OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
He wanted to get away from everyone for now. Since the dance, Philip was restless. He didn't want to think about her anymore, it was like she didn't like him anymore or something. He was trying to be there for her but she was just pushing him away. The boy had confided with his older cousin Nora. She understand him and told the boy that it was normal because not all people will like them. Philip wanted to take his mind off school work and everyone else, so, he decided to go for a walk near the forbidden forest. He didn't dare to go inside but he was tempted. He wanted to do something bad but rules meant so much to him. the Slytherin boy just walked by the edge, whilst looking at the dark part of the forest.

Lily had been out near the forest, sketching some of the trees, when she heard rustling nearby. She looked up, surprised that anyone would be out here. There was an older boy standing close to where she was sitting, but it didn't seem he had noticed her. She placed her pencil down. He looked like he had something on his mind. "Hello," She called gently. "Are you alright?"

Philip kept walking, he bowed his head looking at the ground. Deep in thought, he barely registered to anyone around him. The sound of the crunching of the dry leaves keeps him in trance. A little more farther away and the boy heard a faint voice. Calling for him? Philip's mind came back to reality as the person calling him was persistence. The Slytherin stopped walking and turned around. Just a glimpse of the person made him think of her. "Yeah, I'm alright." He came out a bit harsh but he wasn't guilty about it. "I'm kinda observing something. Do you need something?" Philip asked the girl. It made sense now why he was triggered when he saw her. The girl's hair was blonde and was almost look like Ava.

Lily shrunk back a little at the boys tone. "N-no," she stammered nervously, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Y-you just, um, just looked like you could u-use someone to t-talk to." She stuttered, but held her ground. "I-i, ah, I can listen if you want. I m-might understand." She offered softly.

Philip's heart soften once the girl started talking again. She was stuttering and he felt guilty being rude to her. He blamed himself for that. Philip sigh and closed his eyes briefly. "I'll tell you but you have to walk with me inside the forest." The Slytherin dared the girl. If she was really there to listen to whatever he wanted to tell her that she will come with him. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." He promised and put a smile on his lips. Philip then held his hand out for her to take.

Lily's eyes went wide when he told her to go into the forest with him. She swallowed nervously. He really looked like he needed someone. She couldn't chicken out. She bit her lip and took his hand, allowing him to help her stand. She hugged her sketchbook to her chest and gave him a tremulous smile. "O-okay," she told him softly. "My name is Lily. L-lets, ah, let's go?" She winced a little as her voice wavered and turned her statement to a question. She took a determined step forward, hoping the boy was following.

Maggie has been absolutely mortified after Professor Pendleton had spoken to her after potions. She must not have made her vial correctly because she was quite sure that usually he would never have checked. With her ego in tatters however, she’d not been wanting to talk or seen anyone in case she started crying. She hated being in trouble and didn’t need the attention right now. Believing she would have been alone in the forest, the fourth year had climbed a tree and curled herself into a ball, where she’d proceeded to sleep the the last ninety three minutes. She awoke however to the sound of voices, and after a moment tried to take a look at who it was that had come in. She wasn’t too far but two students seemed to be heading in deeper. Maggie leaned out further in an attempt to see who, but over balanced and before she knew it was lying face down in a bed of dry crispy leaves. Shaking her head, spitting out a leaf and glancing up to realise what had just happened, there was no way the two students could have missed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back