Who would of thought?

Alex frowned slightly as Kiera said she'd got her license. 'Oh yeah, you can drive when you're 16 in America, forgot that,'he thought aloud, his tone amused. 'Sure, I don't mind. Thanks for the offer,' he replied, glad he wouldn't even have to pay for that extra lesson now. 'What kind of do you have then?'he asked her, curious. It helped him keep his mind off other stuff.

Kiera nodded her head. "Yeah it worked out perfectly since my birthday is in the summer." she said smiling at him. "Your welcome." Kiera said back to him with a wide grin. She liked to help others out when she could. "Um. Its a BMW M6 convertible. It was a surprise for my birthday last year. My dad's really into surprises." Kiera said fondly.

Alex's jaw opened wide as he hear the first word of the car's make. 'BMW?? Wow,' was all he could say before whistling. 'That's a pretty expensive car, no offense of course,' he replied smiling. He wasn't sure anymore if he even wanted to try sitting in it now. I mean, what if he broke the BMW. The seats probably costed like £100 minimum.

Kiera laughed at Alex's reaction. It was a typical boy reaction. They all loved cars especially ones like hers. "Its not a big deal. My dad has a bit of money. He has an obession for cars. We have about 6 I believe and four of them are dad's. You are welcome to any of them." she said, grinning widely. She knew Alex would be a great driver and if not, they had insurence. "If you wanna race cars you need a fast one to practice on." she said logically.

Alex's jaw was doing very well not to have opened any wider as she continued her story. 'Hmm. That's definitely a lot of money. But no thanks. I think I'll get a job and work from there,' he replied giving her a smile. He didn't like it when he took advantage of things that were given to him. He'd rather he had started at scratch with more stories to tell at the end.

Kiera pouted slightly. She liked to help people. She especially liked giving gifts to people she truly cared about. "Please? I never did give you a birthday present." she pointed out to him. "Plus we still have the car I learned to drive on. Its a Volvo. Its not so expensive." she said figuring that was the problem.

Alex laughed a she pouted. He probably would of done the same if he was in her shoes. 'No,no. It's ok. I've worked every summer for the past 12 years. Not a problem going for another one,' he replied to her smiling. 'Besides, you're already putting up space for me in your house. That's more than enuogh,' he added, putting his point through even more.

Kiera continued to pout. She didn't like his answer. "But you don't have to." she pointed out to him. "I invited you to come. I want you at my house." she said, her eyes showing just how much she wanted him there. She slipped her arms around his waist and put her head on his chest.

'Who agreed though?' replied Alex ruffling her hair, as he normally did in situations like these. He gave his girlfriend as smile before returning to painting the wall. Time was running on as much as he'd hate to say that and he didn't want to be caught with all this just yet. People had to get the message first.

Kiera sighed. She was giving up. He was just about as stubborn as she was. She didn't want to spend the rest of the afternoon arguing about it. Maybe she could convince him once he was at her house. Kiera could be very persuasive. Kiera grinned at her boyfriend. "Okay fine. You win this for now." she said shaking her head.

Alex laughed as Kiera said he had won 'tis now. He knew he was one stubborn person but then so was his girlfriend. And their stubbornness managed to cancel each other out sometimes, it was that equal. He looked serious at her before breaking into a grin and punching his fist into the air. 'Yes. I'm leading, 7-6,' he replied before laughing. The amounts of time he had won all their little competitions between each other.

Kiera couldn't take the serious look on Alex's face. She knew there was no reason for him to be so serious around her. Then just as she suspected, Alex punched the air. Kiera laughed as he said he was in the lead. "I think you just made those numbers up." she jokingly accused him. "We both know that this was only your 5th victory and that I have 6 make me in the lead." she said sticking her tongue out at him.

Alex stopped his victory so suddenly, looking slightly confused. 'Wha..?' he said, wondering how he got the numbers wrong. 'Hmm, mud fight, swimming..,'Alex trailed off on all the fights they had had between each other, getting over 16. 'Hmm, maybe I did make those numbers up, but-' he said smiling at her. 'So did you. I so win still. This is my 9th victory actually, and only your 8th,' he stated, the smile becoming crooked. he was joking with her but she would only realize that if she didn't concentrate on the numbers so much but the atmosphere.

Kiera listened as Alex named over fights that they had had between the two of them, not all of them real. They had all been pretty funny. Kiera grinned at her boyfriend as he accused her of making the numbers up. Kiera laughed. "Okay so maybe I did make them up." she admitted with a sly smile. He smiled her favorite crooked grin as she took a step toward him. "But I think that I win." she said as she placed her arms around his neck, her eyes seductive.

Alex kept his smile in place as Kiera tried to be persausive. 'Hmm, well. You did get me to come to your house but..'he started saying, making sure his voice sounded thoughtful. He looked down at Kiera's face before stickign his tongue out her. 'Nope, I stilll think that I win,' he replied laughing. She wasn't turning his opinions that quickly.

Kiera pretended to pout as she kept her arms around his neck. "Why do you always win?" she asked him, completely joking. Kiera was tempted to kiss Alex but that wouldn't help the conversation out any. Kiera tilled her head to the side as she waited on an answer from Alex. She knew she was winning at distracting him. He didn't even seem upset anymore.

Alex sighed. 'Because I guess I'm just so much betta than you'll ever be right now,' he joked back to her. He was really tempted to kiss he again but decided that would be like letting her win. And besides, they were talking 'tis now about being better than each other. He couldn't just give in now. Instead he just kept his hands round her, his right index finger connecting his hands together.

Kiera let a smirk come onto her face. She rarely ever looked cocky but she did right now. She leaned up and put her face just inches from his. Kiera was trying to tempt him to kiss her. "Your better than me huh?" she said slyly. "Not possible." she whispered, the cocky smile still on her face.

Alex was glad he was getting some competition here as good as this. Most of the time people gave in far too quickly for his liking. He was getting slightly annoyed as Kiera kept tempting him though. He was having to use a lot of self control here with her scent just filling him up and her beautiful face inches from his.
'Totally possible,' he whispered back, moving his face an inch closer to hers, trying to tempt her in return. He was going to win this argument whether it meant getting caught with the paint if they were here that long.

Kiera grinned as Alex played her game back with her. She would not be backing down though. Kiera was just as stubborn as Alex was. Her years of gymnastics had given her unbelieveable self control. She wanted to kiss him so badly but she was not going to. She moved her face in an inch, so that their lips were almost touching, but not yet. "I don't think you thought this one through." she teased him. "Still not possible.." she said slowly.

Alex narrowed his eyes slightly at Kiera. She was such a crafty person, he wondered how it took him this long to realize that simple fact. 'Well, if it's not possible, what is?' he replied, his crooked smile back on his face. Instead of moving his face which would probably be impossible seeing as they were far to close to move much closer without kissing, he held his arms that were round her closer to his body now.

Kiera grinned at Alex as he pulled her closer. Kiera loved the smile he was now smiling. It was easily her favorite. Kiera slid her arms down so that they were now wrapped around his waist. She really liked being this close to him. "It's possible I think your sorta beautiful." she admitted playfully.

Alex did not expect what she said next to have happened. Looking an her incredulous, he raised an eyebrow before bursting out laughing. 'Ok,' he managed to say before smiling at her, amusement written all over his face. 'And it is also possible that you should be a comedian,' he replied to her, shaking his head at her still finding it quite funny that she had said that. Of all things to say.

Kiera shook her head as Alex laughed. He thought she was joking. It was possible Alex didn't see himself clearly. "I was being serious. " she told him, grinning, as he continued to laugh. She was still hugging him close to her. She wasn't losing this round.

Alex returned his look at her. 'Hmm, course. And ddi you know that there's a cat behind you right now,' he replied to her, obviously lying but he was meaning the fact that she was lying in return. He looked back at her and was about to kiss her when he remembered the fight they were having. The person who kissed first lost and he wasn't losing. He was glad he hadn't moved physically yet because it was just embarrassing that as a boy he was finding this round hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back