Why are you even here?

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
Ryan walked through the dark damp parts of the dark part of Bleak street. His wand was in his back pocket as he knew the people that liked to dwell in these parts although he didn't have a doubt about his safety. Ryan knew how to protect himself with ease and knew every spell that would inflict pain and damage to anyone who thought it was good to get on his nerves. Ryan wasn't the best with people and had a rather short temper that a lot of filthy mudbloods knew about.

The moon was high although it wasn't full, it was getting close. Ryan thought it would be in the next few days that they would get a full moon and the werewolves would come out to play. Ryan had not had the pleasure to meet one yet and he would have liked to keep it that way although he was a little curious of them but in his eyes they were nothing compared to him. He looked back down to watch where he was going so he didn't end up in some random place that he didn't want to be.

Belle lied on the bench in the dark part of the alley, she remember being torture in this place and she wasn't planning on being tortured or killed. But Belle was brokenhearted, she broke up with a boyfriend of hers and she had missed her twin terribly. She used to be fun but since the tragedy, her personality changed. And after the break up, Belle was never be found around the crowds. She was always alone or she would hide in the woods for days, meditating. It was an awkward routine of hers that she had been doing for years.

Belle stare at the starless sky, the moon wasn't full and it would be full in a few days and Belle would have to hide in the woods again. She sigh as a small smile appear on her face, she stood up and made her way to the wall and rested her forehead to it.
"What am I going to do?" She asked herself, she hated the fact that she was a werewolf and she hated being transformed into them.

Ryan was walking minding his own business. He past a young girl who he didn't take too much notice off at first. When she spoke however Ryan turned around with a frown on his face. Was she talking to him? He didn't know her so couldn't understand why she should. How ever he wanted to find out any just in case. "Are you talking to me?" He said blankly. He would not show respect to someone that could be lower blood status than him, or worse, muggle born or even a muggle. Although he would not disrespect her just yet until he found out. He just wouldn't be playing niceties with her. He wasnt that sort of person, not anymore anyway. When he was younger he may have been but not now, not after what happened with his parents

Belle stayed in the position for several minutes until someone came and talk to her. She look at the lad and plastered on a small smile "No" She said simply and rested her forehead to the cold wall like a lunatic. Belle enjoyed being alone without anybody on her side even though deep inside her heart, she hated those kind of situation. She prefer to be with someone she loved but unfortunately she love nobody, not even her parents and not even her self. She used to love Chase but not anymore, if Anna was there, Belle wouldn't be like this.

Ryan frowned at her when she spoke. It wasnt what she said that made him frown but more what she was doing. "Why are you smiling?Something funny is there. Please do share." He said to the girl coldly. Ryan was very touchy when it came to new people and the fact of her smiling made him think she was laughing at him and in some way mocking him. His green eyes lightened when the moon light bounced off them and made them look now emerald green. Ryan was a good guy once you got to know him and he let down the wall that was there with strangers. He may not have been the kindest person in the world but he did have friends like everyone else

Belle had been seeing a lot of offended people lately, especially in the dark part of the Alley in the Bleak Street and she wasn't surprised. She was used to it but she wasn't going to kick the boy since she was too fragile and weak. "There's nothing funny" She stood straight, starring at the cold wall and then to the lad beside her "sir" She manage to finish her sentence and turned her self so she was facing him. "And I can smile whenever I want" Her smile became wider, she had been smiling for the rest of the day, she was stressed out but she couldn't get rid of the smile on her face, perhaps it was because she was a down to hearth-kind of girl?

Ryan flicked out his wand and pointed it towards the girl. He didnt like her manner towards him. He liked to be shown some respect from people and this girl was giving him none. "You will pay for that. Stupefy." He said with his tone full of hatred. He would start with simple spells then build up to the more complex and painful ones. Until she showed him respect obviously. The girl needed a lesson in the social ladder. He was worthy and she was not. "Maybe that will wipe that smile of your face."

Belle had her wand ready in her pocket but she wasn't going to attack people with a wand of hers. She then flew back right after the lad cast a spell at her. She was used to it, she stood up and walk toward the lad. The same situation happen again and it was also in the dark part of the alley. "Why did you do that?" She asked him not trying to be rude to him. She didn't know why people love torturing her, Belle could never lay a hand on other people but she could insult them although it was rare. She hadn't been insulting anyone for months now, the last time she insult someone was a crazy lad who tried to kill her but it had been a long time.

Ryan glared at the girl with pure hatred. As if she didnt know what she had done, it was so obvious a blind man could have poked it with a stick. "You need to treat me with some respect. You know exactly why i did that." He said never lowering his wand and keeping up his strong stance. He was in charge of this situation not her, he was the one that would be calling the shots now, not her. He was the one with the wand and he was willing to use it. If this girl had been willing to use hers then she would have it out pointing it at him already, he had chosen a weak target, one that would be easily defeated with out him even breaking a sweat

Belle smile at him innocently, she knew that he would probably kill her for doing that but she didn't care. "You know... I can't stop my self from smiling" She shrugged and then pat her pocket "I can attack you whenever I want you know" She pointed at a wand inside her pocket, Belle was good at casting spells but she never enjoy seeing other people being attacked nor attacking them. "Well I apologize if you hate to see me smiling" She look away and turn her self to the opposite direction, wanting to leave him alone and not mess up with him since she needed to save her energy for the full moon.

Ryan shook his head with a sarcastic smile on his face. He felt stupid that he had actually half expect a proper apology. In one swift quick move he used his wand again. "Expelliarmus. Wrong answer dear." He said starting to enjoy himself. He started to circle her, his wand pointing at her neck the entire time. "Thats not helping you know, pretty." He said deciding that this girl was pretty enough for the slight compliments he will be giving her. He did how ever have to admit she had a nice smile. Ryan put his wand away deciding that she was not a threat to him. Even if she was, Ryan was a very well buit guy and could easily knock the girl out with one swift puch

"And that's my wand" Belle pointed at her wand that was no longer in her pocket. In a minute, she felt a wand pointed at her neck, she wasn't scared, she was getting use to it. Sooner or later the lad would give up, Belle wasn't planning on attacking someone, she might attack people when she was transformed into a wolf but not in her human body, she couldn't do it anyway, she was too weak. "You can take it, I don't need it anymore" She eyed her wand that was 5 meteres -/+ away from her. "So now I'm pretty?" She eyed him with her innocent eyes wide open.

Ryan looked across at the wand lying not far from him. He walked steadily over to it and pick it up. Running it across his fingers he contemplated on breaking it in half so she couldn't use it. He walked slowly back over to her and dropped it onto her stomach. "Your no threat to me. I dont care if you have a wand or not,im just not going to waste my energy on breaking it. That would be a pointless decision and a pointless waste of my time." He said as he continued to circle her while he thought. Well im sure you knew that already but you take pleasure in other people telling it to you and as you know this information about your self you use i as a weapon to try and get your way and to try and get your self out of sticky situations. Although it will not work on me. If i can resist veela's then i can resist you when i want to." He said to the girl on the floor. She was very pretty and Ryan pondered on the thought of being with her. The things he could do to her. A half smile appeared on his handsome face at that thought. Ryan then decided that he would keep control of the situation ad with a flick of his own wand he broke hers in half. With a smile on his face. "Just to be on the safe side."[/color]

The smile on Belle's face was disappeared right after she saw him breaking her wand. She threw the wand on the floor and stomp on it and walk toward the lad "I don't need my wand" She took his and broke it into two. "Now we're even" She smiled, she was aware of the boy, he might want to punch her in the face or slam her to the wall and choke her but she was ready, she was used to it. "If you need to kill me, kill me now" She said from her gritted teeth "Make it fast" She put on an innocent smile at her face. There was no use in fighting against other people, she was unloved anyway. She had no sister and no parents, she had them but they ditch her after finding out that she was a werewolf. "I don't belong in this world anymore" She look at the cold floor and then back to the lad. "Just kill me!" Her silverish blue eyes then met the lad's eyes.

Ryan glowered at her when she snapped his wand. He didnt care all too much. He had the money to buy another one. It confused him slightly however when she more or less begged him for death. Ryan shook his head. "Im not going to kill you." He said before grabbing her shoulders and pushing her back against the wall and kissing her hardly. This was not his usual behavior but it was strange for someone to stand up against him and this girl fascinated him beyond his own belief. Strange how the day can take you by surprise. He pulled away after about a minute and looked down at her. "Why would i kill you?" He asked with put on confusion in his tone. Ryan was still holding on to her shoulder with force although he didnt notice

Belle was ready to be killed by the lad, she had been thinking about killing her self lately especially after the break up of hers and her ex boyfriend and after finding out that her parents were going to be deatheaters. She hated her life and she wanted all the sorrow to end. But surprisingly, the lad kissed her roughly, Belle didn't kiss back. She put her hands to his chest as she pushed him but he was too strong. "Get off" She looked away, she was slightly surprised when he kissed her, she thought he would kill her instead of kissing her. "Coz I hate my life and I guess you hate me coz I smiled at you" She look away as she felt the cold wall behind her.

Ryan didnt budge. He weak attempts to get him off did nothing at all. He was very strong and it would have taken more than a weak little girl to do anything. "Im not going to kill you because you smiled." He chuckled. "Why do you hate your life? You know your too young to want to die yet. You have hardly lived to have to die." He said before he let go of her shoulders but he dint move away from her. In fact he stayed where he was, close to her, and looked down into her eyes trying to figure out what she was hiding behind them

Belle tried to struggle but she couldn't, she wasn't her sister who could beat up everyone who messed up with her. She was relieved after seeing the boy chuckle, she look at him in the eye and look away. She wasn't planning on telling anyone that her parents were going to be death eaters and her sister was dead, and that she was a werewolf. "Just because..." She paused and look at the sky "I said so". Her silverish blue eyes then started to wander and she began to look at him in the eye. "You're not old either" She let out a small chuckle, she was sure that he was around her age.

Ryan frowned slight and nodded his head. This girl made no sense to him. "Right because that is the best reason i have ever heard for someone wanting to die." He joked. It was true that he wasnt old but the things that he had seen and done, made his maturity a lot higher than his age. "I maybe not but i have enough experience to be. The things i have seen, the things i have done. Things that no man is ever supposed to go through. What does that make me?" He said mysteriously to the girl. He stepped away from her and looked away. " You can leave now if you want to. I will not stop you." He said as he looked back to the suicidal girl in front of him

Belle listen to him as he started talking, the lad seemed mature for his age and that was the reason why Belle stood still, not trying to get away from him. She look away and saw the boy stepping away from her, she wasn't going to leave him. "Coz I don't have anyone" She said calmly, still looking away from him. "I can't believe I'm telling this to you but..." She sigh and grabbed her broken wand and held it, her mother gave it for her but she couldn't call the woman her mother anymore since she ditched Belle. "I umm... My identical sister is dead... And it was my fault" She forced her self to smile "And my... Parents ditched me" She put the wand in her pocket and look at the lad in the eye "Just because I have to hide in the woods..." She paused and sigh "Every full moon" She manage to finish the sentence and rested her body to the wall. She knew that the boy wasn't stupid, and she knew that he know what she meant.

Ryan stayed quiet through out the course of her talking. He had ot admit that she seemed like a troubled girl but that wasnt a reason to kill yourself. He had seen death first hand and wouldnt wish it on someone unless they absolutely dissevered it. It was the last part that caught his attention. It was strange how he had been thinking about werewolves just before he met her. "Werewolf? That isnt a reason to kill yourself. I dont have any brothers or sisters and my parents are both in Azkaban for doing nothing wrong." He said as he thought back to when his parents killed those muggl borns. Ryan could not see what they had done wrong, in his opinion they had done the wizarding a favor. "You should forget about the past. It isnt worth it. Its the future that you have to worry about you know." He said as he voiced his opinion on the matter at hand

Belle smiled at him, what the boy said was true, she should forget about her past but she couldn't. She had been trying to forget it but it wasn't something easy. "Well... Thank you for being supportive" She walk toward him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, she knew he would like it even though it was small and quick. Her eyes were lost in his green eyes, she had started to have feelings for him. "I'm... Maybelle Starr by the way, Belle for short" She loved her nicknames, her twin sister told her that she got the nick name instead of her because she was the pretty twin and the name Belle suit her. It meant beautiful, just like the owner of the name. "So what do I call you? The wand breaker? Prince charming?" She joked and chuckle.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders at what she said. He wasnt one for saying thank you and please. Those words were immaterial to him. He wondered if he should give his last name to her after she kissed him. Very few people knew his last name, he wanted it to stay that way. "Im Ryan." He Decided to give a fake last name. "Ryan Johnson." He said with a perfect fake smile on his face. "Pleasure to meet you....Belle." He said having to think about her name. He had figured her out now but he didnt want to say good bye empty handed. "But prince Charming is good for me if you like." He said turning on the flirt with a charming smile

"I'll stick with Ryan... Johnson" Belle giggle, Johnson sounds like a brand in muggle world that Belle had heard earlier from a muggle born that she met the day before. "What brings you here?" Belle didn't know why these kind of people would spend their time in the Bleak Street, the Bleak Street wasn't actually the best place to flirt with random people. But she had seen a lot of death eaters in this place. "A lad almost kill me right... There..." She pointed at the bench that was 5 meters away from her. "Too bad I'm not dead" She giggle "Or good thing that I'm not dead" She shrugged and look at Ryan in the eye.

Ryan noted he pause when she said his name. The thought crossed his mind that maybe she didnt believe him but he saw no reason why she wouldnt, she had not met him before so wouldnt know his name. Ryan shook that thought from his head and concentrated on her next question. What had he been doing here? "Well i was just....Taking a short cut home. Yeah the other way is a little too long for my liking i guess." He said passively. He looked to his side to where she was pointing out. Looking the place around he turned back to Belle. "Yeah good thing. I wouldnt have been able to see that pretty face of your." He said with a put on gron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back