Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Open after @Jasper Night

Bored already of wandering round the castle looking for people, Sully had come out onto the lawn. Hopefully he'd find a rose person out here, but if not, it was nice to get some sunshine before the weather got gross again. Going down his list, Sully decided he'd try yelling any of the names at random. Odds seemed good at least one of his people might be out here. "HEY, JASPER NIGHT, YOU OUT HERE?" He called out as he walked, pausing to catch his breath and glance around. "ROSE FOR ONE JASPER NIGHT. VERY IMPORTANT ROSE HERE."

Jasper had been a bit bored and had decided to head outside for a bit in the hopes of finding something more interesting, like one of his friends. He was tempted to head over to the forest, which was always exciting, but in the end he didn't want to go in by himself. Before he could figure out what else he might want to do, he suddenly heard his name yelled across the lawn. He turned and cupped his hands around his face to yell back. "I'M HERE! BUT YOU SHOULD BRING THE ROSE TO ME, THAT'S YOUR JOB!" He yelled.

Sully let out a little cheer when someone finally responded to his yelling, waving at apparently, Jasper Night across the lawn. "MEET ME HALFWAY?" He hollered back, taking a few steps towards him.

Jasper waved back at the boy, even if he was a bit frustrated. "YOU SHOULD WALK MORE, YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS!" He shouted. "THREE QUARTERS!"

Sully could barely suppress the grin on his face from his and Jasper's shouting match, curious to see how far he could push before Jasper would come to him. "I'VE DONE LOADS OF WALKING ALREADY, YOU COME HERE," He shouted back, stopping a bit sigh of halfway from where he'd started. "FIVE EIGTHS?" He countered, crossing his arms, rose still in hand.

Jasper groaned s the boy seemed to push it even more. He had signed up to deliver roses! Why was he being so difficult? "NO! JUST COME TO ME!" He shouted "BEFORE I TAKE MY ROSE BY FORCE!" He took his wand out to show him he meant it.

Sully laughed when Jasper actually started threatening him with his wand, wondering if the other boy was being serious. Figuring it would be funny to see what he'd actually do, Sully sat down on the lawn, looking as unbothered as he could. "GO ON THEN!" He called back to Jasper, wiggling the rose expectantly.

Jasper frowned when the boy laughed at him. He was clearly a first year, and should be afraid of what sort of things Jasper knew that he didn't know yet. But it seemed like he wasn't afraid at all. "OKAY!" He yelled back. Then he pointed his wand at the rose. "Accio rose!" It flew from the boy's hand and into Jasper's own. Unfortunately, the note dropped about halfway through, landing between them. Jasper saw this and immediately started to run towards it, just in case the boy tried to steal it from him.

Sully let out a shocked sound when the rose was whipped from his hand, unable to contain a peel of giggles as he watched is sail across the lawn into Jasper's hand. "Aww, no fair-" He whined, before catching sight of the rose note fluttering down between them, coming unstuck from the rose. Sully paused for a moment, looking from the note to Jasper before scrambling forward. Struck by a sudden inspiration though, instead of continuing his mad dash to get to the note, Sully drew his wand, aiming a banishing spell at the note, hoping to launch it directly into Jasper's face.

Jasper had felt triumphant when the younger boy complained, but the note falling off the rose hadn't been part of the plan. It looked like he was going to beat the younger boy to the note. Then, the younger boy drew his wand. Jasper felt angry, immediately assuming the boy was going to copy him and summon the note. But instead, he did the opposite. A yelp escaped Jasper as the note flew into his face. He fell onto the grass as he grabbed at it, and rolled away from the boy quickly. "It's mine!"

Sully cheered when the note managed to smack Jasper in the face, rolling onto his back for a few victory fist bumps. "Delivery complete!" He called out, tilting his back to grin at Jasper. "And I didn't even have to walk over there!" He added. He hoped all his other deliveries could be as fun as this one. It was great practice for his aim with spells at the very least.

Hey Jasper,

You’re a great & fun friend & I love to have adventures with you!

Love Maddy

Jasper was happy with the note and wanted to thank Maddy later, but he had more pressing concerns now. The boy was being very annoying, and Jasper sat up and gave him a glare. "Shut up, you did a horrible job." He said to the boy. "You shouldn't sign up for deliveries if you're too lazy." He was annoyed, and got to his feet. "Stupid." He mumbled.

Sully grinned when it was obvious Jasper was annoyed. "You're just mad I beat you," He said simply. It was understandable, but Sully was still feeling pretty pleased with himself. "It's okay, man, at least you got a rose out of it." He offered, sitting up and pulling some grass from his hair. Now that Jasper had his note and rose, Sully was already thinking about how he could make the rest of his deliveries a bit more interesting like this one had been. If he didn't actually have to walk everywhere, that would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back