Who would of thought?

Kiera laughed and hit him playfully. "Don't be silly. There isn't a cat behind me." she said grinning. "I really do like you though." she said as she lowered her face. She was being sneaky as she placed her lips at the nape of his neck. She sighed. Kiera turned her face back upwards, resuming where it had been previously.

Alex smiled at Kiera, as she hit him, gesturally of course. He laughed as she called him silly. 'Hmm, well. I can't say I like you. After all, you're turning into me with the days gone by,' he replied laughing. Her gesture hadn't gone unnoticed by him though and he was cursing her mentally for it. Just because he was mean with the teasing, she took it all.

Kiera stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "Hey, I am not!" she protested, wondering if she really was. Kiera was displeased that Alex didn't seem to notice her tactic. She moved her face a little closer so that her nose was now touching him. Secretly, she was very pleased to get to be this close to him.

'Are too,' he replied to her, a smirk appearing on his tanned face. He liked being this close to his girlfriend though it was driving his concentration levels down quite a lot. Though, he was a bit annoyed he could kiss her yet, thanks to this stupid thing they were doing. He rested his forehead against hers, his crooked smile back on his face.
'I am so gonna win this,' he whispered, not believing he had gone this far without kissing her yet. It had been a while since he had done this last.

Kiera laughed at her boyfriend. She enjoyed his company more than anyone in Hogwarts. Kiera lowered her lips to his jawline. She didn't kiss him. She just let her lips rest there. His determination would be breaking before hers. "I highly doubt that." she said. She left her lips against his jaw as she spoke. She smiled internally as she knew it was driving him crazy.

This is too hard to do. :p
Alex smiled as she left her lips against him. This was so not fair. Knowing his own plan, he pulled away an inch from her before giving her a look. 'Really,' he said before leaning back into her. His lips rested against her cheek before traveling up to her ear. 'Two,' he whispered before slowly travelling down to the bottom of her chin. His smiled at her, hoping this was driving her annoyance up as much as she was too him before. Leaving a trail from her chin to her other ear, he decided to finish the sentence. '-can play at that game.'
Meanwhile, his fingers had been leaving little trails all down and up her back.

lol its fun

Kiera had shivers going down her spine as Alex played her game. It took every ounce of her self control not to kiss him right then. It was driving her crazy but she was going to pretend that it didn't bother her. She leaned up to his ear and breathed faintly. "Two might play but only one excels." she whispered before trailing her lips down to his lips, holding them just a few centimeters off of his lips.

Hmm, point of opinion. I'm finding this hard to rp. :p

Alex had his wicked smile back on as Kiera left a trail just like he had done. 'Wonder who?' he replied jokingly, moving back ever so slightly. That close was just too hard to concentrate on. He looked amused. Here was his girlfriend and they were playing a game not to kiss each other. This was utterly ridiculous but at the same time, it annoyed him.
He sighed before taking her face in his hands and rolling his eyes at her. And then his cold lips pressed gently against Kiera's soft pink lips. Alex didn't care if he had just lost this round. At least he got to kiss his girl before going nuts. He lasted up long enough to his satisfaction.

hehe i know i won

Kiera grinned as Alex took her face in his hands. She knew his self control was crumbling. She was glad he couldn't control himself better. She was dying to kiss him. Kiera kissed Alex back enthusiastically. She finally got to kiss her boyfriend. She smiled happily at him as they broke apart. "I won." she said before leaning in to kiss him some more. After what seemed like forever, Kiera pulled away. "Thank you for kissing me." she told him, grinning ear to ear.

Alex smiled. 'So. I will so win the next one,' before she kissed him again. Who was the one dying for a kiss now? he thought to himself amused. He wasn't daring to complain though. He was crazy about the girl. He wasn't going to complain straight away about what she was doing. Kissing her right back, his hands moved from her cheeks, to her shoulders, to the base of her spine. He waited until she pulled away before stopping. 'Eh, what are guys for,' he joked with her before kissing her again, more passionately this time.

Kiera grinned as Alex joked with her. "You wish you could win." she said laughing before kissing him back. Kiera was thoroughly enjoying kissing Alex. She had her around his neck and her body was pressed up to his. She could feel the passion behind his kisses and hers matched his. It made her happy to see that he liked kissing her or more importantly liked her. Kiera enjoyed being in Alex's arms. She didn't want to pull away so she kept on kissing him.

Alex smiled. 'Sshh,' he told her after she said something more about winning. He wasn't stupid enough to get into another argument right now,'specially if it was the same one. Now they all know who would win that one. But his thoughts were soon pulled away as they were kissing again. He wondered what someone would think walking into the corridor with them snogging and covered in paint. Probably a sight to be honest.

Kiera kept on kissing her boyfriend for the next couple of minutes, uninterrupted. Kiera wished they could stay like this forever, but just then a group of first years walked by. They laughed as they saw Kiera and Alex. Kiera reluctantly broke away from Alex, but just her face. She stayed up against him and in his arms. She grinned at him. "Sorry I'm distracting you." she said, not sorry at all.

Alex rolled his eyes as a few of the first's years sniggers reached his ears. He felt her pull away reluctantly told himself to pull back too. 'No, not at all,' he replied joking with her before stepping back a few spaces. He pulled his wand out and set his sights on the first years. No one laughed at his girlfriend for no reason.
He sent a tripping jinx at them all silently before laughing as they seemed to have tripped over their own feet. At least no one could say he hadn't been doing his homework. He messed up Kiera's hair before setting some hovering charms on the paint pots. 'See you later love,' he replied, walking up the stairs to the caretakers cupboard. 'Bell's about to ring in 5 minutes,' he warned her, a cheeky grin on his face.

Kiera watched as Alex tripped up the first years. As a prefect, she probably shouldn't have allowed him to do that but she found it sweet that he was watching out for her. Kiera laughed as he messed up her hair again. It was now come to be expected. Kiera blew Alex a kiss teasingly. "See you later." she called to him as she watched him walk away. Kiera decided to hurry up to the Gryffindor house before she got caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back