done?" sobbed a mother in relief, rocking her child shamelessly in front of the gruesome display.
"No," replied the parson calmly, even though many looked bereft at his words. "The watchmen reported the tracks of two figures leading away from Madeline Walden. We had two of the supernatural beasts, and one now remains. Tomorrow, we will gather and consider the evidence left behind by the cursed Khalil Ghannam." A few shuddered at the werewolf's name. "Only then will our village be safe. Our guardian is gone- protect your home this evening. One more traitor hunts in our midst."

</FONT>
IT IS NIGHT
Please PM me if you have a night role.
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="Times New Roman">The screams woke the villagers before the cold did. Mrs Baird knelt at the doorstep of her home, sobbing uncontrollably over the prone form of Peyton. It seemed that the remaining werewolf had taken its revenge swiftly after the previous night's reprieve, this time killing a young women just barely into her teens. The midwives were called to comfort her mother as their Guardian had been lost on the first night of terror, and they led her away, still weeping, while the parson, the mortician, the two watchmen and those of strong stomachs gathered to clean up the mess.

"How fierce this wolf was," commented an onlooker grimly over the corpse of Peyton Baird. "She was only a child; what could she have possibly done to induce such ire?"
"We did kill their partner yesterday," pointed out a watchman mildly. He seemed to be getting desensitized to the brutality.
"But surely the wolf is human during the day! Peyton was so sweet, Mrs Baird so proud ... She always had a joke for me, our little Jester," mourned the mortician. This death had hit him hard. "This cannot go on unpunished."
"We are trying," replied the parson, rubbing his greying hairline. "And we are closer than ever. Let us all gather again in the square at noon. We are closer than ever before to ending the reign of the wolf. We shall prevail, as good always will over evil."

IT IS DAY
Discussions and voting to lynch suspects begins now. Please vote clearly, e.g. "I vote to lynch X," or "I change my vote to Y."

Yay, we got a wolf! :party: I really don't have any suspicion as to who the other wolves are but I'm going to take a guess and vote to lynch Bren Bartlowe.

Yasss one of the wolves are gone :D I'm clueless of who to vote for now, so I'm going to withhold until someone gives information

Omg Cole :cry: :mad:

So as I mentioned in a previous game, we can now be pretty sure the following are innocent, because they voted to lynch the wolf:

Emzies, Dan, Clara and Anna

Which makes the list of possible wolves:

Me
Kaye
Jesse
Pat
Brandon

If any of these people are dead, or I'm missing anyone, I'm sorry, I'm not paying enough attention xD

I didn't vote for Cole because I love her =)) :cry: which to me leaves a list of four suspects. Jesse and Brandon haven't spoken yet - but Cole, a wolf, told us we ought to be focusing on someone who was quiet, which she probably wouldn't have done if her fellow wolf was being quiet. That leaves

Me
Kaye
Pat

Because I know it's not me, that leaves, to me, 2 possible suspects (and 3 for everyone else xD ). We know Madeline died from guarding someone the first night.

That's all the leads unless anyone has found something else.

But with that information, I vote to lynch Charlotte Owens.

Edit: also worth noting that Cole voted to lynch Pat yesterday

Ok so. Claire had laid everything out very nicely and it all makes sense. Maybe too much sense. As much as I might suspect anyone who goes to that much effort, however it makes too much sense to ignore so I vote to Lynch Charlotte Owens.

Edit: Sorry for using the wrong account. Wont happen again.

I'm pretty tired right now but considering we haven't seen much of Lauren's posting with Charlotte to vote to lynch someone I agree with Claire and Dan, therefore I vote to lynch Charlotte Owens.

I might be too tired from today's (RL ;) ) events to realise that you have actually posted every round, Lauren. If you have, I'm sorry for not noticing xD But if you haven't posted as much as the rest of us then there you have it.

I am sorry I have been a little quiet. I have been playing it a bit safe as the last time I think I put a huge target on my back because I was rather talkative. However I think I too will vote for Charlotte Owens because she was quick to throw my name out.

Filled with confidence, the village hunted their remaining wolf with more surety than their previous attempts. One local offered a convincing argument that filled the villagers with suspicion, and it was for that reason that they now gathered outside in the snow flurries, waiting for Charlotte Owens to answer her summons. Some confessed that they had suspected her earlier on; after all, on the blessed night that the wolf had taken no one, had she not been the one to report scratchings at her door that never eventuated? What had she to gain from her statement unless she wanted to garner sympathy without actually dying?

"Charlotte," cooed the sly grocer, waving the others away whose torches flickered ominously at the young woman's windows. "We want to hear more about what you heard; we aren't here to harm you. Come out and talk to us, and all will be well."
"We should just break the door down," hissed the mortician, eager to avenger sweet Peyton.
"Shut up, you fool, we tried to break the lock while she slept- it wouldn't budge. Must be some kind of foul werewolf sorcery. Be patient. She can't remain in there forever."

She should have. Charlotte opened her front door tentatively, innocent and naive in her youth, and was set upon like all the other lynched villagers. The town had made too many mistakes trying to catch the last of the werewolf pack, and they were determined to act on more than a hunch.
"Please!" wailed the girl, her buckled shoes dragging divots into the snow behind her as she struggled. "I spoke the truth! Look back, can you not see the scratches on the threshold?"
"Likely ones you made, trying to return to your lair," accused a villager, others muttering angry agreements.
"Not I!" protested Charlotte. "I swear, I was only lucky, you are making a mistake- aaah!" The poor young tailor was cuffed into silence, and her pitiful sobs were the last protests the village heard from her. Good- how uncouth it would have been to bind her mouth. They weren't savages.

A feeling of unease came over the onlookers when Charlotte gasped her last breath. Something was ... wrong. It wasn't the expected wrongness of a wolf revealed, but an unpleasant sensation that somehow they had done wrong. So it proved to be so- moments after the young woman passed from life her true form was revealed, and it was lovely, yet terrible in proof of their wrongdoing. White wings exploded from her slumped shoulder blades, scattering feathers into the snow and causing the crowd to exclaim in awe. They then wept for their mistake- Charlotte had spoken true. She was not simply lucky; she was blessed. An Angel in human form, they had dragged her through the square and cursed her viciously before ending her life. Hearts broken, the villagers slunk back to their homes and left the parson to deal reverently with the corpse of God's own chosen. May the Almighty forgive them, for they could not forgive themselves.

IT IS NIGHT
Please PM me if you have a night role.
<i>
</i>

The village was slow to rise the next day. There were some who feigned illness in an attempt to escape the guilt of yesterday's lynching, but most got up to do their chores, sweep the snow from their doorsteps and meet again to hunt the remaining werewolf.
They recognised now that the only reprieve they'd had came from Charlotte's continued existence, so it was with trepidation that they separated into groups to find the wolf's latest victim. It took them some time, that chilly morning, and they were left in confused hope until someone pointed out that James Cade's window was broken.

With glass both inside and outside the frame, it wasn't readily apparent whether or not he had broken out, or something had broken in. One of their watchmen preemptively hissed "Traitor," causing many to recoil in admonition, but upon further investigation of the site, it was clear they would be forced to enter to confirm his suspicions.
James did not respond to the doorbell or the knocker, so they prepared themselves to break and drag him out to defend himself, but as the ash wood panels of his front door shattered inwards, the village found themselves recoiling at the bloodbath within.

They had failed again.

IT IS DAY
Discussions and voting to lynch suspects begins now. Please vote clearly, e.g. "I vote to lynch X," or "I change my vote to Y."

i have no idea who the other wolf could be, who do we have left?

I think Claire made logical sense the other day though Kaye seemed to be a casualty in this hunt. So with that in mind I vote to lynch Patricia at this time unless a new theory makes more sense.
People left in the game:
Monty Pendleton
Esme Lancaster
Stefan archer
Amy rosemary
Patricia Styx
Bren Bartlowe
Samuel Phillips
Remaining roles:
1 wolves
4 villagers
1 Seer
1 fool

I think if my math is right.

Hmm, before you do, though... I'm still alive. I thought I would die tonight, but I haven't. I guess it would have made Pat look really suspicious if I'd died, but the alternative is that the wolf feels really safe because he/she wasn't on my suspect list D:

So now I have absolutely no idea, and I'm sorry Kaye!

Extra wolves - second with jester at 11, third at 17, fourth at 23.

^ There should only be one wolf left, right? Only 15 people signed up!

I made the changes to the roles. As for my vote I would be willing to change it but with a one and six chance that anyone other than me is the wolf, I would need to vote for someone. Unless no one votes and the wolf takes another one of us out. I mean what happens if no one votes in a round? I am not sure if there has ever been a round that no one voted.

I think it falls to a complete randomiser. I would probably suspect Pat more if I were dead, and if Cole hadn't voted to lynch her yesterday. You have only just started speaking in this game, but must have been following it. You are also eager to vote people off now all of a sudden. I'm not accusing you, just curious as to why that is :p

Edit: I might not be awake in time to discuss more so for the time being I vote to lynch Bren Bartlowe, cause you seem mighty suspicious to me right now xD as soon as I put you on a non suspect list you start voting to lynch. And I didn't die, so the wolf is probably feeling safe. Those are my reasons!

My network adapter is out on my computer and I am waiting to get parts in to fix it is why I have been absent. The boyfriend is letting me use his. But I can assure that I am not the wolf. Based on your list I went from not being a suspect to being your vote all of a sudden, all because I voted based on your theory. If anything that seems a bit sketchy. But I am still going to trust despite your vote. I will stick to my guns unless someone makes a better argument or Patricia clears the air. She deserves that much.

Well, I wasn't on AT ALL yesterday and for a few minutes the day before so I don't think that would have worked in terms of me having time to vote so do what you will, I'm not the wolf though.

I'm so terrible at trying to guess who the wolf might be, I don't think it's Pat, but of course I could be wrong. For now I'm going to say Amy Rosemary aka Clara, I just think she's been somewhat active but perhaps not as involved . Soo, I vote to lynch Clara

Well Amy vote to lynch Cole which to me would take her off my suspect list. Monty argued that Cole voted Pat which would suggest that Pat is not the wolf. Kaye was lynched as a result which too me leaves only one suspect based on Montys own theory. Which is Monty. Jesse has been quiet. I have had computer issues. But Cole targeted the people who were quiet which would eliminate me and Jesse leaving only Monty.

Further Monty has been active and admitted that she had purposely not voted Cole the wolf out of love? I change my vote to claire aka Monty Pendleton due to the fact that she has given a strong argument as to why she might actually be the wolf.

I am also going to vote for Claire because of reasons stated above, not sure what else I can add to it at this point :tut:

Please continue the day phase as usual. I am feeling ill and will begin the night phase tomorrow at the scheduled time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back