Why are you even here?

Belle smiled after hearing Ryan called her pretty, she was used to it but she loved being called one. Belle was the beauty in the family however being a werewolf brought disgrace to the family, and her parents decided to ditch her. "Home? Where is that?" She asked innocently as her silverish blue eyes start to wander around the street, hoping that she could meet someone that she knew. She had heard rumors that her twin sister was alive but she was 101% sure that she was dead. "I think tomorrow's full moon" She sigh as she look at the dark sky "Or... The day after tomorrow" She said calmly.

Ryan paused for a second. There was a sound of ater dripping from somewhere even though it had not rained in nearly two weeks. He didnt dare think about what it could have been. Shaking that thought he tried to think about what he had just been asked but waiting to think about giving his address out to this stranger. If he did then he may just get lucky but he didnt know. He did like this girl and she definitely was pretty. "I live about ten minutes from here in an apartment, nothing special though." He said to the girl in front f him. Ryan had two homes. One near here which was just a normal apartment and another in the capital which was a fancy house. As he was here now he was using the apartment. "I say the night after next would be the full moon. Your safe for another night i guess." He said as he looked up to the silver cirle that was the moon. Although it wasnt quite a circle yet. "So how long have you been a wolf then ? Long or recent?" He asked curious of how long she had been carrying around the disease

Belle stare at the moon hoping that the full moon only appear once a year. She didn't really want to know where Ryan live, it wasn't her business anyway. Either he live in a mansion, apartment, or even a shack, it wasn't Belle's business and if Anna was still alive, she would probably kill anyone who wanted to know every single detail of her. But Belle was different, she could never be like her sister, she was always down to earth and was always fragile. "Since I was little. My sister followed me to the woods and unfortunately, there were wild animals in it and she was attacked and cried for my help but I couldn't do anything. I was hiding in the bushes and I was a coward... Until now..." She paused and broke down. "It's all my fault" She didn't know why she was the only werewolf in the family, if Anna was still alive, she would probably be proud of herself for being a werewolf but too bad she wasn't there. "I hate spending my time alone in the forest every month and I hate being stressed out about it" She paused as she wipe her sweaty hand "Like... Now" She sigh and her heart raced faster after thinking about the next full moon.

Ryan shook his head at her. He could only imagine what was going through her head and what she was feeling but he knew that she couldnt continue to think that she was responsible for something that happened a long time ago. "Look you can not continue to blame yourself for something that happened ages ago. What was done was done. There is nothing you can do about it. You are what you are and you cant change it. Forget about it, what your thinking happened is killing you. Just move on." He said thinking about his point of view, that would be his action if he had been in her shoes. There was no point in dwelling on the past. What doesnt kill you can only make you stronger.

What Ryan said was true and Belle had to admit that. She hated the past, it was a nightmare for her but every time she spend her time in the woods, the image of her sister came to her mind. "I know" She said softly before looking at her feet. "But it takes time to move on" She had been trying to move on but it was hard for her since she had nobody beside her to comfort her. She needed someone who could always be there and who could love her no matter what happen. "It's easy for you to say that! You're not all alone! And you don't have to hide in the forest all by your self" She walk toward him and look at him in the eye.

Ryan nearly scoffed in her face when she said that he was not alone. Ryan would never admit it to anyone but he didnt have anyone by his side. As far as he knew he did not have a brother or sister and his parents were in Azkaban. His friends were all losers now and he hated them all. Ryan had become a solitary person now, happy in his own company. "Thats were your wrong. I have no siblings my parent are in A" He cut off there. "Are dead. My friends are all c*nts and not worthy of my time. I know how you feel" He said to her trying to make her feel better about herself. There was nothing e could do for the fact that she had the werewolf disease but he could sure make her feel better about it.

Belle wasn't expecting Ryan to tell her things about his family. She felt bad that his parents were dead and he had no friends. Soon her eyes began teary and she look away trying to act tough but she couldn't. She hugged Ryan tightly and even though he was a stranger, she felt comfortable around him. "Life's not fair" She said softly still hugging him not knowing if he was comfortable or not. What she wanted was to be with someone, she didn't care who he/ she was but she wanted to be with those who could take care of her or accompany her.

Ryan was shocked when Belle hugged him. He was not used to this and didnt really know how to react. He stiffened his jaw and tensed up. He wasnt keen on the whole physical contact side of life. "It is but then again you just need to sit back and take it as it comes." He said managing to actually speak. He pulled away from her after a while, growing uncomfortable with the contact. "Then again every one has had their fare share of problems. Just some have bigger ones than others." Ryan said making sure there was not an awkward silence between them

Belle wasn't expecting Ryan to pulled away, she was slightly shocked when he did that. [color]"Sorry" She muttered trying to break the silence, she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable but she had done one stupid thing. She took two steps backward and lean on the cold wall. "Shall we not talk about problems?" She pleaded, she was sick of listening to her self complaining about the next full moon and about her past. "I'm sorry" She muttered again feeling awkward.

Ryan shook his head. He wasnt in a mood to listen to problems any more. This girl had to many to keep him interested in that topic. "Sure sure. Well as your a little down how about you come to mine and have a drink?" He asked inviting her to his house seemed to be a good step. He could be very charming when he wanted to be and if she accepted he would turn the charm on.

Belle considered the offer that Ryan gave her, she wasn't going anywhere anyway... "I would love to" She smiled and stare at the moon for several second and back to the boy. She wasn't going to complain about the full moon, she didn't care. She just wanted to have someone who could be beside her when she needed them and she hope that this lad could be the one for her.

Ryan smiled at her charmingly. "Alright then." He said as he began to walk in the direction he had been going originally. "So how old are you Belle?" He asked her, keeping conversation going. He didnt want it to get awkward between them because that may lead to her leaving

(sorry it rubbish)

Belle followed Ryan as her eyes started to wander around. "18" She said softly, she observed the lad's age, he shouldn't be too old. "What about you?" She asked as she walk faster so that she wasn't left behind. She didn't really care how old the lad was except if he was 40+. "What do you think about muggles?" She asked randomly. Anna wasn't a big fan of them but Belle didn't mind having them around.

Ryan looked to his side slightly to check that she was keeping up with him. "19." He answered her question only to be shot with another one. Ryan didnt know how to answer that. Of course he hated muggles, they were disgusting vermin. Or should he lie to her and say that the liked them. Ryan wasnt sure, his opinion was needed now. "I hate them all with a bloody passion. They are vermin and not worthy of my time." He said deciding to go with what he thought. "Why do you ask?" He asked her curiously. If she was an auror then he would surely take care of her, although she was too frail and weak for that sort of thing.

Belle shrugged "Just wondering" She didn't mind talking to those who hated muggles, her sister was one of them although Belle had been reminding her to not kill them when they grew up but turned out that Anna wouldn't grow up, she was dead anyway. "So how much longer do we have to walk?" She chuckled, Belle wasn't a big fan of walking especially when the full moon will appear in two days.

Ryan had to force a laugh when Belle did. He wasnt good with humour so relied on other peoples reaction to fuel his own. "Its about five minutes away from here. Not long to go." He said as he looked at her then back in front of him to where he was going. "So belle are you single?" He asked then realising it may have sounded odd to her. "That sounded more subtle in my head. Its not a chat up line." He laughed, fakely again but it was cleverly disguised

Five minutes seemed forever for Belle. She was alright with 30 minutes walk or longer but this night was an exception, if she was going to be transformed into a wolf and stayed in the woods for the rest of the night, she would need to save her energy. Especially if she was accompanied by other wild animals, battles would be needed. After being asked by Ryan if she was single or not, she was quite surprised. "Yeah" She muttered, she knew where the conversation was leading them to. "It's either you're going to lecture me about my relationship or you'll ask me out?" She let out a small chuckle and continue walking.

Ryan looked at her sideways with a half smile on his face. e knew he would probably ask her out but the whole element of surprise was something lost on her although asking if she was single kind of made his intentions obvious. "So i was thinking about it but i will wait for a while. Keep you waiting until you crack." He laughed as he shook his head. Once they arrived at his house he used his wand to open the magical locks on his door before walking in and holding the door open for her. "Come in." He said to her

((Sorry for the length))

The lad reminded Belle of her sister, Anna she didn't know why but the aura was almost the same. She giggle as she heard him talk and enter the room. "Thank you" She smiled at him and stood in front of the wall waiting for him to come in. "Your house is lovely" She tried to compliment him as her eyes started to wander around the house.

Ryan shut the door behind her as she walked in. He took his dark jacket off and placed it on the banister. He shrugged at her comment. He didnt think the house was that good, just something he stayed in when he was in the neighbourhood. "Ah its ok i guess. Its just something i live in when im around this neck of the woods. Its nothing special." He said as walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Do you want a drink Belle? Or food i have pizza in here i could warm up with a firewhiskey to wash it down." He said as he looked up from the fridge and to her

Belle followed him and took off her coat. "Erm... Where can I hang my coat?" She held it as her eyes started to wander around the house. She widen her eyes as she tried to examine the house in detail. She didn't know why she did that, she just felt like it. "Anything" She shrugged and followed him to the kitchen. "Don't you... Ever feel lonely? I mean... You've been living by your self right?" She used to live in a luxurious apartment before but she hated that place. She prefer being around other people unlike Anna who used to lock her self in her room.

Ryan looked back to the fridge and too out two firewhiskeys and the pizza. He kicked the door shut and placed the food on the counter and handed Belle a bottle with a smile before going to take his wand out but realising he didnt have it after Belle had broken it. "Ah i will need to get a new one tomorrow." He laughed as he stuck it in the microwave and placed the timer for two minutes. "Why would i get lonely? I dont spend all day in the house you know. And just put it where ever im not too bothered." He said casually as the microwave pinged to sigal the food was cooked. He took it out and placed it on the counter again. "Dig in." He said as he took a piece and took a bite

Belle held a bottle of firewhiskey, she wasn't a big fan of alcohol but she could drink it although she prefer English tea or traditional Korean green tea. "Sorry... I'll get you a new wand" She apologize for breaking his wand earlier. Belle wasn't rich but she wasn't poor so she could buy him a new wand and of course she could buy her self a new wand as well. "I dont know..." She shrugged, Belle was always lonely and she hated that feeling. "I kinda want erm..." She pause and continue "Ice cream" She said softly.

Ryan shook his head as he took another bite from the pizza. "You dont have too i broke yours first remember i can get my own one." He said as he placed his slice down. He wouldnt want her to buy his wand for him, he could afford it himself without letting someone else pay. He didnt like other people buying him things. A laugh escaped him when she said that she wanted ice cream he shook his head. "Ice cream?" He repeated as he walked to the freezer and took out a tub of strawberry ice cream. "This ok?" He asked showing it to her

Belle blushed after seeing a tub of ice cream from the freezer, she didn't mine eating strawberry ice cream although she prefer green tea flavor. She didn't know why she would blush over nothing. "Yeah it's alright" She said softly as a smile appear on her face. "So where can I get the spoon?" She giggle as she eyed a cabinet near her, she didn't dare open it. She thought it was too rude to open other people's things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back