Who would of thought?

Kiera smiled as Alex tried to hug her back. She got hit by one of the cans but she wasn't about to complain. It meant something to her that he had been willing to admit he lied rather than continuing to lie. Kiera stretched up on her toes and kissed him back. Kiera winced slightly as he reminded her that she was skipping class. That was not typical for her, but she nodded her head. "What are we decorating them as?" she asked him, her voice a little shaky from her tears. Kiera smiled up at her boyfriend as he wiped away her tears. It made her feel better. "Thanks." she said with a quick peck on his cheek.

Alex smiled as she winced at the idea of skipping class. yep, she certaintly wasn't a natural rebel, he thought to himself. The amount of times he had skipped class would need about 10 people's hands, minimum. 'Umm, with rumours. Here, I got them on a sheet for you if you want,' he replied, ready to give her the sheet if she wanted. 'Just returning the favour, you know,'he added smiling. He turned tot he next corridors walls and continuing the painting, writing the exact same message.

Kiera smiled at him. At least he seemed to be in a little bit better mood. Kiera followed him up the stairs. "Sure. Let me see the paper." she said, taking the sheet he offered her. She read over it frowning. "What does this mean?" she said, confused by the cryptic messages. Kiera didn't know what Kasey Carla had to do with anything. Kiera looked up at Alex for an explaination.

Alex shrugged at Kiera. 'Someone asked me to do this for them so I am.'he replied to her. It was honest enough. 'Obviously, in return for some favours. I mean, I am risking getting in deep trouble for this but you know. Favours, always rule over,'he replied smiling. 'Don't worry. You won't get any blame, promise,'he replied, reassuringly at that point. If he did get caught, nothing would come out his mouth about Kiera and Ginny. What difference would it make.

Kiera nodded her head. She still didn't understand but she helped him. She really liked him and knew he wouldn't get her in trouble. Kiera smiled at him. "Kasey Carla is the girl you dont like right?" she said, still curious about the message on the wall.

Alex nodded as he painted. He didn't really pay attention to what he was painting though. His girlfriend was next to him after all and she was distracting him. 'Uh huh. The girl who owns the world,' he replied, sarcastically but that's what he got from her attitude.

Kiera frowned. "It doesn't sound like she is very pleasant." she said. "I don't think I would like her. Snobby attitude yuck!" she exclaimed. Kiera looked up at Alex. He was so handsome. She stopped what she was doing, just looking at him with a smile on her face. It was hard for her to focus when Alex was around.

Alex didn't say anything as Kiera commented on Kasey. He sighed before seeing out the corner of his eye she had stopped painting. He turned to her before laughing. He hugged her and gave her a kiss, only pulling back so far so their noses still met. 'Slacker,' he joked before pulling away again and painting an orange strip on her face.

Kiera's heart quickened like it always did when they kissed. She laughed as he pulled away. A look of surprise flashed across her face as Alex put orange paint on her face. She laughed again as she dabbed his face with her blue paint brush. "Admiring not slacking." she said back.

Alex gave her a confusing look as she dabbed blue onto his face. Laughing, he couldn't resist twirling round. 'Who? Me?'he joked with her before going behind her. 'Or my work?'he whispered in her ear. He waited until she replied before adding something. 'By the way, you are so dead,'he whispered seductively in her ear, before dabbing her with some more paint on her cheek.

Kiera's eyes danced with amusement. He looked confused as she dabbed paint on him. She held still as Alex circled her. Shivers went up her spine as he whispered in her ear. She liked this mood he was now in. Kiera giggled as he dabbed paint on her cheeks. "Of course I was admiring you." she said smiling slyly at him. "Dead am I?" she asked, giving him a seductive look. Just like his voice had been.

'Yup,'Alex replied, his heart quickining as she returned the seductive look. He remembered not too long ago it had been like that but out of anger. He sighed slightly, just for no reason at all before taking her hands and starting to paint a flower on the wall with her hands. 'See, first of all, we'll stick you in a field with buttercups,' he started joking with her, changing the paint to yellow with his wand.

Kiera watched Alex with interest. "Ah but you will miss me if I'm dead." she said teasingly. Kiera laughed as he took her hands and began to use them to paint on the wall. He was standing behind her. Kiera laughed as he joked with her. She shook her head. "But I want to be in a field of daisies not buttercups." she said, pretending to pout.

Alex smiled as he leant his head against hers. 'But then you wouldn't be happy,'he replied, though it made no sense unless you thought of the colours. 'And after, you can walk in the purple dress you're going to buy this week to the oak tree,'he continued, having a hand print of purple paint and a tree drawn with her hands. He didn't know why he was doing this. Maybe it was just because he got to get close with her and muck about the same time.

Kiera laughed not really understanding. "Why wouldn't I be happy? I'm happy whenever I'm with you." she said, smiling answer. Kiera grinned as he said she could walk in a purple dress. "I do love purple and it looks good on me." she admitted. It was her favorite color. Kiera liked this game. She like to have his arms wrapped around her.

Alex smiled as she laughed. He loved her laugh so much. 'But I'm not with you when you're dead. And besides, you're going away from the point. Stop distracting me,' he joked with her, giving her a hug. 'And after you're at the oak tree, it'll start up a storm and you're the only one who can control it.' he added, now completely confused with where he was going with this.

Kiera grinned. "I don't plan on dying anytime soon." she said teasing him. She laughed again as he said he was distracting her. Kiera smiled happily as he gave her a hug. "Why is there a storm? If I could control it I wouldn't want any storms." she said, still smiling.

Alex smiled at Kiera. 'Nor do I,'he replied honestly. 'But there has to be a storm. Other wise, all the buttercup fields won't be frazzled to a crisp so you can be happy,'he replied, laughing. 'You know, I think I might of lost the plot of this story somewhere along the way,' he joked with her smiling.

Kiera listened to Alex's story, still smiling. "Okay well if there has to be a storm can you at least be there to keep me company?" she asked him playfully. Kiera laughed as Alex said he lost the plot. "It was because you were dazzled by my beauty." she said batting her eyelashes. Kiera was completely kidding of course. She didn't think that he was dazzled by her.

Alex smiled. 'Nope, Can't do that,' he answered her before laughing as Kiera said he was dazzled by her beauty. 'Course,'he replied truth fully before kissing her on the lips once more. He couldn't help kissing her.. She was just too nice.

Kiera pretended to pout as Alex said he couldn't keep her company. It was quickly wiped away by Alex. He kissed her and Kiera kissed him back. She loved to kiss him. When she was with him she felt like she was flying. As they parted Kiera grinned. "Where do you fit in this picture?" she asked him.

Alex laughed. 'Umm, I don't. I'm still alive when that happens,' he joked with her before stepping back. He started to paint again though he still smiled at Kiera, his face tilted slightly. 'Say, you ever been on a race course?'he asked her, just curious.

Kiera frowned when he said he didn't fit in the picture. Did that mean she wasn't alive? Kiera didn't like that thought. Kiera took out her wand and cleaned the paint off her hands. Kiera smiled back at Alex. She shook her head at his question. "I don't think so. What kind of race course?" she asked him.

Alex shrugged. 'Racing cars. Now that I'm 17, I'm planning to get my license, you know. Just to be on the safe side when we finish here,' he told her. It was true, this break when he went to America with Kiera, he was going to get his license. He knew the basics of driving already so it was just the actually test and an extra lesson and he'd be good to go, or that's what he thought.

Kiera grinned. "Ooh that sounds like fun." she said interested. "I actually got my driving license last summer on my 16th birthday. I have a car. You can practice on my car when you come to my house this summer. My dad wont care at all." she told him. She liked his plan. She was thinking about being a gymnast for the next few years after graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back