Why are you even here?

Ryan shut the freezer and looked at a spoon on the draining board. "Accio." He said as he used wandless magic. The spoon came strait over to him and he took hold of the handle before he walked to her side and handed it to her. "One spoon." He said with a charming grin on his face. He placed the ice cream tub down for her to eat out of while he returned to the pizza. "Are you expected home any time soon?" He asked as he wondered if he had a dead line or if he had all the time in the world to be with her

Belle took the spoon that was given by Ryan. "Not two?" She thought that Ryan would eat the ice cream too but it seemed that she was the only one who would eat it up. She dig her spoon to the ice cream and ate it "Hmm... This is sweeeeeet" She smiled and shut her eyes as she felt the strawberry flavor in her mouth. "Don't you want some?" She dig her spoon to the ice cream and then pointed it at him seeing if he would eat it. "Nop... I live all by my self so... I make my own rule." She let out a small chuckle.

Ryan watched her eat and smiled as he looked down. He let out a small chuckle before looking up at the offer of ice cream. He would have said no but he couldnt resist. He took hold of her hand that held the spoon and ate the ice cream from it before letting go again, a wink going in her direction before he took a bit out of his pizza again. "Ohhh living on the edge are we you rebel you." He joked. "So we have all the time in the world." He said to her with a slight grin on his face as he thought

Belle smiled at Ryan after she saw him eating the ice cream that she offered him. "Hmmmm I wish I can bring ice cream to the forest" She chuckle as she ate it. "Rebel? Oh...? Am I?" She smiled at him innocently before eating the ice cream. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with him but she was pleased that she didn't have to spend her time all by her self. "So... Mr.Johnson... You got anything in your mind right now?" She asked randomly.

Ryan laughed at what she said. He wasnt sure if werewolves would like ice cream, well not unless it was meat flavoured. That was just a thought though, he didnt know if it was true or now. A slow boyish grin arose on his face at her last comment. He had a lot in his mind right now. "Well i have a lot in my mind now you may find out about whats in there later." He said with a wink as he decided not to giver her his real name just yet. Once he was absolutely sure abut her will he tell her that. Although that maybe a day from now or even months. He had to be 1one hundred percent about her first. "Why whats in yours then?"

Actually, Ryan was the only thing that was in Belle's mind but she wouldn't admit it. "Ice creaammmm" She replied him. She then took a broken wand of hers from the pocket as she tried to fix it, she had been fixing her own wand lately and she was sure that she could fix hers although she prefer buying a new one. "Maybe you can make a toothpick out of this?" She chuckle as she eyed the stupid wand.

Eye raised an eye brow as he looked at the broken wand. " Maybe but it maybe still set off spells and such which may not be that healthy." He laughed. He couldnt believe he needed a new wand. He had had that one since his first year. Oh well all good things come to dust. He thought to himself with a sigh. "Hey you want the grand tour?" He asked thinking that he could show her around then lead her to his room

Belle put her wand back to her pocket, she was making sure that she would fix it instead of buying one. "This is actually my first wand and my parents bought me this. I don't think I'm buying a new one" She chuckle "I'm fixing it" She winked as she rub the wand in her pocket. "Yeah sure" She smiled accepting the offer that Ryan gave her.

Ryan smiled slightly when she agreed to his tour. He nodded. "Ok then well as you know this is the kitchen and the next room is the living room." He sait to her and he moved and opened the door to reveal the living room. He looked around the light room. He didnt really know why he had flowers there, he decided it was to give it that homey feel for when someone came around. Ryan walkws back out of the room and walked up the stairs. " Well up here you have all the things that you would expect. three bedrooms, three bathrooms." He said walking to the first guest room. He walked in side then across the room to the bathroom. "This is the first guest room and like each bedroom it has its own bath room." He said as he walked back out of the room and waited for her to join him again

Belle followed him as her eyes started to wander around the rooms. They were all lovely and cozy and it was slightly bigger than hers. Well of course it was, Belle live in a flat not a house. Belle then enter the guest room and smiled at him as she eyed the bed, window, light, etc and then walked back out. "Your house's lovely" She smiled, she used to live in a house that was bigger than this but this one was enough, it was even better than her flat.

Ryan shrugged again at her comment. Again he didnt think too much about this place. It was nice he had to admit but it just didnt feel exactly like home to him. "Yeah its ok i guess." He said as he walked down the hall to the next guest room. He liked this room, it had style to it but his room was a lot better. It was more modern although a little to bright for his taste but he could live with it. "So this is the second room and just there is the bath room. He said pointing to the door that had the rooms bath room. "Ok so if you have done looking here want to see my room, i would have to say it the best looking room in the house." He said with pride his his voice as he took a step away from the guest bedroom so that she had room to get out

Again, Belle followed him, there were so many guest rooms. Belle only had a guest room in her flat "Wow can I stay in one of your guest room?" She asked jokingly. She followed him out of the room and smiled at him. "Why not?" The master room should be good, better than the guest room. "I wish I can give you a tour of my flat but too bad it's not as big as your house" She giggle as she went out of the guest room.

Ryan laughed at her joke. He walked to his room and opened the door. He did think this the best room in the house but that was probably because it was his room. He walked in to his bedroom. It had taken him a while to get just to his liking. Again a few extra decorations to give it that homey and normal look. His room had a very warm feeling to it which meant that if someone looked around it wouldnt be in anyway suspicious. "Well this is my room." He said as he walked over to the bed and sat down. "What do you think?" He asked, a slow smile working its way onto his lips

Belle enter the room of Ryan's and smiled as she look at it in awe. It was lovely, Belle's room was so simpler than that, she needed to save her money instead of buying things to decorate her room. "It's lovely"[color=#37AAE0] She smiled as she walk toward the bed but she didn't sit down. She let out a small chuckle after she realize that she was holding the spoon that she use for eating ice cream.[/color] "Sorry" She giggle "I don't know why I have this with me" She stare at it and then eyed him.

Ryan looked up at the spoon in her hand and laughed. He shook his head and stood up and took the spoon in his hand and looked at her as she looked at him. He wondered what she would do if he kissed her now, would she pull away like she did before or would she kiss him back. only one way to find out. He thought to himself as he leant in slowly to kiss her lips. He leant in slowly because it would give her time to pull away and wouldnt make him look like a complete tw@t

((sorry it's short))

Belle giggle as Ryan took the spoon away, she stared at the spoon for several second and then eyed him as she smiled looking at him in the eye. She was a little shock that he was leaning toward her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and replied the kiss.

Ryan was relieved when she kissed him back. At least he wouldnt be getting a slap from her. He rested his hands on her waist as he pulled her closer and continued to kiss her. When he pulled away he looked at her and paused. His mind for once had gone blank. He had no idea about what to do. He decided that as they were here in his room then there was always one thing they could do. He slowly began to remove her jumper. He didnt do it fast as again he wanted to know she was willing before he did anything

Belle closed her eyes as she kissed him passionately and softly. She felt Ryan's arms on her waist, her heart beat faster she was a little nervous since she wasn't good in these kind of things. The girl then pulled away and look at him in the eye and smiled as she blushed a little. She felt a hand removing her jumper and he let him, she helped him open it as she started to unbutton his clothes and lean forward and lean toward him and brushed her lips to his.

Ryan allowed her to unbutton his shirt, taking it off once the last one was undone. He moved his hands up her shoulders and around the back of her neck as he pushed her gently on to the bed and began to remove her clothes again

One hour later

Ryan lay next to Belle with his arms around her. He leant forward slightly and kissed her shoulder. "Are you ok?" He asked her softly as he rested his chin on her shoulder as he watched her, waiting for a reply

Belle couldn't believe that she had a wonderful time with Ryan. She was falling for him, she wanted to be nowhere but here beside him. Belle lay beside him and faced him with a sweet smile on her face. "Why am I not okay?" She giggle and gave him a soft kiss. "Hey Ryan... I think.... I'm falling for you" She let out a nervous chuckle, she was scared if he didn't feel the same.

Ryan smiled as Belle faced him. He traced up and down her spine with his finger gently as he listened to her speak. It was what she said last that made him freeze. He didnt know what to say to her. Ryan felt the same way but he couldnt say that, could he? He had never said anything like that before and now it would be to a girl he met not so long ago. "Im glad you feel that way." He said with a smile as he kissed her. "I think i feel the same." He said very quietly to her

Belle had never been as happy as this day. She was happier with him than with Chase perhaps because Ryan was a year older than her? She replied his kiss and placed her left palm on his cheek. "Thanks... For everything" She said before rolling on her back, she was feeling a little tired. It had been a wild and awkward night, first the lad tried to torture her and then they were on the bed together.

Ryan smiled at Belle as he rested his head on the pillow. She looked tired, of course she did, after everything that they had just done he wouldnt be surrised. "Dont worry about it." He said softly as he held her tight and kissed her neck again. "You look tired. Go sleep if you are." He said as he looked at her

((Should we continue??))

Belle yawned and shut her eyes and soon she was drifted to a deep sleep. She dreamt of Anna who was trying to kill her. She opened her eyes and realize that it was just a dream. Her hands were sweaty, the dream seemed real but she knew that Anna was no longer alive. "Dear Merlin" She muttered as she lay on the bed trying to find Ryan. She wasn't sure if he was somewhere else or beside her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back